GoFundMe Scammers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its very sad but i agree with the poster upthread that she is in denial. I dont blame her actually, i would also fight for my child but there comes a point where you need to weigh the benefits and the disadvantages and in this situation its leaning towards the latter. I think theres a sense of ‘these things would never happen to me etc’ and they are desperate to get back to their old lifestyle

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand her passive aggressive posts like the one about the sauna. Unfortunately you can’t post online as much as you do and not expect to get some replies you don’t want.

I wouldn’t be surprised if when the time comes she is going to go after the NHS and the care they received

Reactions: 7
I can’t stand her passive aggressive posts like the one about the sauna. Unfortunately you can’t post online as much as you do and not expect to get some replies you don’t want.

I wouldn’t be surprised if when the time comes she is going to go after the NHS and the care they received
I reckon those that dm'd her saying it's dangerous was only trying to be kind but she's taken it the wrong way. Personally o wouldn't put a child in a sauna under the age of 12 even if it was a private one! She needs to go on days out. Since coming out of hospital they had 5 days away just the parents and Dilly and that's it, the rest of the time it's staying in doors or sat in a clinic. He's no life and this is the time he's allowed it! It's sad that he's not out seeing the places around where he lives!

They all going to Morocco with her family! A friend has kindly let them use there Villa! Do you reckon she will ask for a private jet or go economy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the poor boy can’t go in the swimming pool and this trip seems to be centred around the pool, everyone is in their swimming gear and he just gets to watch? Wow.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So the poor boy can’t go in the swimming pool and this trip seems to be centred around the pool, everyone is in their swimming gear and he just gets to watch? Wow.
The days out never seem to be about Dillian. The trip to a Florida was more for them to get away, this trip again more for Ayla was loves the water! Dillian just gets to go to sit in clinic which is more for them

• Sad
I had noticed this 😟 it’s heartbreaking to see him not being able to join in. Maybe he doesn’t want to go in anyway but imagine if he does and he has to be told no? No way would I put my child through that.

He also seems to be quite layered up with clothing, what looks like a tshirt, a proper shirt and some sort of fleece type jacket. So for warmth rather than sun protection. Forgive my ignorance but is there any clinical reason for this? Even if he feels the cold, surely Morocco is pretty scorching.

Reactions: 5
I had noticed this 😟 it’s heartbreaking to see him not being able to join in. Maybe he doesn’t want to go in anyway but imagine if he does and he has to be told no? No way would I put my child through that.

He also seems to be quite layered up with clothing, what looks like a tshirt, a proper shirt and some sort of fleece type jacket. So for warmth rather than sun protection. Forgive my ignorance but is there any clinical reason for this? Even if he feels the cold, surely Morocco is pretty scorching.
She had posted on her stories about vit D absorption, about letting your kids out in the sun in minimal clothing so she can’t even say that’s the reason for going as he’s been covered up!

Reactions: 3
Is he perhaps at higher risk of skin cancer because of immunosuppressants or anti rejection drugs? I'm sure people are advised to stay out of the sun because of this

Reactions: 2
Is he perhaps at higher risk of skin cancer because of immunosuppressants or anti rejection drugs? I'm sure people are advised to stay out of the sun because of this
Yes and he’ll burn much more easily. His skin will be very sensitive. I’m not sure a sunny holiday is really appropriate for that little boy!

He will be more at risk of getting sunburn even with factor 50 on. When on cancer treatment (I know he isn't anymore) your advised not to go in the sun at all. Apart from spending time with family and being altogether I think the trip has been pretty pointless. He could have done this in the U.K. and had more fun than just dancing to Bruno Mars around the pool!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
He will be more at risk of getting sunburn even with factor 50 on. When on cancer treatment (I know he isn't anymore) your advised not to go in the sun at all. Apart from spending time with family and being altogether I think the trip has been pretty pointless. He could have done this in the U.K. and had more fun than just dancing to Bruno Mars around the pool!
Exactly. Why couldn't they hire a large Air bnb here? Days out to zoos, museums, etc. They are very bizarre people

Exactly. Why couldn't they hire a large Air bnb here? Days out to zoos, museums, etc. They are very bizarre people
Because it's for them more than anything! Yes they deserve a break but they can go for a break other places rather than a hot country where he still has to stay fully clothed!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
IMG_3525.jpeg

Struggling to cover or don’t want to cover the costs? Anything left is going to his daughter.

Reactions: 11
He’s back on his treatment today. I haven’t followed Amy that closely. Did they have a week’s break just so they could go to Morocco? Or was it a planned break from treatment anyway?

This is interesting. I'm not sure how Go Fund Me's work, can't they update on spend to keep it current?
I’m sure they can, but they probably want to keep both so they can share them in different circumstances and raise 2 pots of cash.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
You can update a go fund me on what the money is for! Surely that's better than making up a new one.
---
In other words. Depends when a holiday company or a person offers us a villa on the beach 🙄 You know Cornwall is clean and you can rent out some lovely little cottages/beach house on the beach which would be ideal!

Attachments

Last edited: