Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think there’s something dodgy going on. Tax fraud or something.
I think you’re on to something there. The maths just doesn’t make sense to me unless they’re in debt up to their eyeballs.

My friend owns two restaurants, probably a similar size to Grim’s, and she thinks she maybe takes home about £35k a year at best after the running costs. I’d assume husband gets some sort of salary equivalent but I can’t imagine she’s paid anything? Three kids, her ‘renovations, her shopping habit, the weird holidays - it makes no sense.

Reactions: 11
We are well travelled so have been to lots of places that you could say are obscure. But equally we've also been to lots of the usual city break or holiday country destinations. Grim, aside from Rome, if they even were there 🤔, is the only normal place they've been. Yes I've been to Norway and Switzerland, but they're both expensive countries, not where I'd expect Grim to be going. Definitely think something dodgy is going on

Reactions: 7
The random 24 hour holidays are bizarre. I wonder if they go on the Ryanair website and pick the cheapest flights and just go? Switzerland and Norway are expensive when you get there so is that why they're so quick. Few quick pics (Google searches) for the gram and back to the "countryside". I reckon they consider themselves well travelled but they're the guests you spot at the hotel and avoid at all costs because the morning coffee isn't scummy enough and isn't like you get at home.

Sick of saying this hey ho: a nearly 6 year old child and he STILL has a bleeping dummy. Get rid you absolute cretin. You are such an amazing parent aren't you Afsana. 😡😡😡
Stick them in dog tit, he won't want them after that. He's gotta learn the hard way you soft twit. Be a parent for once instead of brown nosing Hinch all the time. Sorry but this just pisses me off every time I see that boy with a dummy.

Screenshot_20230603_193010_InsMate Pro.jpg

Those haul videos were bleeping disgusting to listen to I hate myself for watching them.

• Haha
HOW bloody much did she buy???

(To be returned tomorrow….)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those haul videos were bleeping disgusting to listen to I hate myself for watching them.
If she'd have had a good cough - off camera of course! - she would have sounded fine. Ugh, such an attention seeking bunch of stories 🥱

So she buys a S in the one dress and says she would have liked it in a bigger size but they didn't have it, but previous stories she shows a dress in a XS?!! Make it make sense Jessie. She has a spending habit and an "I like to show off on Instagram" habit. She won't be seen in any of that stuff and the make up with be shoved in the huge boxes of make up she already has.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if her frivolous spending is anything to do with her recent trip abroad? Hmmmm will have to keep a mental note next time she does one of these little jaunts with her husband and other men….

Fook, she bought a lot.

She spent £136.60 and that doesn't include the clutch bag and some of the makeup as she didn't show or mention the price.

No wonder she said she needed to hide it all away.

Untitleda.png
Untitledb.png
Untitledc.png
Untitledd.png
Untitlede.png
Untitledf.png
Untitledg.png
Untitledi.png

Some of the makeup she said she didn't need, so why buy it.

Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled3.png
Untitled4.png
Untitled5.png
Untitled6.png
Untitled7.png
Untitled8.png
Untitled9.png
Untitled10.png
Untitled11.png
Untitled12.png

• Wow
Boss man's birthday yet still makes it all about her and even cuts him off the photo. And saying she loves him more than he will ever know yet calls him a moron in the same post? duck off you lying cretin. She's a 2 faced piece of tit.

Screenshot_20230604_234346_InsMate Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20230604_234402_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is the shittiest birthday cake ever 😂
Nothing says ‘last minute dash to Tesco’ like a stack of doughnuts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure someone’s got them so now might be a good time to add the photo of him with the caption that she wanted to “punch him in the throat” 😡

Reactions: 4
Jeez, 'bossman'' is 40. He looks way older.

That summer house is huge. I think it needs planning permission. May be wrong though.

A summer house must not be over 30m2 internally and must not be installed in front of the property. The summer house, and other garden buildings, must not take up more than 50% of land around the house. The summer house must not be used as self-contained accommodation.

Jeez, 'bossman'' is 40. He looks way older.
I imagine being married to her (and her Hinch obsession) has prematurely aged him 😂 😂

Also why is she dressed up when everyone else seems to be in casual t shirts and joggers? It's not her usual Primark reduced/ AliExpress knock off gear!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.