GoFundMe Scammers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth she thinks it’s okay to start another “go fund me” for private treatment, why should strangers fund it? I actually chipped in for the American treatment and would have done anything to help but this is not just right asking people for another ton of money! This is not going to cure him sadly.

Beggy Mitchel needs to stop now!

Reactions: 10
How on earth she thinks it’s okay to start another “go fund me” for private treatment, why should strangers fund it? I actually chipped in for the American treatment and would have done anything to help but this is not just right asking people for another ton of money! This is not going to cure him sadly.

Beggy Mitchel needs to stop now!
Agree. Strangers shouldn't be funding his private treatment. I think it's sad that she's making him go through all of this when he clearly doesn't want to. He's had a taste of freedom and it's what he wants more off! The tantrums she says he's having are probably down to the fact he doesn't want to be sat in a chair for a full day having stuff pumped into him! Take him let him feel the fresh air, take him on a tube, roll around on the grass! It breaks my heart that he can't live a little x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone came across a page on FB called the Halfway dog house ?

It’s about recusing bully breeds in England Ireland and bringing back to NI they run several appeals for money and the one I was watching at the last minute when the money was raised the dog wasn’t coming no money paid back to donatees Anyone have any clue?
I posted about this before they are now asking for money on FB saying the pots empty when they have a GFM at over £7000
Hate the playing on people to donate they know people are struggling but sill try and play on their heartstrings

Reactions: 2
This girl just popped up on my FYP on TikTok , her baby girl just passed away 15/16th March I think. She went to Safiyya’s little “fundraiser” chat scam the other day too.
She’s got a GFM in her bio to give her baby the send off she deserves….
She’s battling on TikTok and trying to get on the ranking things - these people actually make me sick. Your baby has passed away and you are doing lives to try and get more money in your pocket.
And to top it off she puts thirst traps of her bent over kissing her deceased baby!
Zoe Morgan 🤮

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This girl just popped up on my FYP on TikTok , her baby girl just passed away 15/16th March I think. She went to Safiyya’s little “fundraiser” chat scam the other day too.
She’s got a GFM in her bio to give her baby the send off she deserves….
She’s battling on TikTok and trying to get on the ranking things - these people actually make me sick. Your baby has passed away and you are doing lives to try and get more money in your pocket.
And to top it off she puts thirst traps of her bent over kissing her deceased baby!
Zoe Morgan 🤮
£10k? Jesus, I know funerals are expensive but that’s crazy. I had a look at her page and it’s really strange how keep keeps filming herself and her Mum holding her daughter at the funeral home. I find that in appalling bad taste.

IMG_9238.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This might be really ignorant of me but the baby died 15/16th March, more than a month later and she’s visiting her for cuddles? When is the funeral?

IMG_6879.jpeg

---
Oh just seen on another post the baby’s body was only released on 15th April.

Reactions: 4
Days after her baby passing away Zoe was battling on tiktok, I was SO shocked at the picture bending over like wtf 🤢 I’m so baffled by her behaviour it’s so odd.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand this Tik tok battling. Please can someone explain in simple terms? I’ve seen it mentioned in the just us hardys thread too.

Reactions: 1
Wow zoes tik tok is heavy stuff. Does anyone know why her baby died? She seems to be blaming the NHS for it, but also says she had cancer?
---
I don’t understand this Tik tok battling. Please can someone explain in simple terms? I’ve seen it mentioned in the just us hardys thread too.
I think 2 tik tok accounts go live together an who ever gets the most gifts or likes they get money for it. Something like that.

Reactions: 2
she had a rare cancer , but the lump on her head that turned out to be cancer was fobbed off as various things for months.
i think she died of sepsis that was missed? by the drs

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Poor wee mite I can understand her Mum is in grief but maybe stay off TikTok and show your child some dignity
I don’t understand this battle thing either

Reactions: 4
Awful news for Dilly.

Again, I can't even imagine what I'd do in her situation. But I feel so sad that he's going to be put through more intense treatments for longer hours, and dragged here there and everywhere, when it makes him so unhappy.

