GoFundMe Scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel for Renais family, I hope in time they tell the public their intentions for the remainder of the money. Natasha seems broken so it's probably the last thing on her mind right not. I thought it was in really bad taste the Dad showing off his new girlfriend on holiday days after she had passed and before the funeral had taken place and also having her at the graveside. They had definitely started her on treatment from Germany and had flights and accommodation booked 😪

Reactions: 10
I really feel for Renais family, I hope in time they tell the public their intentions for the remainder of the money. Natasha seems broken so it's probably the last thing on her mind right not. I thought it was in really bad taste the Dad showing off his new girlfriend on holiday days after she had passed and before the funeral had taken place and also having her at the graveside. They had definitely started her on treatment from Germany and had flights and accommodation booked 😪
I do feel for Renais mum also. How do you know it was a new girlfriend? I can’t see a brand new girlfriend being taken to his daughters funeral. Even his family would have a problem with that surely. Could be wrong. I don’t follow him

Reactions: 1
I do feel for Renais mum also. How do you know it was a new girlfriend? I can’t see a brand new girlfriend being taken to his daughters funeral. Even his family would have a problem with that surely. Could be wrong. I don’t follow him
I'm not 100% sure if it was a new girlfriend but she had never been seen on his social media before, the first posting of her was days after little Renais passing and he posted pics on his story of them on holiday. Then Natasha unfollowed him. There was no pics of her at the funeral but he was reposting stories she had posted of her at the grave laying flowers etc. Just seemed a bit strange as she had never been mentioned before until Renai passed

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm not 100% sure if it was a new girlfriend but she had never been seen on his social media before, the first posting of her was days after little Renais passing and he posted pics on his story of them on holiday. Then Natasha unfollowed him. There was no pics of her at the funeral but he was reposting stories she had posted of her at the grave laying flowers etc. Just seemed a bit strange as she had never been mentioned before until Renai passed
I dont think natasha ever followed him, i remember looking. He followed her though. Then unfollowed more or less as soon as she passed. She really seems to be struggling bless her 💔 sad to see. I hope she finds a passion in life

Reactions: 2
I so feel for natasha. Its very obvious that renai was her world and tbh she seems like a very genuine person so i feel like she just hasn’t thought about the money? Very understandable when your world breaks down. Renais dad though- 3 holidays in 4 months! You do have to wonder wheres the money coming from. I also agree the way he ‘announced’ for lack of a better word his girlfriend was poor. I recall it was in the same week renai passed away? The girlfriend is also a natasha lookalike

I just dont get arias mum. I dont believe she deserves some of the hate she gets. It’s obvious she’s absolutely devastated about aria and rightly so of course and i wish her the best also. But she was so focused on money. Even in arias last days she was posting the go fund me. I sadly think that she had the mentality of ‘this is happening, make the most of what you can’

Reactions: 9
I so feel for natasha. Its very obvious that renai was her world and tbh she seems like a very genuine person so i feel like she just hasn’t thought about the money? Very understandable when your world breaks down. Renais dad though- 3 holidays in 4 months! You do have to wonder wheres the money coming from. I also agree the way he ‘announced’ for lack of a better word his girlfriend was poor. I recall it was in the same week renai passed away? The girlfriend is also a natasha lookalike

I just dont get arias mum. I dont believe she deserves some of the hate she gets. It’s obvious she’s absolutely devastated about aria and rightly so of course and i wish her the best also. But she was so focused on money. Even in arias last days she was posting the go fund me. I sadly think that she had the mentality of ‘this is happening, make the most of what you can’
Yes on second thoughts, his christmas holiday caption ‘i hope theres many more to come’ he never says i love you but ‘I appreciate you’ so its safe to assume the relationship hasn’t been going on for very long. Maybe its his grief and he is trying to escape in more ways than one.
My ex got with a lookalike after me. Albeit no grief involved but its odd to see isnt it 😖

Arias mom🤯 money, toys, cards. I understand making a wish list or whatever if people were badgering her to buy aria gifts, but the way she kept going on about how dad wouldn’t get paid. Thats the reality for most grieving parents hun, well, the ones that don’t have £££ in the bank from GFM

Reactions: 2
36DD57AD-04AA-45EC-AEDD-E932CA64865B.png

Although this article doesn’t even mention travel insurance The Mirror clearly states she had none and this is why they have set up a justgiving.
This is a quote about the husband
“Now Chase has put his prized Porsche Spyder 981 sports car up for sale and is trying to raise further funds from online donations. The couple have said the hospital bills now exceed £60,000.”
Poor Chase might loose his Porsche, bless

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1844733
Although this article doesn’t even mention travel insurance The Mirror clearly states she had none and this is why they have set up a justgiving.
“Now Chase has put his prized Porsche Spyder 981 sports car up for sale and is trying to raise further funds from online donations. The couple have said the hospital bills now exceed £60,000.”
There is definitely something that doesn’t sit right about this. Horrific accident of course and she does seem lucky to be alive. She probably does have a long recovery ahead of her.

