Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrapEars

VIP Member
Clearly she’s wasted her money employing a manager 😂😂 unless the manager gave her the money back and told her the best thing she could do was shut her grimy gob 🤪
They’ve clearly told her to go to tat shops and film all the plastic shit, and to then go home and badly edit the videos.
oh, no, they didn’t tell her to do that, she’s just doing what she usually does. Seriously, what is this 30 quid “management company” actually doing for her? Maybe they’re in talks with the big companies. We just need to wait a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

StopRightThere

Why are all her stories complaining about something or other? Can’t she just be happy? It’s YOUR fault you left the coronation picnic at the back of your mind because you think you’re some “big-shot” influencer (when you are not). I mean, I get that we have all, at some point, left things to the last minute, but she does it EVERY TIME. It’s getting super annoying now. She doesn’t do anything but sleep. At least this gets her out of the house, which could be good for her “anxiety”.

There are people out there who would love to put together an outfit for a child on occasions like this. My sister can’t have kids…

Just stop your complaining and your constant negativity! Instagram isn’t for you honey. It’s more than a picture of muddy coffee in the morning. You aren’t cut out for it.

I’m so annoyed! (Can you tell? 🫣)

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
I used to watch her stories just because she's so tragic, but actually her using this whole conflict for content is making me feel uneasy. On stories last night smiling and talking about how good the protest was. Ummm what?

puddleduck

VIP Member
Am I the only one who wants to bang my head against the wall with this one?
What is she trying to achieve?
She is not an influencer, fact.
Randomly wandering around M and S is not content is it? Surely most people do that if they are in town anyway.
All she ever does is drink coffee and open and close her blinds. Does she make money on her platform?
Personally I think she is lonely and fed up and needs to give herself a shake and sort herself out.
Am having one of those days so take no notice 🙃 of me.

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I don’t usually post on this thread, but she’s a flat out fucking Hinch stalker at this point isn’t she. Given how accessible ALLLLLLL of Hinches information is, it wouldn’t surprise me if Afsana turned full fucking ‘Glen Close’ and went to pick Hinches kids up from school one day…
Hinch will come home to her tend farm and grim fanny will be making alpaca tikka masala with a peggy pakora on the aga so aye

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Somebody reminded me on another thread about this awful woman as I’d not read on here for a while then read her 6 year old still has a dummy wtf 😳. I thought she was bonkers months ago but she seems much, much worse. What’s with the joining the marches? The Auschwitz selfies are appalling. When we went to see the 9/11 memorial we were gobsmacked people were taking selfies all happy and smiling and I just don’t get why anybody would do this sort of thing either. Has she stopped doing her boss takeaway delivery job and has nothing in her life?

I have many questions about this:
1. Why has the photo been so blurred?
2. Why is the only bit in focus the very top of a cup of scummy coffee?
3. Why take a photo of scummy coffee and think it Instagram worthy?
4. Is she ever going to post any content people would actually like to see? Cooking, cleaning, heck I'd even prefer a Primark (soon to be returned) haul than just a cup...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

CrapEars

VIP Member
She won’t be there. Lazy cow. She’s all talk. She hasn’t been to any marches so far

notatallahun

Jesse stop the fake water works your not convincing anyone you’ve dropped your followers now just do us all a favour pop an delete your account because your not wanted

• Heart

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
That kid knocks me sick, like I literally feel like I’m gonna heave every time she posts about him.

There’s absolutely nothing appealing or cute about him at all is there, he mostly looks like his teeth need a good clean, he needs a haircut, his nails trimmed, and a long soak in a dettol bath.

• Sick

CrapEars

VIP Member
I wonder what her Instahun thirty quid “manager” thinks of this ranting, snarling madwoman.

• Haha