GoFundMe Scammers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She appears to me to be someone who must have been on something horrendous like love island just because of her and her husbands behaviour
As arrogant as her husband comes across he isn't the worst looking man in the world (although he fancies himself šŸ¤¢) she is punching with him lookswise

Reactions: 8
As arrogant as her husband comes across he isn't the worst looking man in the world (although he fancies himself šŸ¤¢) she is punching with him lookswise
They come across as a very mean looking powerful couple! The type that would clearly look down at people not in there circle!

Reactions: 7
Personally I think he comes across as extremely thirsty, whatā€™s he after with all the shirtless pics ..

Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure their home is rented not owned, though it will still cost an absolute fortune each month. So they might not have much to actually sell.

Theyā€™ve posted that poor boy at his most vulnerable. Heā€™s ā€œtaken his clothes off in protestā€ about having to go an appointment. We did not need to see him looking upset with no clothes on. Poor poor boy being posted on social media like that. Of course he doesnā€™t want to go to another appointment. Heā€™s a small child who doesnā€™t understand and it was very unfair to post him like that. Makes me sick

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm wondering if they posted that to make people feel sorry for them so they donate to the go fund me! There is no way I'd post my vulnerable child like that!

Reactions: 9
Theyā€™ve posted that poor boy at his most vulnerable. Heā€™s ā€œtaken his clothes off in protestā€ about having to go an appointment. We did not need to see him looking upset with no clothes on. Poor poor boy being posted on social media like that. Of course he doesnā€™t want to go to another appointment. Heā€™s a small child who doesnā€™t understand and it was very unfair to post him like that. Makes me sick
so sad she should be comforting him not filming him. I honestly donā€™t know how she sleeps at night exploiting that poor boy šŸ˜Ÿ

Reactions: 6
so sad she should be comforting him not filming him. I honestly donā€™t know how she sleeps at night exploiting that poor boy šŸ˜Ÿ
If it was my child, I honestly canā€™t imagine that Iā€™d even THINK about filming it. It wouldnā€™t even cross my mind.Like you say, they should be trying to make him feel safe and better. Not putting it all on camera. Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m feeling extra sensitive today or something but thereā€™s something about it that doesnā€™t sit right with me and I feel quite sad about it. I feel so sorry for him.

• Heart
At this stage I would be off social media and soaking in every single moment with him ā¤ā¤
Absolutely disgusting posting him naked, scared and sad going for more ā€œtreatmentā€

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That video made me feel physically sick, it felt really very wrong to me. Poor little soul.

Reactions: 5
Just seen the story of him in the car. That poor little boy. No one should be seeing him in a vulnerable state like that. Give him some dignity an privacy for God sake!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Itā€™s absolutely heartbreaking. Poor little baby šŸ˜­ of course he doesnā€™t want to go to any appointments and he probably doesnā€™t want to be filmed either. The parents want people to feel sorry for them and give them more money probably. Attention seeking bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shoot me down if you will but I have to voice this.

they have been told categorically that that little boy is going to die. No saying when exactly, but he will. There is NO treatment options left. So what do they do with the last little time heā€™s got before he takes a massive decline and passes away, they force him through these bleeping airy fairy treatments and make sure the last time he has left is hooking him up to more shite and make him bleeping miserable!!! He clearly doesnā€™t like these holistic treatments and they are not going to save his life, letā€™s be honest ffs. Itā€™s devastating that they are prolonging his upset and misery/suffering. All this time at these appointments being pumped with this vitamin and that vitamin, he could be playing at home with his sisters and his mother and father. Thatā€™s my opinion anyway. Poor little sod. I really do want to scoop him up and give him a fun final few months. But of course that wouldnā€™t make for good insta content šŸ¤¢

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The fact she said he had a "tantrum" because he didn't want the treatment. That poor, poor little boy has been through so much and will be traumatised from what he has experienced. He has had a taste of normal life at home, days out with family. He is telling her that's what he wants and that is no more treatment, no more hospital, no more time being isolated. Why is she wasting time in clinics. Take him to cbeebies land, the seaside, the swings at the park. All the little things he's never been able to experience.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Itā€™s such a tough one because putting opinions of them to one side I know I would fight with every part of me for my kids and it must be truly heartbreaking to know thereā€™s nothing more you can do so if there is even the slightest change of this working I can understand them wanting to try it. But I think there has to come a time where you weigh up his quality of life and well-being now.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think she is probably in denial! I have cancer and going through chemo and I actually convinced myself that I wasn't going to lose my hair, that I would be one person who it didn't affect, so when I did loose it I was devasted so I'm guessing Amy is just hoping these treatments are going to the thing that makes him better!
I agree with what others have said. They have been told there's no more treatment to take him home and allow him time with loved ones and making memories, there last memories aren't going to be days out it's going to be him hooked up having something that (and I hate to say this) isn't making any difference!

• Sad
  • Heart
They having bone marrow test done tomorrow, she knows that there will be more cancer in it than last time but it will give them an indication on progression and sh hopes it's a slow progressive cancer ..... to have more time to try natural therapies rather than more time to make memories with him!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I never post in this thread but the poor boy's face in the last post, he really looks like he has had enough. Really feel for him.

• Sad
  • Heart
I never post in this thread but the poor boy's face in the last post, he really looks like he has had enough. Really feel for him.
Totally agree that poor darling, such a contrast to her smiling selfie šŸ™„ ā€¦ how does she look at that photo and think itā€™s okay to post, he looks so so sad whilst sheā€™s posing šŸ’”

Reactions: 2
Totally agree that poor darling, such a contrast to her smiling selfie šŸ™„ ā€¦ how does she look at that photo and think itā€™s okay to post, he looks so so sad whilst sheā€™s posing šŸ’”
She wants everyone to feel sorry for him so they keep on donating so they can give him my natural treatments! I'd rather they donate so they can all go out for days and make some memories together!

• Heart