But I was looking up their instagrams and so many luxury trips abroad!

No mention of insurance anywhere but presume they didn’t have any (or they do and this is raising extra because they saw an opportunity). Imagine owning a Porsche 981 but not having any travel insurance or loss of income/critical illness type cover.

They are either living well beyond their means and can’t afford £40k or they just don’t want to spend their own money.

The gofundme target was set at £40k which has been met. But now the Mail are reporting they’ve said they need £60k. Will be interesting to see how much it goes up next couple of days.

The fund also says its to help Chase take a long break ‘to help with her recovery’. A luxury most people wouldn’t be able to afford.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
No mention of insurance anywhere but presume they didn’t have any (or they do and this is raising extra because they saw an opportunity). Imagine owning a Porsche 981 but not having any travel insurance or loss of income/critical illness type cover.

They are either living well beyond their means and can’t afford £40k or they just don’t want to spend their own money.
Definitely no travel insurance.
I noticed the car up for sale on his Instagram, 2015 plate but even that will sell for around 850k.
Some folk commenting that the boat captain is liable but WTF have no travel insurance then expect others to pick up these huge medical bills.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I noticed the car up for sale on his Instagram, 2015 plate but even that will sell for around 850k.
Some folk commenting that the boat captain is liable but WTF have no travel insurance then expect others to pick up these huge medical bills.
I wo t travel back to the UK without travel insurance! Greedy bastards

Reactions: 4
I refuse to donate too idiots who don't get travel insurance. Morons

Reactions: 11
Imagine having the money for a car like that but won’t spend twenty quid on travel insurance .

I refuse to chip in for things like this.

Their mistake but want everyone else to pay for it . Not for me .

Reactions: 20
They’ve updated the justgiving target to £100k now and an update today is saying they want to fly her home sooner rather than later via air ambulance instead of waiting until she’s well enough for a commercial flight.

It might be genuine, I don’t have enough medical knowledge to really be able to judge, but given this update has only come today just as the original £40k target was met this morning is highly suspicious to me. There were never any updates on the JG page until after it’s been in the papers and target met. I would never donate to this!

DFFF2CA3-5424-4249-8BD8-33492C0D9531.jpeg

06615D2D-27A7-46D0-B384-A485DE24F336.jpeg

View attachment 1844733
I'll never understand why people don't get travel insurance and then others to fork out

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'll never understand why people don't get travel insurance and then others to fork out
Especially when they have the money for luxury vacations and a car that's almost a million pounds?! GTFO of here with that bullshit. I can't believe people are donating.

Reactions: 10
They’ve updated the justgiving target to £100k now and an update today is saying they want to fly her home sooner rather than later via air ambulance instead of waiting until she’s well enough for a commercial flight.

It might be genuine, I don’t have enough medical knowledge to really be able to judge, but given this update has only come today just as the original £40k target was met this morning is highly suspicious to me. There were never any updates on the JG page until after it’s been in the papers and target met. I would never donate to this!

View attachment 1846798
View attachment 1846810
Get to duck! I wish her a speedy recovery but seriously get to duck!

They’ve smashed the 100k…will they raise the limit again or not? Let’s watch this space…

• Wow
  • Haha
They’ve smashed the 100k…will they raise the limit again or not? Let’s watch this space…
it was still on 52-ishK this morning when I checked and so had a look and found this donation from today! I wonder if that’s the person she’s thanked in her stories for his ‘time’.

57388C0D-1D8B-434E-8D27-EDB37130E10A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
I can’t understand how someone that travels as much as this couple seem to do don’t have a blanket travel insurance. I pay £20 a month for travel, phone and car breakdown as well as some other benefits with my bank account. I don’t even realise it’s gone out most months but when I go away it’s one less thing to worry about and I’m grateful for it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.