GoFundMe Scammers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly this! i’m sure a family member whether it be oz , oz’s sister , her parents or a friend can’t drive her there.
they seem very well off so replacing three car seats isn’t going to be too steep for them.
they aren’t living in poverty not being able to afford to eat etc and having to spend there last money on seats 🙄
I'd be peeved off if my car got stolen but it's not the end of the world ffs put a story up about it but don't put it as begging!
Also If the car was parked outside their apartment building did no cameras/cctv pick it up?

Reactions: 5
I like Amy and I've followed her since Dillan has been poorly but the last few months since the US trip it's all begging. Her latest story about Dilly coming home tomorrow and they won't be able to go out without his disabled badge!!! Why?? Don't understand that. I have a disabled badge and sometimes there's no spaces to park in yet I still manage! Also why can't they hire a car or ask a few friends! I'm sure between her, Oz, her dad, the nanny and a few friends they will be able to shift stuff! It just seems like she wants a person with a van saying that they will do it for free!
Surely if her dad could drive her to Hornchurch he could do a couple of trips to and from GOSH over the next couple of days.

I like Amy too and really feel for her but I do think she has no awareness of how ‘lucky’ (use this term loosely given their situation) she is. Some families on the same ward as them will be worrying about making ends meet but she seems to use her platform to be on the beg every day.

Reactions: 11
Few days ago she's moaning about her car getting stolen and they can't move 3 mths off stuff from the hospital yet tonight she's asking for hotels in Orlando for a trip next week 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Few days ago she's moaning about her car getting stolen and they can't move 3 mths off stuff from the hospital yet tonight she's asking for hotels in Orlando for a trip next week 🤦‍♀️
no doubt someone will gift the the trip now…

poor dilly 💔
he has been through so much
now it makes sense why the car thing was such an issue
i hope they just enjoy the time he has left

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I feel so sad for the whole family. Amy’s behaviour at times has been questionable but there is no doubt how loved that little boy is. I really hope they have enough time to make some lovely memories

Reactions: 8
Tbh her behaviour is questionable now. Still asking for money, still telling people to donate. Its just ridiculous at this point

• Heart
I wish she would stop sharing the go fund me your kid is dying ffs. 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
I’ve just checked the gofund me is at £638000 I think they got to half a million before the went to America have they even paid for the treatment he had there?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My heart breaks for them all. Dilly has been through so much I hope they can make lots and lots of memories with him now x

Reactions: 4
I’ve never commented on this thread about Dillan. My heart breaks for him and I shared on the cancer thread today. The begging needs to stop! They’re not poor. The godparents are paying for Disney, what’s she going to do after? Keep begging ?

Reactions: 13
I’ve never commented on this thread about Dillan. My heart breaks for him and I shared on the cancer thread today. The begging needs to stop! They’re not poor. The godparents are paying for Disney, what’s she going to do after? Keep begging ?
Agree they live in an apartment in Canary Wharf they aren't excatly affected by cost of living. I just hope that if she does continue the raising money she donates it to a charity that helps children fulfill wishes who are going through an illness x

It's heartbreaking about Dilly but I find her asking for money when they're clearly wealthy so distasteful. I highly doubt they spent all that gfm money on treatment in America.

They've received over £2k since last night.

It's heartbreaking about Dilly but I find her asking for money when they're clearly wealthy so distasteful. I highly doubt they spent all that gfm money on treatment in America.

They've received over £2k since last night.
Her car that got stolen would have been about 60k. She’s walking around in a Anine Bing sweatshirts that are about £160 each aswell.

when the time comes it will be please donate so we can give Dilly the send off he deserves 😣

Reactions: 4
I am loathe to criticise a mother going through the worst thing any parent could face. All I will say is that I sincerely hope any leftover funds go to other children. Sadly, Dillan is one of many children in this tragic situation and that money could make a huge difference.

I am loathe to criticise a mother going through the worst thing any parent could face. All I will say is that I sincerely hope any leftover funds go to other children. Sadly, Dillan is one of many children in this tragic situation and that money could make a huge difference.
I wouldn't say we are criticising her as a parent to Dilly. You can tell and see he his her world and No parent or person should have to face cancer in there lifetime but she's asking for money to fund treatment for him when they clearly have money themselves. She could of sold her car to put towards the US trip, put her house for sale (yea it's not going to go through quickly but it is Canary Wharf so maybe a market for it to sell quickly) but she didn't she created a go fund me, she's still asking for donation even though there is nothing they can give him anymore. Just like it's constant begging! X

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't say we are criticising her as a parent to Dilly. You can tell and see he his her world and No parent or person should have to face cancer in there lifetime but she's asking for money to fund treatment for him when they clearly have money themselves. She could of sold her car to put towards the US trip, put her house for sale (yea it's not going to go through quickly but it is Canary Wharf so maybe a market for it to sell quickly) but she didn't she created a go fund me, she's still asking for donation even though there is nothing they can give him anymore. Just like it's constant begging! X
Sorry I wasn’t being clear, nobody on here has criticised her! I think everyone has been fair and kind. 🙂 I was just trying to (in a roundabout way) get my views out. Hope that makes sense.

Sorry I wasn’t being clear, nobody on here has criticised her! I think everyone has been fair and kind. 🙂 I was just trying to (in a roundabout way) get my views out. Hope that makes sense.
Ah sorry I read it wrong 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh shock, she’s after an upgrade. What’s the go fund me for?
That's what I'm thinking. If poor dilly doesn't have long left, they will never spend that money before he goes. She is still asking people to donate? For what?