GoFundMe Scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her followers have gone down from 29.1 to 29k? šŸ¤” her wish had been granted, she wanted to have as many followers as possible, that's why she has to keep on posting, despite Aria's getting so poorly. When asked for private time, that didn't last for more than 3 days. I thought she was genuine until she never reveal the medicine cost and bill, and when she suddenly wrote that Aria loved Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto right when she said she was raising money for Disneyland while all this time she said Aria liked Bluey, Duggee and Peppa Pig. Surely it was all just a trick for people to donate and give them free travel.
And now spiderman for funeral flower arrangementsā€¦

Reactions: 2
I think her followers have gone down from 29.1 to 29k? šŸ¤” her wish had been granted, she wanted to have as many followers as possible, that's why she has to keep on posting, despite Aria's getting so poorly. When asked for private time, that didn't last for more than 3 days. I thought she was genuine until she never reveal the medicine cost and bill, and when she suddenly wrote that Aria loved Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto right when she said she was raising money for Disneyland while all this time she said Aria liked Bluey, Duggee and Peppa Pig. Surely it was all just a trick for people to donate and give them free travel.
It was
It was only after theyā€™d been to Disneyland she did a Q&A and said she likes duggee bluey and peppa then put at the bottom she doesnā€™t like princesses šŸ¤£ absolute scav

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So there was NEVER a mention of Hope House Hospice on ANY of her posts prior to Aria passing ( only the photo of the mother in her car outside the legit hospice ) . Do we think the money is going to ā€œher mateā€ that gave them all the medications for free who has also changed the name of their ā€œcharityā€ to Hope House ???? They do tutoring and seems to be a beg page .

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So there was NEVER a mention of Hope House Hospice on ANY of her posts prior to Aria passing ( only the photo of the mother in her car outside the legit hospice ) . Do we think the money is going to ā€œher mateā€ that gave them all the medications for free who has also changed the name of their ā€œcharityā€ to Hope House ???? They do tutoring and seems to be a beg page .
Nah what the duck

Nah what the duck
Yeah well Iā€™m not sure what other true Hospices post Amazon wish lists , literally every other post is asking for 50Ā£ or money to buy such and such for children and childrenā€™s siblings ( possibly where Arias mum got the idea for her adult children to be put on arias list šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What??? Her friend has changed their charity name to hope house? Am i reading this correctly?šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

What??? Her friend has changed their charity name to hope house? Am i reading this correctly?šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ
So when I was doing the looksy a few weeks back and found the people that donated medicine to Arias mum , they had a page set up for their kid that passed from DIPG . It now has that same name yet has had Hope House added to the end . Itā€™s a private residence not an actual hospice . Now not saying these people are not legit etc but itā€™s not a true registered hospice . Itā€™s all messy and unprofessional in their posts , kind of like a mix between a personal page and trying to raise money for ā€¦ I still canā€™t work it out . Tutoring ? Anyways , they moved into a dream house that they are or were trying to renovate for their daughter yet also as a hospice. I really canā€™t make it out properly so yaknow what that means šŸš©

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So when I was doing the looksy a few weeks back and found the people that donated medicine to Arias mum , they had a page set up for their kid that passed from DIPG . It now has that same name yet has had Hope House added to the end . Itā€™s a private residence not an actual hospice . Now not saying these people are not legit etc but itā€™s not a true registered hospice . Itā€™s all messy and unprofessional in their posts , kind of like a mix between a personal page and trying to raise money for ā€¦ I still canā€™t work it out . Tutoring ? Anyways , they moved into a dream house that they are or were trying to renovate for their daughter yet also as a hospice. I really canā€™t make it out properly so yaknow what that means šŸš©
What is there IG name

There is also another IG which I think belongs to the owner, hopehousehazells. She was the one who donated the medication worth 4k before and now if you go to her FB page, the post was gone. I think she asked them to take it down because it mentioned the cost. Sneaky.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She has changed the page name as she realised a simple Google of aria vs ding could bring up tattle. The irony now is if someone types ariafly4, tattle is more likely to come up top as no other websites are using it sheā€™s screwed herself

Reactions: 6
I have to say, I didnā€™t initially think Aā€™s family were seeing Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ signs but the fact theyā€™ve changed the name is super shady.
She was a beautiful little girl, how sad her name is attached to this mess. Her legacy is more than that.šŸ’”

Reactions: 6
The mother said she wants to "raise awareness" to DIPG but now changed all names with no mention of DIPG in even the intro. We know you read here, so if you are honest with what you do with the donation money, there won't be this conversation. Why tarnished your daughter's beautiful name with greed for more money? Isn't the 76k more than enough to pay for Disney, skydiving, husband's salary, Amazon wishlist, and to the charities? There must be leftover from that donated money (if they haven't spent all) that you can donate to kids who are still battling. If you want Aria's legacy alive like you said, this is what you should do.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If arias mum was innocent in all this, she wouldn't have gone private an changed her account name. Its like she's covering her tracks.

Reactions: 5
She knows the donation is slow going, the last one was on Dec. 11, so she put an update and repeats what it is for. To get more people to donate even though it has passed target??
Visited the Hope House website mentioned in the Just Giving update but can't find any news about her donation of unopened presents. Her friend who donated the medicine also put Hope House in her IG name so I wonder what is her relation to it.

If you type in ā€˜ariaā€™ on the fb group you can still see posts with the amount the medication cost which was 4k. These two seem very friendly so my guess is donations will be going to hope house

If you type in ā€˜ariaā€™ on the fb group you can still see posts with the amount the medication cost which was 4k. These two seem very friendly so my guess is donations will be going to hope house
Yes, I think so. Only believe it when we see it. And not a picture taken inside a car. Need to watch on their donation page
to see if the money is really donated.

Link removed by request

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.