Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cpt

Wonder how many times the sad clown was in Hinch’s DMs about the fucking reel!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

TTFN

Interesting to see where this holiday “for the boys birthdays” will be. Somewhere they want to go? Or a random 24 hour trip to Switzerland again, with most of it spent in the car 🙄

mammaof3

VIP Member
So she can hop on a plane to jet to Switzerland for the day, but can't get on a train to go to a march to support a cause she has been bleating on about for weeks.

I'm sure the many many bots that follow you can't come either.

• Haha

TTFN

The oldest (15?) has bought the ferral 6 year old an iPad….?!

why would you let your 15 year old spend hundreds of pounds on a gift like that? Very kind I’m sure, but 1) does a 6 year need an iPad? And 2) surely that’s a big gift that should be bought by parents, not a 15 year old who presumably has to work / save hard his pocket money etc?

• Wow

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I am HOWLING at those wine bottles 😂 might want to check your spelling glamfairy 🫢😂
Hahahahaha I'd be embarrassed to even give that to a TEACHER!!! Fucking wetwipe probably thinks they won't notice.
And it's misspelt on both bottles! Never mind being shite at wrapping the hamper, I'd be frantically using WD40 to get those shitty labels off!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
View attachment 2445804

this is the 3rd re-tagging I’ve seen so far. Now she’s in between all the ad and sex bots in Hinch’s tags 😂
This is going to be deliciously cringeworthy isn’t it? Is someone keeping count of how many tags? I think we got up to about 60 last time. I cannot work out why she’s even reposting and tagging it. It’s just a repost of Hinch’s own post, so it’s not like Hinch hasn’t seen it, she posted it in the first place!
also, did anyone notice Grim call herself “Jessica” when she was droning on while putting her makeup on? Her name is Afsana. Not Jessie. Not Jessica, Afsana. Why is she so desperate to be someone else all the time? She’s doing that thing where she tries to speak like Hinch too. Every single thing this woman does is cringe beyond measure. And I love it.

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
Its actually happened! Hinch has commented on the reel.

Finally Grim can get some rest and relax after these last few weeks of hard slog trying to get noticed.

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Oh god 🤢

I know the “posed” instagram photos are ridiculous, but there’s a reason why they’re popular - they make items looks inviting and exciting and make people want to try them. Why would I want to try the hair products she’s recommended with a big bunch of hair piled next to it?? Aaaargh.

It’s like finding someone’s else’s hair stuck to your foot in the swimming pool
Looks like Grim Fanny has been brushing her fanny. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Not so anxious that she can’t apply a filter and post to strangers about how anxious she is. Absolute cretin.

• Heart

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
How convenient that "boss man" booked a holiday which means she cannot attend the Clean and Tidy event. Such a bullshitter.

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
What the fuck is this nonsense 😂

If she has tend management will her content be less … I don’t have a word for what she posts. I don’t think one exists.
The word you are searching for is “shit”. “Will her content be less…shit”
No. It won’t be.
---
Big company then 🤭
All the accounts that seem to have signed up are wannabe Hinchers
I’m loving this. I can’t wait for her new “managed” content.
does she really believe that by paying some no mark 25 quid she’s suddenly going to be raking in the commissions and freebies?
deluded cow.

• Haha

PennyPop

Chatty Member
But, but I thought she was best bubs with SSS?? 😭😭

The first sister didn't want to know so she's clamped onto the second!! 😂😂

Girls gotta learn to take a hint! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Misssj80

VIP Member
Buckle up my fell bubs 😂
She's going to give it a try? Does she even know anyone who needs a nappy cake (not that anyone needs one, a box of nappies would be better but you get what I mean) or is she going to do it just so she's like her bestest bubs? 😂

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
There we go, with the shot of driving down a country lane trying to convince people she lives out in the sticks instead of just outside Croydon 🙄

• Haha

Lalla

VIP Member
The thing is now she knows it's worked after what 40..50 tags, I lost count and I know she deleted loads, she'll be relentlessly tagging her on EVERY reel she does until she comments again.

Maybe we should place our bets now on how many tags it will take her next time to get a comment from her idol?!!

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I absolutely get what's going on in the world right now but all of a sudden she is just ramping it up at total speed. She never posts anything about religion or culture etc but now she's overloading her account with all these erratic stories. She's making herself look even more stupid than usual if you ask me.

no flouncing

VIP Member
Oh no a new reel has just launched!

This weeks theme is ‘Hinch was worried about something last week so now Grim is too’.

Does she think she’s Carrie Bradshaw the way she’s written that caption 😂

I also enjoyed the section which says ‘…Sophie signed for me when I saw her back in February…..’ written as if they met up for some lunch or something 😂

• Haha