Glowupwith_becca #6 Instead of glow up why doesn’t she grow up

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda sad to see the end of her so suddenly. I had hoped she would address all the criticism and use her platform for good, as she had all the potential to create a really good community. She was always way too fragile for social media, if you put yourself out there you have to prepare to face scrutiny

Reactions: 8
interesting how they are keeping it going, maybe she gets enough from the vulnerable women there to just sustain enough of an income for her. Be interesting to see her accounts when they are published.

We neeeed someone to come spill!!!
Definitely something to think about for moving out of the tiktok section, we might get some tea!

Reactions: 3
interesting how they are keeping it going, maybe she gets enough from the vulnerable women there to just sustain enough of an income for her. Be interesting to see her accounts when they are published.

Definitely something to think about for moving out of the tiktok section, we might get some tea!

I’ll do some investigating, leave it with me 🫡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think if we want new people to spill the beans we’d have to move off the TikTok page but which one would we go to now? Insta? Gurus? Glow squad is still running as far as I know

Reactions: 1
We saw this one coming a mile off! The mental breakdown was very obvious! Turns out scamming vulnerable women for money has consequence. Who knew! Back to the drawing board Becca.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think if we want new people to spill the beans we’d have to move off the TikTok page but which one would we go to now? Insta? Gurus? Glow squad is still running as far as I know
I’m happy to move if it might bring in some more info! I guess if she’s deleted Insta and tiktok then gurus is maybe the place. Or quieter threads maybe, because now she’s removed from everything this will eventually die down completely I imagine!
---
I’m happy to move if it might bring in some more info! I guess if she’s deleted Insta and tiktok then gurus is maybe the place. Or quieter threads maybe, because now she’s removed from everything this will eventually die down completely I imagine!

She should have stuck at her main job and just grown Tik tok as a side hustle. It feels wild we have gone to knowing when she’s ovulating to her disappearing in a puff of smoke!

Reactions: 12
She should have stuck at her main job and just grown Tik tok as a side hustle. It feels wild we have gone to knowing when she’s ovulating to her disappearing in a puff of smoke!
Right?! Plus knowing how many epic holiday “cuddles” they were having! The dance classes! It’s been a wild journey. I’m still interested in the glow club though, part of me wonders if she’s running it behind the scenes.

IMG_6078.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
One thing that annoys me with social media is people will overshare on every single thing, but then suddenly expect privacy and disappear without an explanation. Sorry, we the people need answers 😭

Like, we knew about Becca's eating habits, relationship with alcohol, dating history, engagement, wedding planning, natural cycles, running, hobbies, interests... I'm sure there's more. But now she's like okay that's done, bye! Feel like I've been ghosted

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've been wondering if she was back on the booze, she's looked grey faced and withdrawn for weeks and something has defo been off with her.

Whatever has been going on, those reviews on trust pilot wont have helped and they are probably what's caused her to leave SM. She will probably totally disappear so no one can get in touch with her for refunds.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s lying low ahead of a rebrand.

But also wondered if she might be preggo.She wasn’t using proper protection was she? Might have fucked the wedding plans

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I hope someone who knows her on this thread can dig for us! Chris’ insta and FB is totally private so hard to get any info.

When was the wedding date? I’m imagining if they do get married his profile pics will change so at least that will let us know if the wedding went ahead or not…

Reactions: 2
I don't really think it's anything to do with her relationship tbf, I think it's more to do with the business side of things. Her last Trustpilot review was heavily focused on misrepresentation of her fundraising around Macmillan/London Marathon, so I wonder if someone had taken complaints further than Trustpilot

Reactions: 9