GoFundMe Scammers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so pleased things are looking good for Dilly now ❤

Although one has to wonder why they were asking for £1 million when they have been able to complete the treatment with less than 60% of the target money....

Reactions: 9
Someone posted in the comments on the all clear post that Dylan’s story gave her hope but realistically how many people are going to be able to raise half a million? I’d love to know how much the treatment cost.

Reactions: 5
Dilly’s mum posted this . What do we think? GFM money or they paying out of their own pocket ? Or she’s telling the truth 😂
She’s friends with some wealthy people as I imagine is he through his work so I think they are telling the truth. No way are they using their own money.

I really really feel for this family and pray Dillan gets a happy ending but I do really think they should have sold their apartment etc before asking for money.

Reactions: 6
Dilly’s mum posted this . What do we think? GFM money or they paying out of their own pocket ? Or she’s telling the truth 😂
What does she mean it's the kindest thing anyone has ever done for them? What about the people who donated possibly there last tenner to help their child? Get to duck . She boils my piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What does she mean it's the kindest thing anyone has ever done for them? What about the people who donated possibly there last tenner to help their child? Get to duck . She boils my piss.
Exactly! Paying for a private plane will be pennies for whoever has funded it. My guess is it was John Stones

Reactions: 5
Remember little renai .. who’s dad seems to be living the highlife since she passed and there was a fair amount in the GFM?
Him and his partner announced they are having a baby girl, not sure if baby is born already

Yesterday Natasha , Renai’s mum announced she is having a baby girl too! I don’t think she was dodgy or used the GFM money.

Reactions: 6
I seen renais mum is pregnant too. I'm really happy for her, she seems like a nice person.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Remember little renai .. who’s dad seems to be living the highlife since she passed and there was a fair amount in the GFM?
Him and his partner announced they are having a baby girl, not sure if baby is born already

Yesterday Natasha , Renai’s mum announced she is having a baby girl too! I don’t think she was dodgy or used the GFM money.
I think they're both due in April. I'm so happy for Natasha, I'm always thinking about her 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s friends with some wealthy people as I imagine is he through his work so I think they are telling the truth. No way are they using their own money.

I really really feel for this family and pray Dillan gets a happy ending but I do really think they should have sold their apartment etc before asking for money.
Didn't she work for Heart radio? Imagine she has some link up there too to point her in the right direction!

Reactions: 1
she’s so iffy
i’m glad little dilly is on the mend
but i feel for someone with a decent following she should be a tad more careful about what she puts out.
i’m not a believer in “autism can be cured or autism was given to children because of toxins and metals”
not everyone has the money for “detoxes” or “early private diagnosis”

Attachments

Reactions: 1
she’s so iffy
i’m glad little dilly is on the mend
but i feel for someone with a decent following she should be a tad more careful about what she puts out.
i’m not a believer in “autism can be cured or autism was given to children because of toxins and metals”
not everyone has the money for “detoxes” or “early private diagnosis”
She thinks she’s expert in everything 🙄

Reactions: 2
It's when she gives the address out where to send presents too! Imagine being another parent on the ward and your child sees all these presents getting delivered to one little boy. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve them but maybe dish them out. One child doesn't need that many figures!

Reactions: 18
I’ve been following Amy’s insta for a while and I’m just shocked at what’s she’s doing. Free handouts for toys/ wanting people to send presents despite saying he’s had enough. Why not share these with other children? Her house is worth a pretty penny as well as her now stolen jeep wrangler. She’s such money grabber!

Reactions: 13
I’ve been following Amy’s insta for a while and I’m just shocked at what’s she’s doing. Free handouts for toys/ wanting people to send presents despite saying he’s had enough. Why not share these with other children? Her house is worth a pretty penny as well as her now stolen jeep wrangler. She’s such money grabber!
Just came straight over here when I saw the post about the car. Im sorry but it’s Karma she’s clearly spent the go fund me on things other than Dillians treatment.

Reactions: 4
it’s absolutely disgusting that someone’s stole there car however putting up stories wanting people to look down side roads for it is ridiculous 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like Amy and I've followed her since Dillan has been poorly but the last few months since the US trip it's all begging. Her latest story about Dilly coming home tomorrow and they won't be able to go out without his disabled badge!!! Why?? Don't understand that. I have a disabled badge and sometimes there's no spaces to park in yet I still manage! Also why can't they hire a car or ask a few friends! I'm sure between her, Oz, her dad, the nanny and a few friends they will be able to shift stuff! It just seems like she wants a person with a van saying that they will do it for free!

Reactions: 7
I like Amy and I've followed her since Dillan has been poorly but the last few months since the US trip it's all begging. Her latest story about Dilly coming home tomorrow and they won't be able to go out without his disabled badge!!! Why?? Don't understand that. I have a disabled badge and sometimes there's no spaces to park in yet I still manage! Also why can't they hire a car or ask a few friends! I'm sure between her, Oz, her dad, the nanny and a few friends they will be able to shift stuff! It just seems like she wants a person with a van saying that they will do it for free!
exactly this! i’m sure a family member whether it be oz , oz’s sister , her parents or a friend can’t drive her there.
they seem very well off so replacing three car seats isn’t going to be too steep for them.
they aren’t living in poverty not being able to afford to eat etc and having to spend there last money on seats 🙄

Reactions: 8