Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrapEars

VIP Member
Her new management haven’t given her any ideas yet have they? It’s almost like it’s not a proper management company but rather it’s a yummy mummy with a laptop and a pink template who takes £30 off of egotistical no-marks who want to pretend to be influencers. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Runforestrun

VIP Member
3 weeks this has been going on. 3 FUCKING WEEKS. Give it a rest now Afsana. God loves a tryer but you are taking the fucking piss now. Attention seeking wanker.
That’s absolutely ridiculous isn’t it? If Hinch has ignored your hundreds of tags in the last 3 weeks she’s never gonna acknowledge it now. Give it up. It’s a shit reel anyway. Hinch would never share something so shoddy looking. Maybe time for a phone upgrade Grim?

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
I'm all for people having idols, but Sophie is not someone to be idolised. She's a saleswoman, and a lazy one at that. She gets these huns in by pretending to be their best friend, but it's still not registered with Afsana that she PAID to see Sophie. Just like everyone else. Of course she was nice to you, Afsana, you, along with the other huns, are lining her pockets.

Afsana's obsession is weird though. She is going out of her way to get attention from Sophie. It's like an obsessive, stalker like crush. Her Hinch obsession and thirstiness for Hinch attention is all her instagram is about.

If you're going to idolise someone, at least let it be someone with a talent. Someone inspirational. But no obsession the way that Afsana has with Hinch is healthy.

no flouncing

VIP Member
Mario has just posted a Country Garden reel and Hinch has already liked and commented on it. With actual words.

That’s got to be a kick in the teeth if even Mario and his shite reels (not his joab tho hen!) can be acknowledged straightaway 😂 So aye!

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Did she have to pay by the letter for the printing on the puzzle and that’s why she put Jess?
She met Hinch months ago, she obviously really loves it as it’s still in the wrapper 🙄

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Obsessing and over sharing Palestine posts making out like she's doing something life saving. Then slap bang in the middle of her 20+ stories is a fireworks post in her garden saying the boys loved it. Fucking tone deaf parasite.

• Heart

TTFN

Snigger. She definitely wasn’t invited. She’d have been there with bells and llama flipflops on if she’d been invited to be “with the gang”

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
One minute she's posting about her outrage at what's happening in gaza, as is mentioned above, her posts saying the media won't show you this...with an insert video of the media showing you exactly that, and the next she's posting her dinner.
Shit or get off the pot love, either you are distraught and outraged or you aren't that bothered really as you have inclination to post a photo of your soup and that's important enough to disrupt your news reels.

Sambuj

Chatty Member
I used to watch her stories just because she's so tragic, but actually her using this whole conflict for content is making me feel uneasy. On stories last night smiling and talking about how good the protest was. Ummm what?
I was thinking the same. You’d have thought she had had a day out at Alton Towers or similar by the way she is acting and how she is talking.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Actually that is a very good point. She licks staceys ass but yet the anti semitic rhetoric is there simmering away.
Well done on highlighting it to Stacey.
I also reported her post. I report most of her posts that i think are out of line.
I detest what's happening in gaza, I detest even more when people like her utilise it as a weapon to attack others

SpritneyBeers

Whaaaatttt???!!!! What the hell does she need a manager for? What are they managing? Her scummy coffee posts each morning? The posts of her grubby, dummy using child? Boomerangs of her stirring onions? She doesn’t post much else!
I went onto their website. She has to pay to be “managed” by them.
how incredibly sad.
This looks like such a scam :ROFLMAO:
Dodgy website riddled with bad English as well. perfect for her!

Is the blurry garden photo meant to obscure the building that doesn't have planning permission or the fact that she lives in a built up London suburb and not the "countryside"?

• Haha
They've driven all that way just to drive back by the time school starts next week?
It's "home" but you still need to take Yorkshire tea and Sainsbury's milk? Surely if it was home you'd have a few home comforts already there or take more to leave behind for next time?
They won't have shown inside because the accomodation will be basic, clean but probably relatively basic with it being a wooden ski chalet type thing by what she's shown, so not gram-able at all.
I wonder if she's passed the hair pin driving video through her manager before she posts? It's riveting stuff. How long until we get a Google image of a cow wearing a bell, a town square or a toblerone?

• Haha

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
She's already got her fake accounts commenting on her latest reel.

How many times a day will she tag and untag Hinch before Hinch gives in and comments? She's absolutely tragic.

Attachments

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
Wonder if Bossman is aware his wife is now on the books of one of the UK’s premier talent agencies?
Grim really does think she’s a cross between Stacey and Hinch. She’ll be wheeling out yet more hilarious clips of annoying little shit “cheeky” Mr Isa and waggling a free bottle of some kind of Flash knock off about. It’s going to be hilarious.
do you think her new manager is aware of her history of slagging off her family, husband and children and posting pictures stolen from the internet claiming they’re her own?

• Haha