GoFundMe Scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me more sick about TAF is they made poor baby lees mum and dad wait for nearly 12 months to “build trust” when they were the only ones transparent about their donations, and the only family that even said anyone who has donated to ask them if they want their money back. Yet the scamming bastards of IG get everything in droves it actually makes me sick

Reactions: 13
What makes me more sick about TAF is they made poor baby lees mum and dad wait for nearly 12 months to “build trust” when they were the only ones transparent about their donations, and the only family that even said anyone who has donated to ask them if they want their money back. Yet the scamming bastards of IG get everything in droves it actually makes me sick
What happened with lees money after he passed? Not heard much from his parents. Hope they’re ok ❤

Reactions: 1
I never trusted Aria’s mum. If you scroll
Back even before Aria got sick, her whole account was dedicated to Aria despite her having three other kids. I always found it so odd how her teenage children were sidelined and forced to worship their little sister.

what happened to aria was devastating, she seemed a lovely little girl. But when you have other children you absolutely have to pull yourself together for them and continue to live life for them as well as your sick child.

She’s now posting how she is ‘nothing’ without Aria. Imagine her other kids reading that. Am I missing something here?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It appears like Arias supposed meds costing £4,000 a month have been imaginary

I remember this, this was when I was appalled that TAF had only given £8.5k when all other kids received £10k, I was furious that they didn’t offer the remaining £1.5k at least or better still fund it weekly/monthly as the mother claimed she was stable (it was working)
I don’t know if anybody remembers on Cain thread but I was very vocal
In how, TAF should be continuing to donate as this is why we originally all donated to Azaylia, to save a child’s life.
Totally misled again! 🤯🤯

She broke my heart with that, I mean imagine going to bed knowing you couldnt afford the one thing that was keeping your terminal kid alive!

👏👏👏👏👏In a nutshell, apart from you being a C %##
Completely imaginary because everything she said contradicted other things she said . In the previous post where I added all those attachments she says that they want to get onc206 but it costs more . Then I just found this earlier … she says she WAS on both together . Mmm not happening that way sorry . Also added the one where she says aria isn’t going on trials as they are too costly . Onc is a clinical trial . Then the post saying aria doesn’t need anything yet a few weeks later the brother was fundraising for a skydive to keep her comfortable. Mehhhhhhh . I guarantee if she didn’t read tattle she would be fundraising for funeral costs.

Attachments

Back even before Aria got sick, her whole account was dedicated to Aria despite her having three other kids. I always found it so odd how her teenage children were sidelined and forced to worship their little sister.

what happened to aria was devastating, she seemed a lovely little girl. But when you have other children you absolutely have to pull yourself together for them and continue to live life for them as well as your sick child.

She’s now posting how she is ‘nothing’ without Aria. Imagine her other kids reading that. Am I missing something here?
Yep 100% same here. Aria was the moneymaker

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Totally agree , yes grieve as a parent you have every right , however I couldn’t imagine saying that I am nothing without ONE of my kids . No matter the age of the others that would be a stab in the heart . There’s an American insta chick who lost her kid to cancer and he has been repeatedly called out for doing this. She can’t do a single thing , post a single post about her living child without comparing or referencing her child that passed . People constantly comment on how her other daughter must feel . Quickly deleted !!!

Reactions: 4
Totally agree , yes grieve as a parent you have every right , however I couldn’t imagine saying that I am nothing without ONE of my kids . No matter the age of the others that would be a stab in the heart . There’s an American insta chick who lost her kid to cancer and he has been repeatedly called out for doing this. She can’t do a single thing , post a single post about her living child without comparing or referencing her child that passed . People constantly comment on how her other daughter must feel . Quickly deleted !!!
Is this Terahbelle by any chance?

Reactions: 1
I don’t believe anything was donated until we see it. Why would you take a picture of the recipient facility from your car instead of handing them over . Also when will the new fundraiser be closed down its past it’s goal 🤬
Also agree with the other tattler , use the money from the skydive to donate . I guarantee the brother pocketed that ! Transparency like Sophie’s legacy . Photos of being IN the hospital delivering pizza and restocking cupboards . Everything is documented not these piss ass photos trying to make people think that xyz has been done . I guess they had many educators in the selfish greed department to pave the way .
Sophie’s legacy is amazing. ❤

Reactions: 8
Just found out this Justgiving page which still opens but the last donation was last year. What happened to the money? Also Aria's mum asks for this flower? Why Spiderman? I thought she likes Mickey, Minnie and Pluto when they asked for money, but after they came back, they were never mentioned again.

