Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reusing the cake topper doesn’t surprise me. Remember those piss poor decorations she did for her kid? Was the saddest looking birthday I’ve ever seen 😢

Reactions: 8
Come on Grim, do something interesting. I’m bored.

A hair care routine potato filmed vlog perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hinch has been off for a fair few days so of course Grim Fanny has to follow her matriach. bleeping pleb.

• Haha
Don’t worry guys, she’s just been busy stretching her cup 😂
Bonkers isn’t it? So desperate to make us think she’s got a massive garden that she appears to be drinking her scummy coffee from a pint mug.
I expect she had to reappear today so she can repost Hinch’s word salad about how Ron isn’t well and put some trite nonsense over the top.

• Haha
Needs to stop making her garden look mahhsive.

You can see her party house on Google.

Untitled.png

Ha ha ha she’s not going with the Huns to the exclusive show 🤣
You mean we're not going to see any pics of her grinning like a Cheshire Cat with all the other huns (and cat bum lips) all whilst being shoved at the end of the table to babysit at lunchtime? Damn....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she think a picture of a mug of scummy coffee plus “Happy “insert day” Glamsquad” is content? Are there members of this aforementioned Glamsquad who can’t function till Jessie posts a manky looking coffee each day? If so, I think they need to see a mental health professional.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.