GoFundMe Scammers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno how they’ve got away with naming it a CIC when it’s for childhood cancer? Most of the CIC places round near me are drug&alcohol recovery, stuff for women fleeing DV etc. in my opinion cancer charity doesn’t even come close to what a CIC is

Reactions: 2
This woman is absolutely disgusting. Still asking for money. Where the hell has all the other money gone? Using that poor little baby girl of hers to get money out of people, I just can’t believe it. I’m not sure I’d be able to even get out of bed if my son was dying/died, let alone ask people for money.
Do we know how much money has been donated and what it’s been spent on?

I dunno how they’ve got away with naming it a CIC when it’s for childhood cancer? Most of the CIC places round near me are drug&alcohol recovery, stuff for women fleeing DV etc. in my opinion cancer charity doesn’t even come close to what a CIC is
I was mistaken it’s a CIO.
Still benefits them just don’t know if it’s as much as a CIC.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Do we know how much money has been donated and what it’s been spent on?
The newest begfundme is almost at the target . I do hope she posts pics of the donation having being sent to the two charities it is for !! Not sure why they couldn’t just use money they received in the 4 days prior to her daughter passing ( that was for the husband to take time off work ) to give to the charities . You would think 1k out of the 6k they received in the four days wouldn’t leave them broke considering they got 77k from the GFM alone .

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Renais mums stories today have absolutely ripped my heart out. I feel so so so sorry for her

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Renais mums stories today have absolutely ripped my heart out. I feel so so so sorry for her
I just watched them , so very sad . She seems to be just treading water ( which is expected) . Meanwhile you got other parents too concerned about what TL is saying and “donating” ALL those Amazon wish list presents . Quick pic of her presents and the place they being delivered and everyone should believe them 😂 mate I could take a photo of myself standing outside Buckingham Palace but doesn’t mean I stepped foot in the place

If she’s trying to raise £1k now for the charities, why not use the pointless skydive money? It makes no sense whatsoever

I just watched them , so very sad . She seems to be just treading water ( which is expected) . Meanwhile you got other parents too concerned about what TL is saying and “donating” ALL those Amazon wish list presents . Quick pic of her presents and the place they being delivered and everyone should believe them 😂 mate I could take a photo of myself standing outside Buckingham Palace but doesn’t mean I stepped foot in the place
I don’t understand why she asked for so many presents… if they were just going to be unopened.

I don’t understand why she asked for so many presents… if they were just going to be unopened.
So bizarre, maybe to sell them? Same with Saffiya (Azaylia Cains mum) they were gifted thousands of pounds worth of stuff leading y
Up to her death, not a mention where it all went, which is in itself peculiar, everything is documented with that woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Weird, she posted before that Aria opened everything and now she said there are unopened presents? And if they are unopened, why none of them are wrapped 😅 If she knows in the end the outcome of Aria's tumor, why keep asking for gifts? She could say Aria has enough toys, so please donate your gifts instead to charity/ orphanage/ children hospital so they all go to a good cause. But no, she had to receive all, that's greedy.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Weird, she posted before that Aria opened everything and now she said there are unopened presents? And if they are unopened, why none of them are wrapped 😅 If she knows in the end the outcome of Aria's tumor, why keep asking for gifts? She could say Aria has enough toys, so please donate your gifts instead to charity/ orphanage/ children hospital so they all go to a good cause. But no, she had to receive all, that's greedy.
Im guessing aria opened the wrapping paper, but not the box/packaging of the actual thing. I agree she should have said she’s got too much stuff please donate. Shes only put that post up as proof shes getting rid of the stuff. What about the money? Why has she stayed silent on that

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe anything was donated until we see it. Why would you take a picture of the recipient facility from your car instead of handing them over . Also when will the new fundraiser be closed down its past it’s goal 🤬
Also agree with the other tattler , use the money from the skydive to donate . I guarantee the brother pocketed that ! Transparency like Sophie’s legacy . Photos of being IN the hospital delivering pizza and restocking cupboards . Everything is documented not these piss ass photos trying to make people think that xyz has been done . I guess they had many educators in the selfish greed department to pave the way .

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe she means unopened as in not played with

Im guessing aria opened the wrapping paper, but not the box/packaging of the actual thing. I agree she should have said she’s got too much stuff please donate. Shes only put that post up as proof shes getting rid of the stuff. What about the money? Why has she stayed silent on that
Just seen you said same

Reactions: 2
She could’ve cut out the middle man and just asked people to donate to charity or their local hospice. All them bleeping toys unopened shouldn’t have even been in her possession in the first place

Go Fleece Me, as I call it. I know that funerals are expensive but the speed at which some people have the begging bowl out after a loved one dies is quite something.
Never a truer word said. The person is hardly cold and there’s funds organised. Most grieving family wouldn’t even think of this

Reactions: 10
I don't mean this awfully, but I don't get why people are being so blasé about the money Renai's parents received?

From what I remember that was shared, I don't think she particularly received any treatments that weren't from the nhs or anything. Unfortunately I think it was quite clear early on that there wasn't much that could be done and I don't feel like her mum ever spoke about getting her better.

I can't remember how much was raised for Renai but it was still a decent whack of money...

I agree her mum is so much more likeable than the others discussed so far, but it is still donations unaccounted for.

Maybe she means unopened as in not played with

Just seen you said same
A lot of it looks like books not actual toys . Nevertheless I hope they were actually donated .
I don't mean this awfully, but I don't get why people are being so blasé about the money Renai's parents received?

From what I remember that was shared, I don't think she particularly received any treatments that weren't from the nhs or anything. Unfortunately I think it was quite clear early on that there wasn't much that could be done and I don't feel like her mum ever spoke about getting her better.

I can't remember how much was raised for Renai but it was still a decent whack of money...

I agree her mum is so much more likeable than the others discussed so far, but it is still donations unaccounted for.
It may be partly because Renais mum wasn’t the beneficiary of the money . Her dad was .
also Renai was on treatment from abroad and was actually booked into a clinic in Germany I believe it was . Flights booked etc for a trial but she took a turn and then couldn’t go .I definitely would like to know what happened to the GFM money , maybe the money for treatment was non refundable ? Who knows but I think it feels less scamming as they weren’t constantly posting Amazon wish lists andfor people to contribute to 7,000 different just giving pages . That’s my take on it anyway .

Reactions: 8