GoFundMe Scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so sad for little Aria.
I followed her page for quite a while, not long after she was diagnosed I think.
I always felt something was Not quite right about the mum. I hate to say it but I even wondered if she was making it all up for the money 😖

Reactions: 2
The mother said she wants to "raise awareness" to DIPG but now changed all names with no mention of DIPG in even the intro. We know you read here, so if you are honest with what you do with the donation money, there won't be this conversation. Why tarnished your daughter's beautiful name with greed for more money? Isn't the 76k more than enough to pay for Disney, skydiving, husband's salary, Amazon wishlist, and to the charities? There must be leftover from that donated money (if they haven't spent all) that you can donate to kids who are still battling. If you want Aria's legacy alive like you said, this is what you should do.
Don’t tell me we have another TAF coming up? Another scamming charity/not a charity bullshit we all know too well!!!

How many of you all
Followed Aria for a long time? When did you realise there was a rabbit off with the mother?

How many of you all
Followed Aria for a long time? When did you realise there was a rabbit off with the mother?

If you type in ‘aria’ on the fb group you can still see posts with the amount the medication cost which was 4k. These two seem very friendly so my guess is donations will be going to hope house
Looks like hopes house is a very well
Established charity over 25 years if it’s the one I’ve looked at

What’s her friends name?

What’s her friends name?
Anastasias angels and hope house. Is her newfound charity an extension of the existing 25 year old hope house?

If you type in Aria, this post comes up showing the amount also

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 1

What’s her friends name?
That’s not her charity , tattler has posted the real hospice Hop house . Needs to be removed

Yes, I think so. Only believe it when we see it. And not a picture taken inside a car. Need to watch on their donation page https://www.hopehouse.org.uk/Appeal/donate
to see if the money is really donated.
This isn’t her charity , probably need to delete the link as to not involve people actually doing good 😂

Don’t tell me we have another TAF coming up? Another scamming charity/not a charity bullshit we all know too well!!!

How many of you all

How many of you all
I followed from the start . Realised very early on that there was going to be a rabbit hole hence bringing it up on the Saf and Ash page

Last edited:
That’s not her charity , tattler has posted the real hospice Hop house . Needs to be removed

This isn’t her charity , probably need to delete the link as to not involve people actually doing
Who posted the link initially? @kimchee?
ask admin to delete it as it’s an error

I don’t believe that hope house charity is even real (the newly set up one). I had to say it but the woman running it seems completely bizarre… and if Melanie really wanted to raise money for them, why not direct people to the charities fundraiser rather than setting up a new one? How does she keep track of them all?

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe that hope house charity is even real (the newly set up one). I had to say it but the woman running it seems completely bizarre… and if Melanie really wanted to raise money for them, why not direct people to the charities fundraiser rather than setting up a new one? How does she keep track of them all?
Agreed , it’s not registered that’s for sure . Again , no proof as to where the monies they collect is going . Like attracts like I guess.

The Vains have shown daily for nearly 2 years how easy it is to help your self the peoples kind donations! I’m disappointed that our money went towards a car and driving lessons for one of the kids. The sister will be 17 soon, she will be next!
bleeping shocking!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the Hardy Family on TikTok? They're fundraising to adapt their house for their little girl but they're constantly on TikTok all day doing live battles and asking for money. They have a gofundme but get money from TikTok lives too. I assume they're genuine but also something doesn't sit right either.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the Hardy Family on TikTok? They're fundraising to adapt their house for their little girl but they're constantly on TikTok all day doing live battles and asking for money. They have a gofundme but get money from TikTok lives too. I assume they're genuine but also something doesn't sit right either.
No going take a look at this

How much did they get for their GFM?

Can anyone explain? Looks like they were receiving private treatment from Germany February 22, was it prescribed to aria or not?

How much did they get for their GFM?
If you Google aria s name under news, you will see the donation 2 footballers donated 20k , we only know the half!

You’ll see loads of new articles regarding fundraisers. I wonder what the local folk think of it all?

Can anyone explain? Looks like they were receiving private treatment from Germany February 22, was it prescribed to aria or not?

If you Google aria s name under news, you will see the donation 2 footballers donated 20k , we only know the half!

You’ll see loads of new articles regarding fundraisers. I wonder what the local folk think of it all?
who only knows with the meds. They definitely did not buy them for more than a couple months if they did buy them at all. She added a picture to her Instagram the next day after we were talking about the medications etc . Still no names on them . I also seen yesterday the just giving still up even though they have surpassed the goal .

Also the friend that gave her meds also changed the name of their “charity “

Last edited:
Anyone else think is this a strange convo?
I thought they were heavily involved with a hospice and I know that all hospices offers almost immediate counselling in this awful
Time.

Attachments

Anyone else think is this a strange convo?
I thought they were heavily involved with a hospice and I know that all hospices offers almost immediate counselling in this awful
Time.
Considering that she supposedly passed at Hope House or aria was Atleast under their care ( that’s what the mum said ) hence why she posted the pic of her sitting outside with all the donations of toys . Also , isn’t half of that just giving supposed to be going to Hope house because of what they did for them , that the mum Would have been offered counselling automatically ???

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.