GoFundMe Scammers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not check profiles before sharing on her own story?! One of them is of a woman in her knickers. Just some random woman naked sharing her on international woman’s day…

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does she not check profiles before sharing on her own story?! One of them is of a woman in her knickers. Just some random woman naked sharing her on international woman’s day…
OMG what the hell …..

Also why the need for her to take a selfie updating how unwell poor Dillan is … such bizarre behaviour!

Reactions: 4
Wonder when the go fund me link will appear again £14,500 for the homeopathy therapy he is having which works out just over £900 per session!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20240314_124900_Instagram.jpg

I'm a fairly new follower so was interested reading this thread. What happened to this which has its own highlight section in Amy's stories? Seems a bit of a drastic switch from donating toys, to hoarding all the toys!!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2814804

I'm a fairly new follower so was interested reading this thread. What happened to this which has its own highlight section in Amy's stories? Seems a bit of a drastic switch from donating toys, to hoarding all the toys!!
Amy would often say they was having toys delivered from this fundraiser but then all of a sudden stopped! Seems the insta page doesn't exist now either.

• Sad
I really don’t like Amy’s sense of humour, she comes across as quite cruel, I imagine pre what has happened she was a mean girls type. She often seems to be poking fun and being sarcy, I especially disliked when she used to film Dillan coming around after anesthetic laughing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really don’t like Amy’s sense of humour, she comes across as quite cruel, I imagine pre what has happened she was a mean girls type. She often seems to be poking fun and being sarcy, I especially disliked when she used to film Dillan coming around after anesthetic laughing.
I often found this on some of her Q&As someone would ask a question they clearly didn't know the answer and she would reply quite sarcastic! She seems like the type of girl who gets what she wants too!

Reactions: 5
And there we have it… the Go fund me link is back
People are still donating too!
I wonder why she doesn’t update the main part, can you actually do that? It still looks like they’re asking for donations for treatment in Washington.
I know there are updates but people don’t read that fully so how do they know what they’re donating for?

Reactions: 2
How are people honestly donating to these people living in a HUGE London river apartment, with over £656,000 in an GFM account. They do not need the money at all, truly scamming people! Never in a million years would I wish their situation on anyone but they can have one parent not working, safe home, over half a million raised, private plane home, sent to Disney the list goes on …
She never seems thankful EVER!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought this money was for paying for him to go to America… why’s it’s still there? There are so many children fighting horrible diseases and she is so bloody greedy.

• Heart
Insurance money for the car should be with them soon surely! Do they need a massive car like that to drive around London? Half the time she'd be in taxis taking Dilly to hospital! Buy a cheap run around and put the rest of the money towards his homeopathy.

Insurance money for the car should be with them soon surely! Do they need a massive car like that to drive around London? Half the time she'd be in taxis taking Dilly to hospital! Buy a cheap run around and put the rest of the money towards his homeopathy.
Plus rent out / sell your multi million pound apartment and live in a small 3/4 bed somewhere and use the income towards treatment. I wouldn’t begrudge the go fund me if they were also making steps themselves. Maybe they are and not showing it but I think if I was begging for money I would be showing the things we have done ourselves first

Reactions: 8
Plus rent out / sell your multi million pound apartment and live in a small 3/4 bed somewhere and use the income towards treatment. I wouldn’t begrudge the go fund me if they were also making steps themselves. Maybe they are and not showing it but I think if I was begging for money I would be showing the things we have done ourselves first
Yes agree show what you're doing too rather than just begging. It's the fact though people have asked to send him toys yet she's asked them to donated instead. Why don't they send toys but give to other children in hospital!

I’ve noticed she’s always in expensive gear too a few days ago it was a lululemon backpack they are easily £100

• Haha
Who even is she? Her and her husband? What is she famous for?
I think she worked at heart radio before she had children, not sure what doing but I don't think she was a presenter. Her husband is in share/stock market not sure if own company or works for someone but I think it's him who fetched in the money.

Who even is she? Her and her husband? What is she famous for?
I dont know if I'm completely misremembering this but did she have some sort of row with a minor celebrity years ago on social media? Her name is so familiar and I can't work out why 😕

I dont know if I'm completely misremembering this but did she have some sort of row with a minor celebrity years ago on social media? Her name is so familiar and I can't work out why 😕
She appears to me to be someone who must have been on something horrendous like love island just because of her and her husbands behaviour

Reactions: 2