Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
So Jessie are you still going to lick kier stamers ass considering he’s just said if any of his team vote for a ceasefire he’s gonna fire them are you gonna out him on your stories ?
She really should just stick to delivering curries she has no clue about politics, and making herself look an even bigger roaster.

Reactions: 15

CrapEars

VIP Member
How long is she there for? A whole day?
---
Their “holidays” are usually 48h or less

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The tagging her 5x a day has worked, hinch has been scared for her life and commented.

Grims frothing at the fanny

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
I expect the people of Palestine are quite anxious at the moment too they don’t get the choice to not participate in their lives at the moment though do they. If she feels so strongly about these things you’d think she’d sort herself out and go. She’s not too anxious to go and pay to meet some no mark idiot in a shopping centre but she can’t do this one thing that she apparently feels SO strongly about. Awful woman

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
Why is she posting things saying this is what the media doesn’t show you when it’s actually a video from Sky News?!

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
It’s so obvious her husband has access to her insta now, there’s never any mention of being a girl boss or boss lady or being busy busy busy is there? Now it’s me and Bossman have errands etc. no mention of being busy at work or getting ready for work. There’s literally nothing now. Apart from weird photos of her mug of scuzzy coffee every day.

Misssj80

VIP Member
What a sad twat, getting excited over Hinch leaving her a few emojis on a reel that she tagged her in , what felt like, 100's of times. She hasn't even left a comment just some emojis!! Bloody hell Jessie WAKE UP!! Hinch does not give two shits about you or your reel. At the rate Hinch is loosing "followers" (ie Bots) she will be yesterday's news soon enough and Jessie might realise what a twat she has been over a nobody "cleaning sensation" (who isn't even a cleaner or do any actual cleaning, just sprays millions of chemicals around her house, not a farm).
Sorry for the rant, I woke at 5.15am thinking it was Friday, got up, got dressed for work, was in the middle of doing my hair when I realised it was Saturday and I could have still be in my bed. Oh well, having a cuppa now, I could show you a picture of my mug of tea but that'd be very boring (take note Jessie!) 😂😍

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
View attachment 2560939

I’ll just leave this here….
I’m really shocked by that. I do believe there should be a ceasefire and the things happening to innocent Palestinians are barbaric but there is no need for that photo. She is crossing over the line into antisemitism in my opinion AND I’ll say I am all for people being pro Palestine and the marches etc but she’s taken it too far.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Same shit just a different day as far as Afsana is concerned. I honestly don't see the point in these weird blurry photos of her scummy morning drink.
Every. Single. Day.
Looks like her camera has condensation instead of a blurred "artistic" effect that she's trying so hard to achieve and failing massively.
Give it up you boring twat. No one even cares about what shite you are drinking or what mug you are using. And as for "glam squad", who they fuck are they? Please do enlighten us ya stupid fanny.

Screenshot_20230708_160029_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Heart

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
What a sad twat, getting excited over Hinch leaving her a few emojis on a reel that she tagged her in , what felt like, 100's of times. She hasn't even left a comment just some emojis!! Bloody hell Jessie WAKE UP!! Hinch does not give two shits about you or your reel. At the rate Hinch is loosing "followers" (ie Bots) she will be yesterday's news soon enough and Jessie might realise what a twat she has been over a nobody "cleaning sensation" (who isn't even a cleaner or do any actual cleaning, just sprays millions of chemicals around her house, not a farm).
Sorry for the rant, I woke at 5.15am thinking it was Friday, got up, got dressed for work, was in the middle of doing my hair when I realised it was Saturday and I could have still be in my bed. Oh well, having a cuppa now, I could show you a picture of my mug of tea but that'd be very boring (take not Jessie!) 😂😍
She has no clue how desperate and sad this whole thing has been! 🙈
Once Hinch is finished, she’ll find a new obsession…for a grown woman with a family and ‘boss lady’ duties, it’s pretty fucking insane!

I’ll be boring cos here is my 2nd coffee since my 3 yr old thought 4am is the best time to wake!

41F6BB0B-5FC7-41B7-A099-D75DF900F309.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14

bubbity09

Let’s not forget her renovations did not include central heating. She has no radiators in the living room or hallway.

• Haha

Feathers33

LOL she only went cause we called her out on her hypocrisy.

She’s only being smug for tattle. Newsflash Afsana the protest isn’t about you or your involvement in it.

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Is she really going somewhere? Or will she just upload a load of images from Google which we know is something she likes to do?

• Haha

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
She thinks she’s an expert on the whole situation just by sharing some reels while relishing in grief tourism. She makes me sick

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
How dare she say hostages taken by hamas aren't going through hell 🤬 no matter how "well" they might treat you while in hostage, you still have no idea of your fate or if you will ever see your family again or even know if they are still alive. Never mind the trauma of being taken in the first place by masked men with big guns. She's made me so cross tonight

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Soph said she loves seeing these reels from her “followers”. That’s all you are to her Afsana, a follower, not a friend or “best bubs”. She’s just making money from you and you’re doing her advertising for her so she can sit on her arse and make money from doing absolutely nothing. Hinch is a saleswoman and you’re just a gullible sheep 🙄
Not once did she sign Sophie, she signed Mrs Hinch, do you think when she sends birthday card to her friends she signs it Mrs Hinch or Sophie? She also said she loves how her community are so supportive, not that she cares about Jessie or for one minute gives a shit that her “anxiety” is worrying for her. Wake the fuck up Afsana!