GoFundMe Scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was posted in March, does this mean before that he drives? 🤔
Just went and looked , looks like a flash new car too . Not sure if they pre bought it prior to his licence considering they had a tit tonne of cash ( clearly didn’t need extra for meds ) or he was already driving and the September post is not at the correct date .

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Yeah looks
Like, defo a fundraiser spend! I’m sorry but if you were desperate for money to save your childs life, a huge purchase for a kid that hadn’t even passed his test would NOT be in the list of priorities,, it would be far far from anybidies mind in fact.

Reactions: 9
this is MAD. A normal family doesn’t have the spare funds to buy a teenager a car (especially before even passing a test!!), let alone a family that apparently have to raise funds for their sick daughter.

this thread is eye opening, I’m actually disgusted at this woman. She’s used that poor little girl to find herself, it’s sickening. Would love to see a channel 4 investigation documentary on people like this!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
this is MAD. A normal family doesn’t have the spare funds to buy a teenager a car (especially before even passing a test!!), let alone a family that apparently have to raise funds for their sick daughter.

this thread is eye opening, I’m actually disgusted at this woman. She’s used that poor little girl to find herself, it’s sickening. Would love to see a channel 4 investigation documentary on people like this!!!
Not forgetting how expensive insurance is as a newly qualified driver! Im sure that was paid for too! Does the brother even work?

Reactions: 8
That sky dive was for either car insurance or something driving related. I’ll bet any money on it. She can screenshot all she wants cos this is absolutely disgusting. Maybe instead of focusing on us calling out her scamming ways she can give some support to her other kids, the ones that have been shoved on the back burner for x amount of years whilst they try and bring in as much money as possible.

• Heart
Christ these people piss me off. I had to have a read here after being invested in the Cash & Saf saga for so long, just wanted to say well done on another fine bout of detective work.

Can’t say I’m surprised, one of my best mates works in the community for a children’s hospital and she’s seen all sorts: from parents covering their living room with Disney tat and telling their non-sick kids to pretend they and their ill sibling are obsessed (the kid doesn’t know who Mickey Mouse is ffs) so they can convince the visiting charity team to fund a trip to Disneyland, to parents hiding life-altering equipment for their kid so they don’t improve to the point that the care and funds they receive will drop off. Way too many scammers and people making their children in to money spinners.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Left the justgiving public though , haha. Coz yaknow scam life. If she puts that private it lessens the amount of people it will reach . Disgusting human.
Left the justgiving public though , haha. Coz yaknow scam life. If she puts that private it lessens the amount of people it will reach . Disgusting human.
This
Is also public, link on the IG account, STILL asking for
Money, why do they need yet more?

Attachments

This
Is also public, link on the IG account, STILL asking for
Money, why do they need yet more?
This is the money they are supposedly slitting between two charities. They have surpassed the goal so why not give it to them now ??? I will believe it when I see it .

The sad thing is she has tarred Aria’s name with her greediness. If you type in ariavsdipg it brings up these pages and she has no one to blame but herself

if she didn’t have things to hide, she wouldn’t privatise the page. I’ve been following a while so can still see it

She’s a fuckin thieving cow. Why not do those fundraisers using that skydive money, im so glad I’ve smelled a rat with her from day 1 and didn’t donate. Cos I’d be phoning the bank asap for a chargeback

Reactions: 6
This is the money they are supposedly slitting between two charities. They have surpassed the goal so why not give it to them now ??? I will believe it when I see it .
Yes but this is yet another way to collect,, via the funeral director, it’s a link in the IG bio, you can still click on it even though page is now private, so this is running alongside the just giving, absolutely relentless 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yes but this is yet another way to collect,, via the funeral director, it’s a link in the IG bio, you can still click on it even though page is now private, so this is running alongside the just giving, absolutely relentless 🤷‍♀️
Oh tit didn’t realise that . Vile !!

My autistic girls

Previously had £5000 raised for sensory garden

Now current balance is over 3k

To help them have heating and fuel

this has quite upset me as a mum of a child just like theirs we get no financial help besides his his DLA which is what they will also get x2

Still not been taken down, now raised 4k... and two kids on dla she must be bringing in 3k a month...

Reactions: 4
My autistic girls
Previously had £5000 raised for sensory garden
Now current balance is over 3k
To help them have heating and fuel

this has quite upset me as a mum of a child just like theirs we get no financial help besides his his DLA which is what they will also get x2
This is what I hate about so many of these go fund me things.
There are thousands of families in the same predicament, what makes them so special?

I think her followers have gone down from 29.1 to 29k? 🤔 her wish had been granted, she wanted to have as many followers as possible, that's why she has to keep on posting, despite Aria's getting so poorly. When asked for private time, that didn't last for more than 3 days. I thought she was genuine until she never reveal the medicine cost and bill, and when she suddenly wrote that Aria loved Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto right when she said she was raising money for Disneyland while all this time she said Aria liked Bluey, Duggee and Peppa Pig. Surely it was all just a trick for people to donate and give them free travel.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.