GoFundMe Scammers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of it looks like books not actual toys . Nevertheless I hope they were actually donated .

It may be partly because Renais mum wasn’t the beneficiary of the money . Her dad was .
also Renai was on treatment from abroad and was actually booked into a clinic in Germany I believe it was . Flights booked etc for a trial but she took a turn and then couldn’t go .I definitely would like to know what happened to the GFM money , maybe the money for treatment was non refundable ? Who knows but I think it feels less scamming as they weren’t constantly posting Amazon wish lists andfor people to contribute to 7,000 different just giving pages . That’s my take on it anyway .
I agree she isn’t begging for freebies, they closed the GFM as soon as it was no longer required and also because she hasn’t turned into a wannabe Z lister flashing a lavish lifestyle.

Reactions: 8
She could’ve cut out the middle man and just asked people to donate to charity or their local hospice. All them bleeping toys unopened shouldn’t have even been in her possession in the first place
All them toys and ALL the extra rabbit holes now that her mum is closing the FB page ! There are actually 2 fb pages for Aria . The “other one” is a treasure trove of donations -especially from collection tins . There were 2 GFM and more just giving pages 🤬🤬🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ can only imagine what hasn’t been shown . All that and they still didn’t get her the “ more expensive “ treatment ONC206 as one of the fundraisers stated they wanted . I’m done with people . There is thousands collected in those tins and it seems every second person they knew had their own just giving page for them . Done 🤬 . Prolonged , unnecessary. Greed .

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
All them toys and ALL the extra rabbit holes now that her mum is closing the FB page ! There are actually 2 fb pages for Aria . The “other one” is a treasure trove of donations -especially from collection tins . There were 2 GFM and more just giving pages 🤬🤬🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ can only imagine what hasn’t been shown . All that and they still didn’t get her the “ more expensive “ treatment ONC206 as one of the fundraisers stated they wanted . I’m done with people . There is thousands collected in those tins and it seems every second person they knew had their own just giving page for them . Done 🤬 . Prolonged , unnecessary. Greed .
I'm confused as to what they're raising money for? Isn't the cancer treatment covered by the NHS? I never understand these UK based GFMs for cancer

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm confused as to what they're raising money for? Isn't the cancer treatment covered by the NHS? I never understand these UK based GFMs for cancer
No the ONC is a trial drug unavailable in the UK . Was supposedly for that but if you read back , she received plenty of it for free and was only on it for certain stages ( a few months max) at the cost of her family

Reactions: 5
Fucks
Sake!
Have people in their town not cottoned onto this? I could never shown my face again! So those buckets were handed directly over to the family?????

The people in their town clearly think like me :-that the meds were costing thousands since the early days. (I think TAF donated toward the treatment in August 21)

So the GFM was set up DAYS after diagnosis!?!? The buckets were also being shook on every street corner too! No mention of for treatment at all !
Look at these dates below!
I mean WTF!
They’ve gotten greedy havnt they, what started as a bit of financial assistance involved towards the help of care with a sick child, escalated to the equivalent of a villa in Spain! Nah,,,, bleeping wrong all wrong! They have COMPLETKEY lied about this private treatment that was apparently keeping her stable! 🤯🤯🤯🤯 it wasn’t even happening!
they need exposed in their local area!

After thought… havnt they broken all charity commision rules in fundraising buckets? I thought you had to be a registered charity to collect like this? And certain protocol to be followed opening and counting the amounts in them??!! If
So it needs investigating!
all This does is set the precedent for a bleeping free for all, at the first sign of a kids common cold!

Attachments

Last edited:
Fucks
Sake!
Have people in their town not cottoned onto this? I could never shown my face again! So those buckets were handed directly over to the family?????

The people in their town clearly think like me :-that the meds were costing thousands since the early days. (I think TAF donated toward the treatment in August 21)

So the GFM was set up DAYS after diagnosis!?!? The buckets were also being shook on every street corner too! No mention of for treatment at all !
I mean WTF!
They’ve gotten greedy havnt they, what started as a bit of financial assistance involved towards the help of care with a sick child, escalated to the equivalent of a villa in Spain! Nah,,,, bleeping wrong all wrong! They have COMPLETKEY lied about this private treatment that was apparently keeping her stable! 🤯🤯🤯🤯 it wasn’t even happening!

