Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be so insecure about her looks and body to filter herself to the extreme she does, it’s very sad.

Reactions: 6
She must be so insecure about her looks and body to filter herself to the extreme she does, it’s very sad.
Exactly. Like all of them on insta. They go missing, they’d be damned to find a reliable and realistic pic they could use for the missing posters.

Reactions: 7
Looks like she's carrying a plate of Yorkshire puddings. 🤣🤣🤣
To me this looks like she either couldn't be bothered to get a cake or she left it last minute and dashed to the supermarket at 3.59pm on a Sunday.

Screenshot_20230605_175745_Facebook.jpg

FB_IMG_1685984332819.jpg

Reactions: 9
Considering it’s his 40th you’d think she would put more effort in. Let’s see what she expects him to do when she turns 40.

Perhaps he’ll get Hinch to jump out of a cake. Grim would faint with excitement

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought he turned 40 last year???
That’s what I thought.
She had a party in the garden house with that ugly cake

edit - here’s the cake from last year

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
That’s what I thought.
She had a party in the garden house with that ugly cake

edit - here’s the cake from last year

Wtf. I didn’t see the stories, but did she actually say it’s his 40th this time round, or has she just reused the cake topper?

Reactions: 9
How weird. So he was 40 last year with the hideous tuxedo cake and 40 again this year with a load of doughnuts thrown on a plate?
I wonder if it’s in homage to his days when he worked for Krispy Kreme and she used to take doughnuts ‘straight from off the production line’ to eat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is his year of birth not on the companies house record for their business? I don't know their real names so can't check, unfortunately Boss man doesn't yield any results

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is his year of birth not on the companies house record for their business? I don't know their real names so can't check, unfortunately Boss man doesn't yield any results
If you Google companies house and the names of ‘their’ restaurants neither Jessie or Bossman are listed.

I was 21 in 2011, but I'm 21 again this year as well guys. Just saying. 😂

how tragic.

Screenshot_20230607_000823_Samsung Internet.jpg

Seems an extremely weird review for an Indian restaurant... or fake IDK 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why the duck would you even reuse the 40th birthday cake topper, a year AFTER his 40th birthday? She's fucked in the head not to mention a tight arse. Spunks tit loads of money on mindless hun crap but can't buy a proper cake for her husband and he has to make do with a recycled cake topper? Nah, she's bleeping backwards.
---
Some weird goings on with the 'business' if you ask me. Neither Makdad or Grim Fannys husband are even listed on the restaurant she constantly shows. And it's under a different name on companies house from what I can make out. 🤔
Afsana is listed with another fella on the business, a Romanian. Something dodgy, might explain the 'trips' abroad, tax fraud maybe? 🤔🤔🤔
And she was listed on 2 previous businesses, one as a 'business woman'. Business woman my bleeping arse hahaha.

Screenshot_20230607_005840_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2222436
Seems an extremely weird review for an Indian restaurant... or fake IDK 🤷‍♂️
That’s not even Bossmans name 😂
---
Why the duck would you even reuse the 40th birthday cake topper, a year AFTER his 40th birthday? She's fucked in the head not to mention a tight arse. Spunks tit loads of money on mindless hun crap but can't buy a proper cake for her husband and he has to make do with a recycled cake topper? Nah, she's bleeping backwards.
---
Some weird goings on with the 'business' if you ask me. Neither Makdad or Grim Fannys husband are even listed on the restaurant she constantly shows. And it's under a different name on companies house from what I can make out. 🤔
Afsana is listed with another fella on the business, a Romanian. Something dodgy, might explain the 'trips' abroad, tax fraud maybe? 🤔🤔🤔
And she was listed on 2 previous businesses, one as a 'business woman'. Business woman my bleeping arse hahaha.

View attachment 2222493
That’s so strange. And the Romanian was just appointed in Jan of this year. Definitely something dodgy going on. Are the others under the same names?

Reactions: 4
If you have a dig about there’s quite a few businesses dissolved that she has links too. Weird that Bossman isn’t listed anywhere I can seen - maybe he has another name as they like having different names.
I note that one of the restaurants haven’t submitted their accounts and looks like they will be in a bit of trouble for that.
I think her name is used for business purposes only - there is lots of grubby fingers In the pies I imagine. That Romanian is very young, probably another fiddle.
It makes me laugh how she parades around being some big woman in business. She’s so far from that !!!!! She’s a woman that is told what to do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.