Attachments

• Wow
I wouldn’t give that woman the tit off my shoe. What a disgrace she is. Absolute scammer.

• Haha
I wouldn’t give that woman the tit off my shoe. What a disgrace she is. Absolute scammer.
If your daughter has just passed and you have been “ innocent “ in all you do , would you spend your time deleting many many photos and re arranging your Insta 😂 so many new pics added and so many deleted. Clearly reads here yet clearly forgets that if you screenshot something then it has the date on it . I would give nothing !!!

Just found out this Justgiving page which still opens but the last donation was last year. What happened to the money? Also Aria's mum asks for this flower? Why Spiderman? I thought she likes Mickey, Minnie and Pluto when they asked for money, but after they came back, they were never mentioned again.
But she loved Mickey ?? Full of tit !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She definitely reads here. See her latest insta story. Apparently people are spreading lies….. I think she’s the one who has been lying and people are calling her out on it and she doesn’t like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
TAF I think set the bar for all these scammer’s, I mean parents to jump on the bandwagon. I hate that we all now question peoples sincerity. Aria’s Mum definitely reads here. I follow her on Instagram & what made me think woah, was when she moaned & begged for money for the Dad as his work wasn’t paying him & then later on said about sending cards to his place of work. She gets extremely defensive. She definitely saw what Azaylia’s scum bag parents done & thought I’m going to have abit of that! Shame as their innocent babies names get tarnished by their selfish/greedy parents acts!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Guaranteed the buckets went straight to them . I also guarantee they never purchased their own meds from germany and only used what was given for free . She posted a picture of ONC the day after she got it for free but claimed aria was already taking it for months on end . And you can’t be on ONC for months on end. Why wouldn’t she post a picture of it many months before showing people the cost etc . Not one picture of “ALL” the medications she was supposedly on were identifiable and even when people asked what the black and white pic meds were for , she never answered .
when I was first suss on them I went back through their donations and none of them matched to the few posts from buckets they had on the ARIA page that I knew of.
it actually makes me sick . That’s not even including the amounts they would have got from the bingo nights . She clearly has a friend that runs bingo and every other week all proceeds went to them .
Donators should be demanding receipts for all the meds they’ve supposedly paid for.
But I suppose the fact that they’ve lost a child would make that very insensitive at this time.

Reactions: 6
Is she well known in the local area? Maybe social services sign post people to her? Mind you I struggle to see people in crisis need footlocker or ASOS vouchers! Round my way they ask for supermarket vouchers or food parcels where you really can buy most things. Seems odd 🤔
She claims that they do, however other than the odd email or WhatsApp message she'll screenshot that usually start with "hi babe" or something equally casual, there's no evidence. If you look online for resources in her local area her CIC never comes up. Not long ago she shared an Amazon wish list supposedly from a mother and baby unit at a prison around 200 miles from where she lives, the address on the wishlist was not the prison itself, but a private address a couple of miles away (and interestingly, that wishlist also had a large number of various vouchers - I wasn't aware that women in prison could visit Costa or go shopping at Footlocker).

• Angry
Reactions: 13
All them toys and ALL the extra rabbit holes now that her mum is closing the FB page ! There are actually 2 fb pages for Aria . The “other one” is a treasure trove of donations -especially from collection tins . There were 2 GFM and more just giving pages 🤬🤬🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ can only imagine what hasn’t been shown . All that and they still didn’t get her the “ more expensive “ treatment ONC206 as one of the fundraisers stated they wanted . I’m done with people . There is thousands collected in those tins and it seems every second person they knew had their own just giving page for them . Done 🤬 . Prolonged , unnecessary. Greed .
That cheeky bastard on the post with the collection tins that says he’s going to carry one everywhere he goes and isn’t going to take no from anyone 😠
I like to think of myself as a generous charity donator but I detest those that harangue and shame members of the public into donating.
He’d have got short shrift from me.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.