After thought… havnt they broken all charity commision rules in fundraising buckets? I thought you had to be a registered charity to collect like this? And certain protocol to be followed opening and counting the amounts in them??!! If
all This does is set the precedent for a bleeping free for all, at the first sign of a kids common cold!
Guaranteed the buckets went straight to them . I also guarantee they never purchased their own meds from germany and only used what was given for free . She posted a picture of ONC the day after she got it for free but claimed aria was already taking it for months on end . And you can’t be on ONC for months on end. Why wouldn’t she post a picture of it many months before showing people the cost etc . Not one picture of “ALL” the medications she was supposedly on were identifiable and even when people asked what the black and white pic meds were for , she never answered .
when I was first suss on them I went back through their donations and none of them matched to the few posts from buckets they had on the ARIA page that I knew of.
it actually makes me sick . That’s not even including the amounts they would have got from the bingo nights . She clearly has a friend that runs bingo and every other week all proceeds went to them .

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Guaranteed the buckets went straight to them . I also guarantee they never purchased their own meds from germany and only used what was given for free . She posted a picture of ONC the day after she got it for free but claimed aria was already taking it for months on end . And you can’t be on ONC for months on end. Why wouldn’t she post a picture of it many months before showing people the cost etc . Not one picture of “ALL” the medications she was supposedly on were identifiable and even when people asked what the black and white pic meds were for , she never answered .
when I was first suss on them I went back through their donations and none of them matched to the few posts from buckets they had on the ARIA page that I knew of.
it actually makes me sick . That’s not even including the amounts they would have got from the bingo nights . She clearly has a friend that runs bingo and every other week all proceeds went to them .
Again, a legal crime! bleeping morally so wrong!
The charity buckets need looking into, from what I can gather, they were NOT legal!
they need to donate everything that’s left PRONTO!

Reactions: 6
Fucks
Sake!

I mean WTF!

As TAF donated does that not mean they had a plan in place for abroad. Or was this before TAF changed all the rules

Reactions: 2
As TAF donated does that not mean they had a plan in place for abroad. Or was this before TAF changed all the rules
There was never a plan for aria to go abroad . The mum did a Q and A and she says it was too expensive to look into travelling for medical

Good point! Was it a case of “never kid a kidder”

There was never a plan for aria to go abroad . The mum did a Q and A and she says it was too expensive to look into travelling for medical
Yes, no travelling abroad, It was purely for the Onc meds which if I remember correctly was around 1k euros a week. I can’t see anywhere in her regular updates going right back that this was even offered and on the table for a suitable treatment for Aria,, all I can see is the mother saying “we need to raise money for future treatments”
Was this Onc210 even put forward by Arias oncologist? Again look at the dates, it looks to me like the mother has decided that Aria needed it and ran with it,,,, straight to Social media fo raise money every left right and centre. Literally weeks after her diagnosis. The world is full of opportunists FACT and the number surrounding sick kids is unsettling

Im Afraid Ive joined you down that rabbit hole! Ffs, here we go again! 😫

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Good point! Was it a case of “never kid a kidder”

Yes, no travelling abroad, It was purely for the Onc meds which if I remember correctly was around 1k euros a week. I can’t see anywhere in her regular updates going right back that this was even offered and on the table for a suitable treatment for Aria,, all I can see is the mother saying “we need to raise money for future treatments”
Was this Onc210 even put forward by Arias oncologist? Again look at the dates, it looks to me like the mother has decided that Aria needed it and ran with it,,,, straight to Social media fo raise money every left right and centre. Literally weeks after her diagnosis. The world is full of opportunists FACT and the number surrounding sick kids is unsettling

Im Afraid Ive joined you down that rabbit hole! Ffs, here we go again! 😫
It’s a bleeping warren down there lol

Reactions: 3
It’s a bleeping warren down there lol
Have I missed her update where Onc21
Was recommended by oncologists? I can’t see a single post relating to it, like all other updates after hospital appointments / treatments ect

Reactions: 2
Was recommended by oncologists? I can’t see a single post relating to it, like all other updates after hospital appointments / treatments ect
There never was . The only post was that she had been accepted to the trial and received the meds that day ???????? From Germany . And of course the post focuses on the fact she is on the lowest dose but will end up on highest so it will cost more “ beg for more money “.. I believe she was actually talking about steroids and not ONC. I know someone in DIPG research and it’s not how ONC is dosed. It isn’t until 5 months later she posted the pic of the bottle ( this has to be the donated bottle). Commenters asked early on what ONC does , what are the side effects etc and again she never answered these questions.

