GoFundMe Scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think shes in complete denial. To be blunt this is seriously impacting their lifestyle and her answer is to act as if everything is normal, keep giving treatment and it will go away eventually
I agree she's in denial but I can't say I wouldn't be either tbf. Like how they keep dressing him in fashionable outfits instead of just comfy things.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also i noticed that hes proper dress up, not in comfy clothes
I agree she's in denial but I can't say I wouldn't be either tbf. Like how they keep dressing him in fashionable outfits instead of just comfy things.
same, but i hope i wouldnt be forcing my child to do things he doesnt want to do as a result

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What in living hell is a natural oncologist... I mean if natural therapy cured cancer, why would Dr's be using chemo and radio therapies.

I really do despair of the human race at times.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What in living hell is a natural oncologist... I mean if natural therapy cured cancer, why would Dr's be using chemo and radio therapies.

I really do despair of the human race at times.
It's what these people like to call themselves at these holistic/alternative therapies clinics. It won't benefit him in the slightest. If harsh drugs can't cure his cancer then nothing will. They are just wasting money and precious time and it's awful and these clinics still allowing them to give him them.

I don't follow Amy, only saw posts about her here.
Not having gone through what she's dealing with I'm maybe not in the position to have an opinion but I think if my child was dying, the last thing I would be doing would be posting on social media. My dog passed away and it took me over 2 months to mention it on fb. But each to their own I guess.

Reactions: 7
Basically begging now for a free stay at the wildlife park they went to before. I doubt very much people are going to cancel when it cost so much to go and stay.

Reactions: 11
I just have no words when it comes to her. Yes, what she is going through is awful & it hurts my heart watching. But seriously all she does is ponce. There are so many who are in similar positions as her but don’t have the GFM or financial support like her. It just makes feel so uncomfortable. My heart hurts for poor Dilly 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How about they use the £55,000 people have donated going towards nothing other than them being “off” and their HUGE London riverside apartment and take dilly somewhere else ……

-Over £700,000 donated via GoFundMe ( that no one has ever seen any of the “bills” it paid for…
- Trip to America paid by friends
- Private plane back from treatment in America funded by “ friend” for the whole family.
- Free holiday to Morocco funded by friend
- Free house organisation

Now trying to blag a free trip to the safari park, Jesus she is the worst!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I just have no words when it comes to her. Yes, what she is going through is awful & it hurts my heart watching. But seriously all she does is ponce. There are so many who are in similar positions as her but don’t have the GFM or financial support like her. It just makes feel so uncomfortable. My heart hurts for poor Dilly 💔
It's actually shocking.
I sympathise hugely with any family going through similar, but this seems all wrong to me.

No parents should ever have to go through what they are doing and we all like a freebie but she's taking the absolute mick now. Saying someone must know someone who works there is literally saying we want a free stay because of what's happening. I don't begrudge them the odd gifted day off/gift but she's had so much and she's using that poor boy to get it! Just pay to go to another one or go somewhere else.

I haven't been following their story closely but maybe at this point they should be giving the poor little fellow a bit of peace, in his own home.

Is he even able for this holiday that she is asking for? 😔

Reactions: 4
Amy’s on the beg again I see!
Don’t know her or that place but a quick Google says it’s a celebrity hotspot (the lion room, which is probably what she’s after) and books up months in advance. Poor child, crazy that she would even contemplate going there.

Don’t know her or that place but a quick Google says it’s a celebrity hotspot (the lion room, which is probably what she’s after) and books up months in advance. Poor child, crazy that she would even contemplate going there.
I can imagine that Dilly would be shattered after a couple of hours and will need to sleep. They live right near London Zoo. This might be more suitable for him and the family and he's near his home comforts when needed.

Reactions: 9
I can imagine that Dilly would be shattered after a couple of hours and will need to sleep. They live right near London Zoo. This might be more suitable for him and the family and he's near his home comforts when needed.
Excatly so many more things they can do what's on there doorstep and ideal for Dilly as not too far if he did need to go home she just wants a free trip

As if that poor boy needs dragging out to a theme park. She's a monster, sorry. It's inhumane, especially with his immune system :(

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can't the palliative care team step in and say he needs to stay home or be on a hospice?

Reactions: 8
When my Dad was in a hospice, we were taken to one side and told how the body shuts down and how draining it can be to have to interact with visitors. They also told us to imagine trying to sleep and someone sat on a chair watching you. So we kept a rota where one of us was with Dad most of the day/evening but sat away from his bed unless he was awake, and reading a book/watching a tablet.

I can imagine that if they're being advised, she's not listening to a word of it...... I've lost a child, and know the absolute heart pounding terror that encompasses every cell of your body but I just don't understand this behaviour. It's like a form of cruelty.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Amy’s on the beg again I see!
I really, really wanted to bite my tongue. I wanted to say that she’s going through a horrific time and I wouldn’t judge her. This though is something else! I’m going to be kind and assume she’s misguidedly trying to do something nice for her baby because she feels helpless but someone needs to step in. The family have been gifted some special trips before and Dillan got to enjoy them. He’s now a very poorly little boy.

Reactions: 8
I really, really wanted to bite my tongue. I wanted to say that she’s going through a horrific time and I wouldn’t judge her. This though is something else! I’m going to be kind and assume she’s misguidedly trying to do something nice for her baby because she feels helpless but someone needs to step in. The family have been gifted some special trips before and Dillan got to enjoy them. He’s now a very poorly little boy.
I know as a mother I feel the same but that tiny boy is dying. He’s been there before. He really doesn’t need to go again. She needs a good old shake and just to love him and look after him, Not dragging him about.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.