GoFundMe Scammers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems a long way to travel when he's so poorly and not on any treatment (travel insurance must be rocket high for him)
I doubt any company would insure him at this stage.

She says herself Dillian didn’t even know what Disney world was so why take him all that way? Probably because it’s what Amy wants to do 🙄

Reactions: 11
I doubt any company would insure him at this stage.

She says herself Dillian didn’t even know what Disney world was so why take him all that way? Probably because it’s what Amy wants to do 🙄
Very true it cost hundreds going to Europe and that's having treatment being stable for years I can't imagine they will find anyone to insure them with him being on palliative/end of life care.

Reactions: 3
As much as I dont agree with amys begging. The video her partner has just shared of little Dilly running through universal studios has made me cry. Life is just beyond cruel

Reactions: 4
Poor Dilly, surely he should be at home at home with family and not trap-sing around Disney.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As much as I’m sure he’s making memories, this is 100% a trip for his mum. Her outfits and the ears…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I cant understand why in her situation she cares what other peoples opinions of her are. She will probably be fundraising for new outfits for herself next.

as lovely as I’m sure this trip is it seems a long way to take the poor boy just for 5 days, guess that’s all the godparents paid for though and god forbid they contribute any of their own money

Reactions: 6
Poor Dilly, surely he should be at home at home with family and not trap-sing around Disney.
She has hinted at him not being well and being overwhelmed. I’m sure a day trip to Legoland or similar would have been just as lovely for Dilly. I know it’s raining but kids don’t care about that.

Reactions: 12
I know its easy for me to say when I'm not in their situation but I don't get why they've taken him so far away to somewhere where he had no idea existed. I'm sure they went to cbeebies hotel last summer. They couldve taken him back to somewhere he loved. Done chester zoo or longleat to see animals even tourist attractions in London his own city which he has sadly never been able to explore

• Heart
If I was told that there wasn't anything else left for my child to be treated with the last place I'd taken is 9hours in a plane to a hot country where it's 9/10 hours of being outside seeing people dressed up in costumes and queuing for rides and he didn't even though where it was until 2 days before he went! I'd go somewhere where he loved. I feel like they have only taken him because of the his Kong obsession

• Sad
They’ve taken him because it’s where THEY want to go. They’ll have had queue jump passes due to his illness and they have probably done baby swap to get on the rides THEY want to go on

Reactions: 6
Jesus I just cannot get over the state of them on this trip 😭😭the outfits and the posing 🥺🥺it's all about them and how good they look, not a bit about that gorgeous little boy..the photo of the dad lying on the hammock flexing his pecs with the caption "what he's been waiting for" made me sick..is the trip not about spending time with Dylan????

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank god I found this thread I’ve been feeling like the most horrific human for even thinking bad of them and what they are going through … BUT WTF if my child was dying the last thing I could even think of is posing in skimpy outfits, urgh all the dad uploads is half naked photos of him self CRINGE… he doesn’t seem nice at all! was also wondering if they used any of the money people donated for his treatment? Still begging for more … that should be donated to help fund other kids …

Reactions: 8
Glad it’s just not me thinking the same. Poor little soul. Could have even made Disney Paris for a couple of days. Flight under 40 mins from London. Those two are pure definition of insta posing greedy beggars.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just had a nose at the dad’s Instagram. He’s actually posted a video on his stories of Dillian with his trousers around his ankles having a wee. Wtf is wrong with him?! 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Thank god I found this thread I’ve been feeling like the most horrific human for even thinking bad of them and what they are going through … BUT WTF if my child was dying the last thing I could even think of is posing in skimpy outfits, urgh all the dad uploads is half naked photos of him self CRINGE… he doesn’t seem nice at all! was also wondering if they used any of the money people donated for his treatment? Still begging for more … that should be donated to help fund other kids …
Totally agree...it's weird, dad posing like he's on a love island audition and mum running in skimpy bikinis, posing with the stomachs sucked in and the muscles flexed..poor Dylan seems to be secondary to their vanity..😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart