Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so obvious she has no actual friends. She doesn’t work so has no colleagues and has no mum friends either, given her kids are varying ages. This kind of explains her mentalist obsession with hunch and SS. It’s bloody weird and if she had any true friends, they would tell her the same. All her ‘bubs’ are insta huns that want to be part of the ‘clean crew’.
The way she over pronounces every damn word fucks me right off!! Just talk normally! We don’t need to hear ‘happy (eyebrow raise) *insert day*. (Big gulp of air or sigh). How arrreee youuu allllll’.

Reactions: 8
It’s so obvious she has no actual friends. She doesn’t work so has no colleagues and has no mum friends either, given her kids are varying ages. This kind of explains her mentalist obsession with hunch and SS. It’s bloody weird and if she had any true friends, they would tell her the same. All her ‘bubs’ are insta huns that want to be part of the ‘clean crew’.
The way she over pronounces every damn word fucks me right off!! Just talk normally! We don’t need to hear ‘happy (eyebrow raise) *insert day*. (Big gulp of air or sigh). How arrreee youuu allllll’.
What do you mean she doesn't work? 🤣🤣 She's a "boss witch" delivering takeaways for the restaurant and filming bad tribute acts on a Tuesday night 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Uses a wide angle lense making out she's got a humongous long garden. Until she shows the washing. What a tit.

Screenshot_20230525_002326_InsMate Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20230525_002420_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They appear to have planted shrubs all down the borders now, after having half of one filled with the white gravel then couldn’t be arsed to fill the rest! Remember she bought like 20 solar lanterns to go along those borders on top of the white gravel? She must have wasted some pile of cash trying to impress total strangers on Instagram 🤯

Reactions: 7
I’ve just noticed Saira commenting on someone’s grid post and she has a blue tick! How long before Grim wakes up to a completely unexpected and gifted by Instagram blue tick in the style of Mario.

IFYKYK and IFYDKTGTK. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve just noticed Saira commenting on someone’s grid post and she has a blue tick! How long before Grim wakes up to a completely unexpected and gifted by Instagram blue tick in the style of Mario.

Sevda applied for and bought herself a blue tick today. These people are so thirsty for validation, not long before Grim jumps on the bandwagon.

She’s defo going to buy herself a blue tick isn’t she 🙄
Especially as Hinch only seems to respond to verified accounts a lot of the time, unless they’re blowing the required amount of smoke up her arse. Afsana just always reeks of desperate and gives off stalking vibes.

She’s defo going to buy herself a blue tick isn’t she 🙄
Especially as Hinch only seems to respond to verified accounts a lot of the time, unless they’re blowing the required amount of smoke up her arse. Afsana just always reeks of desperate and gives off stalking vibes.
Yeah well now she's read the idea on here and the light bulb has just came on about Hinch responding, Boss Mans credit card is out as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I'd rather see the mug of insipid coffee than her in that manky dressing gown. I feel like she's probably never washed it and it smells of stale food :sick::sick:

• Sick
I think I'd rather see the mug of insipid coffee than her in that manky dressing gown. I feel like she's probably never washed it and it smells of stale food :sick::sick:
Or to hear her all snotty first thing in the morning. Disgusting. No one needs to see or hear that.

She is such a moan 😴 she has 2 types of story, either moaning about her life or trying to climb up hinches hole. She honestly doesn't even know she's living, at home all the time, doesn't work, can pick up her kids from school every day, has time to do housework (not saying she actually does this though). I'd love time to do all these things, but work full time in the NHS, have reason to actually be exhausted cause we're worked to the bone. Still have to look after house and keep up to my other non-work commitments. I've never once came onto Instagram or Facebook to moan about it. Why not? Cause noone wants to hear, everyone else's life is the same! Get over yourself Grim and get out of bed for once, you lazy hallion

• Heart

Does Saira have her own thread? She’s equally as deluded as grim!

She definitely fancies Hinch.
We all know people who wouldn’t comment on a friends post if they gave birth but will whack Hinch on their stories for breathing, but dear god she’s next level. It’s bleeping batshit how obsessed she is.

She definitely fancies Hinch.
She needs medical intervention if you ask me. Step away from the phone Afsana. You are absolutely and utterly embarrassing, acting like a 12 year old with a silly crush.
If I was her elder boys I'd be mortified at my mum writing stuff like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.