Of course they want a cure, but he's been through so much already 😪

Attachments

• Sad
Sad update from Amy Rambo and as awful as it is, it’s at that point where it’s inevitable. Any decent parent would put up the biggest fight but there’s fighting and then there’s putting your child through unnecessary treatments because you can’t handle what’s about to happen. It’s awful, I can’t even imagine but she needs some professional help, she needs to be able to enjoy this time with Dilly and let him be free to explore, soak up the precious moments. I don’t think he looks as poorly as when he was on chemo but he still looks so so poorly and I don’t think she sees that :( probably get slated for this but I think the go fund me is just ridiculous now, for many reasons, there’s lots of other children battling cancer who still have a chance that could use them donations. I also find it abit out of touch with reality that for a long time now, rather than downgrade from the Thames apartment and downgrade the g wagon, they just go straight in for go fund me donations. They appear to come from a rich circle of friends who I’m sure it would be a drop in the ocean for them to cover some bills. Regardless it’s awful, heartbreaking, such a cruel world.. I hope Dilly is pain free and can enjoy his time as a little boy exploring and loving life for as long as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sad update from Amy Rambo and as awful as it is, it’s at that point where it’s inevitable. Any decent parent would put up the biggest fight but there’s fighting and then there’s putting your child through unnecessary treatments because you can’t handle what’s about to happen. It’s awful, I can’t even imagine but she needs some professional help, she needs to be able to enjoy this time with Dilly and let him be free to explore, soak up the precious moments. I don’t think he looks as poorly as when he was on chemo but he still looks so so poorly and I don’t think she sees that :( probably get slated for this but I think the go fund me is just ridiculous now, for many reasons, there’s lots of other children battling cancer who still have a chance that could use them donations. I also find it abit out of touch with reality that for a long time now, rather than downgrade from the Thames apartment and downgrade the g wagon, they just go straight in for go fund me donations. They appear to come from a rich circle of friends who I’m sure it would be a drop in the ocean for them to cover some bills. Regardless it’s awful, heartbreaking, such a cruel world.. I hope Dilly is pain free and can enjoy his time as a little boy exploring and loving life for as long as possible.
I couldn’t agree more! Now isn’t the time for more money, longer “treatment days” more invasive treatment, the horrible fact this little boy is dying and there’s no cure, no amount of money can save him and it’s heart breaking.

I can’t believe they spent the whole £600K+ for America ….

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I've no doubt that some quacks are charging them an absolute fortune for futile treatments, particularly the "psychic healing" she's listed 🙄, but I just cannot fathom how anyone could keep asking for such ridiculous amounts of donations.

It is heartbreaking for him, I really hope he isn't suffering.

Reactions: 8
Also if it’s increased by that much in four weeks it sounds like that “treatment” is speeding up the spread!! I’m not a medical expert but it’s very clear it’s not working or slowing the spread down …

Reactions: 7
Totally. Like.. get him a puddle suit, rent out a cottage in the countryside, away from the city, let him play in the garden with mud and sticks. He looks exhausted poor little thing. He just wants to play with his toys and his sisters.

Reactions: 9
It’s quite focused on her isn’t it? “I need this” and “I am in a panic”. Ultimately, she wants the money so her other half doesn’t need to work. Is he employed- is he not eligible for sick leave or compassionate leave?

Poor Dilly - life’s so unfair. My heart aches for him and the family. I think his mother is incredibly money grabbing and attention seeking but she doesn’t deserve the heartbreak of losing her child. I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone.

• Heart
I think Oz works for a company but classed as self employed!

I get where she is coming from you'd walk to the ends of the earth in bare feet for your children if it meant they stayed with you but there has to be a time and a point where you need to give him a break and admit defeat! There is no cure for cancer and GOSH (the best children's cancer hospital in the world) has told her there's no treatment left for him.... whatever he has now is just prolonging his life because she wants him here and it's clearly not about Dilly as the tantrums she says he has is clearly taking a toll on his body! As a person who is going through cancer treatment my worst nightmare is being told my cancer has progressed and I'm too try something new as every new treatment is another tick on a line that I'm passing u til I get to that end line of nomore treatments! But the time will come when my body will tell me enough is enough and I just can't fight the effects nomore! Dillian doesn't know the difference between feeling well and being ill. He was a baby when he became poorly so he hadn't learnt how to explain how he was feeling so to him he won't know if he's having a tough day because everyday has been tough for him! He's felt like this his whole life. If I was her begging for donation so Oz can take time off work to spend with his son speak to me as though she's been told the cancer is aggressive and is speeding up and these treatments are just keeping dilly going.

Personally I'd just take him out each day and let him be a boy that he should be

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The thing with sick children, is we can all understand it from a parental perspective.

but our children are not our belongings, we don’t get to override their rights for our own happiness, no matter what the cost.

I hope she doesn’t come to regret all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 12