Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TTFN

Oh god 🤢

I know the “posed” instagram photos are ridiculous, but there’s a reason why they’re popular - they make items looks inviting and exciting and make people want to try them. Why would I want to try the hair products she’s recommended with a big bunch of hair piled next to it?? Aaaargh.

It’s like finding someone’s else’s hair stuck to your foot in the swimming pool

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

puddleduck

VIP Member
Just got to get this off my chest -
Am I the only one really agitated at the way she is posting luxury holiday shots intermingled with conflict pictures? That last little boy shot is heartbreaking and she is really getting on my nerves.
Apologies if it's just me.

Reactions: 25

airyfairy76

Chatty Member
So experienced in social media, and making it dynamic and engaging that they use white font on a pale pink background, rendering it practically unreadable.

Righty ho.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Afsana you look an absolute idiot with those oversized glasses. Looks like you've got 2 tvs stuck on your bonce. Imagine seeing her out in the street with those on, I'd piss myself laughing! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20231008_150541_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Fuck off crawling up Hinch's arse Afsana. You ain't never going to be best friends. You are just a freak who is obsessed with her and spunks money on all the shite she brings out.
The amount of washing tab boxes from last year is ridiculous. I bet there was at least 15 boxes there. Fucking use them you divvy bitch instead of obsessing and creaming yourself over them.

View attachment 2481573
She gives me Kathy bates from misery vibes, she sounds angry towards Hinch because she has bought/hoarded all her merch and didnt get the invite, its like do you know who I am Hinch I'm your biggest fan

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Nah fuck off Afsana. Playing on the anxiety as to why she will struggle to go to the march tomorrow. Fucking idiot. Excuse after excuse with her. Can't be arsed to get off her lazy arse more like. If Hinch said she was going she'd be there and up her arse in 2 minutes flat.

Reactions: 21

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Yeah sure Jessie, so many people are turning to you for updates on the Palestine conflict. A greasy little delivery driver from Croydon. Get in the bin.

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Imagine being so devastated at world events that you can barely sleep at night yet you can post first thing in the morning that you are nice and cosy in your warm coat with your cup of coffee.
Read the room Grim.

CrapEars

VIP Member
Whaaaatttt???!!!! What the hell does she need a manager for? What are they managing? Her scummy coffee posts each morning? The posts of her grubby, dummy using child? Boomerangs of her stirring onions? She doesn’t post much else!
I went onto their website. She has to pay to be “managed” by them.
how incredibly sad.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The gif she's used on her story about the missing sub just sums her up. Grinning like a chesire cat eating popcorn.

Nasty insensitive cuuuuuuuuuuunt

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
3 weeks this has been going on. 3 FUCKING WEEKS. Give it a rest now Afsana. God loves a tryer but you are taking the fucking piss now. Hinch AIN'T ya best friend. Never will be, end of. Such an attention seeking wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Feathers33

Lololol the excuses she’s giving already for not going tomorrow.

If Hinch were present, Afsana would be there instantly, but since there's no personal gain for her, she's unable to attend. For two-day excursions, she's content to fly, but when it comes to advocating for humanity, a sudden fear of public transport arises.

Reactions: 19