Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, she’s in Norway. Presumably with bossman. Though who knows. Presumably with children. Though who knows. Is also upset the eyebrow threader took off a years worth of growth apparently yesterday. Personally I think she looks better

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I stand corrected - as confirmed by bossman’s Facebook, he’s definitely on hols, with another man (makhdad?) and Grim is sitting in the backseat.

So…. No kids then. During half term

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Well, she’s in Norway. Presumably with bossman. Though who knows. Presumably with children. Though who knows. Is also upset the eyebrow threader took off a years worth of growth apparently yesterday. Personally I think she looks better
Might be an optical illusion but they drive on the right in Norway.

Reactions: 1
How long is she there for? A whole day?
---
Their “holidays” are usually 48h or less

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do they always go to random places for a day or so at a time? And never with the kids. So weird. They do nothing for those kids do they? Even when they have a ‘family day’ it consists of driving around in the car for a bit then going to eat at Makdads (😂) restaurant 🤯
---
I stand corrected - as confirmed by bossman’s Facebook, he’s definitely on hols, with another man (makhdad?) and Grim is sitting in the backseat.

So…. No kids then. During half term
Nothing on Makdads fb so not sure if it’s him?

Reactions: 9
Who da duck is this?! On boss man's fb. 😁😁😁
Note the comment, deluded fool!!!!!! Erm she don't look that young.

Screenshot_20230531_202511_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230531_202712_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They literally are the most crap parents.
Always left on their own whilst they are running the takeaway and holidays without them on numerous occasions. Half term as well. Cunts

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
they’re on their way home again. Another 48 hour holiday. Very odd

Reactions: 10
I genuinely don’t understand either of them. I can’t imagine they have any meaningful relationships with the children.

I’ll admit that DH and I are planning to go away for a week this summer without the kids when they’re with their grandparents for a few days - but that’s the only respite we get for the year in terms of childcare (school not included in that). With those two though it’s just bloody constant.
---
they’re on their way home again. Another 48 hour holiday. Very odd
I do wonder if they just really like watching Travelman and just do the holiday on the show … I mean she’s not got any real sense of her own ideas has she?

Reactions: 8
I genuinely don’t understand either of them. I can’t imagine they have any meaningful relationships with the children.

I’ll admit that DH and I are planning to go away for a week this summer without the kids when they’re with their grandparents for a few days - but that’s the only respite we get for the year in terms of childcare (school not included in that). With those two though it’s just bloody constant.
---

I do wonder if they just really like watching Travelman and just do the holiday on the show … I mean she’s not got any real sense of her own ideas has she?
I still think there’s something dodgy going on. Tax fraud or something.

Reactions: 16
The weirdest thing about her day trips abroad is that she will come back on her stories and not mention she’s been anywhere.

Or she’ll be sat holding her coffee and say something like ‘we’ve had a fabulous couple of days’ and then nod, smile smugly and say ‘yeah, yeah’ on repeat followed by ‘ANYWAY…’

Reactions: 12
She still slyly buying followers.

This month's stats.

glam.png

Last month's stats.

glam1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.