About 4 months after the post on insta where she says she got accepted , the mother posted a pic and caption was “ aria is starting ONC today , haven’t seen any side effects “ or something of that nature , both myself and another commenter questioned her saying that she had said she had been on it for months. That post was deleted straight away .

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So was Araia actually on any medication? Maybe just the donated stuff?
Would this have been agreed by drs?

Reactions: 1
It’s always a bit suss when the families are pushing GFMs for their own close family member with no clear outcome. I’ve seen some where families raise money with a target for a known clinical trial abroad but that’s different.

There never was . The only post was that she had been accepted to the trial and received the meds that day ???????? From Germany . And of course the post focuses on the fact she is on the lowest dose but will end up on highest so it will cost more “ beg for more money “.. I believe she was actually talking about steroids and not ONC. I know someone in DIPG research and it’s not how ONC is dosed. It isn’t until 5 months later she posted the pic of the bottle ( this has to be the donated bottle). Commenters asked early on what ONC does , what are the side effects etc and again she never answered these questions.

About 4 months after the post on insta where she says she got accepted , the mother posted a pic and caption was “ aria is starting ONC today , haven’t seen any side effects “ or something of that nature , both myself and another commenter questioned her saying that she had said she had been on it for months. That post was deleted straight away .
I remember this. Im sure she then done a story to clarify that she had been using someone else’s meds previously. Then she soon started with the ‘the money will run out, we only have enough for X amount of months/weeks’ this is when the GFM was at around 30k

Reactions: 1
I remember this. Im sure she then done a story to clarify that she had been using someone else’s meds previously. Then she soon started with the ‘the money will run out, we only have enough for X amount of months/weeks’ this is when the GFM was at around 30k
That bit was when me and @icthruBS called her a scammer/pisstaker back on the Ashley Cain thread in May!
All them buckets of bleeping cash from so many businesses in their local area, what a bleeping joke. I scrolled down her insta to see at what point she became greedy and I genuinely believe regardless of diagnosis they wanted money off the public. If you go right down to before poor Aria was diagnosed with DIPG there’s a lot of references to treatment for cerebral palsy, the thing she was misdiagnosed with

That donation post has actually pissed me off so much. Tell me I’m a bleep if so but people have bought them out of their own money, that her scavving cow of a mum asked for and there’s absolutely tit loads that’s not even been opened. What an absolute waste of peoples £££ so near Christmas and in a cost of living crisis.

• Heart
It’s always a bit suss when the families are pushing GFMs for their own close family member with no clear outcome. I’ve seen some where families raise money with a target for a known clinical trial abroad but that’s different.
It appears like Arias supposed meds costing £4,000 a month have been imaginary

I remember this, this was when I was appalled that TAF had only given £8.5k when all other kids received £10k, I was furious that they didn’t offer the remaining £1.5k at least or better still fund it weekly/monthly as the mother claimed she was stable (it was working)
I don’t know if anybody remembers on Cain thread but I was very vocal
In how, TAF should be continuing to donate as this is why we originally all donated to Azaylia, to save a child’s life.
Totally misled again! 🤯🤯

She broke my heart with that, I mean imagine going to bed knowing you couldnt afford the one thing that was keeping your terminal kid alive!

That bit was when me and @icthruBS called her a scammer/pisstaker back on the Ashley Cain thread in May!
All them buckets of bleeping cash from so many businesses in their local area, what a bleeping joke. I scrolled down her insta to see at what point she became greedy and I genuinely believe regardless of diagnosis they wanted money off the public. If you go right down to before poor Aria was diagnosed with DIPG there’s a lot of references to treatment for cerebral palsy, the thing she was misdiagnosed with

That donation post has actually pissed me off so much. Tell me I’m a bleep if so but people have bought them out of their own money, that her scavving cow of a mum asked for and there’s absolutely tit loads that’s not even been opened. What an absolute waste of peoples £££ so near Christmas and in a cost of living crisis.
👏👏👏👏👏In a nutshell, apart from you being a C %##

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They donated to Aria before they changed their criteria to get a donation.

I remember this, this was when I was appalled that TAF had only given £8.5k when all other kids received £10k, I was furious that they didn’t offer the remaining £1.5k at least or better still fund it weekly/monthly as the mother claimed she was stable (it was working)
I don’t know if anybody remembers on Cain thread but I was very vocal
In how, TAF should be continuing to donate as this is why we originally all donated to Azaylia, to save a child’s life.
Totally misled again! 🤯🤯
Yes I remember. X