Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread https://tattle.life/threads/glamfai...ay-the-going-rate.37320/page-51#post-15007751

Thanks to @OkTinkerbell for the thread title ✨️

Quick recap from what I can remember.

Grim stole images from Google, pretending to have received a Cartier bracelet and expensive perfume. She also stole food images if I remember correctly. Silly eejit didn't get that past clever tattlers 🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️🕵

Her most recent behaviour, which involves constantly tagging mrshinch on a reel filmed with a potato, is both concerning and hilarious.

Bossman left her flying solo for a few weeks and her fake anxiety upped a notch.

Her living room and dining room reveals were, as expected, a carbon copy of Hinch's old grey and soulless style.

Reactions: 19
Just for those that are asking, a wiki has been asked for.

She will be seething when all the juicy receipts are in one place.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What's her endgame here? Surely at some point she will just have to admit defeat, that reel is NEVER going to get a like!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The amount she’s tagged her she may as well have made some new content and cleaned her potato lens

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her nails are bogging! Clean them, cut them, shape them Afsana yoh grubby cow. What is glam about you??! Aren't they super unhygienic anyway, but especially working in a restaurant?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I bet if she jet washed her painted concrete slab patio all the paint would come off 😂

• Haha
Let’s not forget her renovations did not include central heating. She has no radiators in the living room or hallway.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's out getting last minute coronation stuff for her kid (all instawankers are pulling the same "last minute" card) and she's still managed to re-tag Hinch in "the reel" so that she shoots to the top of the tagged posts page on Hinch's profile. Now that is multitasking at its finest. What a boss babe.

• Haha
She's out getting last minute coronation stuff for her kid (all instawankers are pulling the same "last minute" card) and she's still managed to re-tag Hinch in "the reel" so that she shoots to the top of the tagged posts page on Hinch's profile. Now that is multitasking at its finest. What a boss babe.
She’s never organised. She’s repetitive, I was going to do a monthly bingo card and tick them off.
anxiety - last minute shopping for kids/ school etc - lunch box shopping - primark tit haul - grubby make up packaging- grubby nails- greasy hair- show off the leased rangey- I live in a village - run errands - and I’m sure there’s a few more 😂 it’s all cyclic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doesn't look like someone full of anxiety swinging her arms up and talking to a camera in public.

I was told about 3 weeks ago that my kids can wear red, blue and white and having a party tomorrow and to bring two items of party food in. No school would tell you the day before. She's just been too busy try to rim Hinch and forgot real life and her sprogs.

Reactions: 18
She’s tagged it again!! 😂

it would be better if it wasn’t her face as the picture and actual hinch products - and the quality of the actual reel is shocking compared to others!!

• Haha
Doesn't look like someone full of anxiety swinging her arms up and talking to a camera in public.

I was told about 3 weeks ago that my kids can wear red, blue and white and having a party tomorrow and to bring two items of party food in. No school would tell you the day before. She's just been too busy try to rim Hinch and forgot real life and her sprogs.
She does this everytime they have a non uniform day, book day or something where they have to take items in. She’s always rushing about the day/night before or running to Sainsbury’s. Boring.

Reactions: 9
She does this everytime they have a non uniform day, book day or something where they have to take items in. She’s always rushing about the day/night before or running to Sainsbury’s. Boring.
Those clothes he has on also do NOT look new.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.