Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Um that was so set up with the cake. I mean, why film him going up to it with a spoon? She knew damn well what he was going to do so why didn't she stop him? Yanno, be a parent for once and discipline your feral brat.
Ah yes, it's because she was encouraging him to do it but we couldn't hear because she put the Pink Panther theme over the top of it. And it's content for her sheep. Fucking pleb.

Reactions: 13

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Ahh fuck off with your tend anxiety and world-on-your-shoulders crap Afsana. 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 Stop trying to fish for attention. She takes the piss out of people who actually do have anxiety and depression, which includes myself. Some days it's even hard to get out of bed and go to work, when all I want to do is hide and be alone from fear of being out in the world. But I have no choice, I have to do it. Not like you Scum Fanny, who does absolutely nothing but drink godawful coffee and whinge whilst sat on your sofa all day.

• Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Why is she acting like an over emotional lunatic? It’s not his first day ever! He’s been before, for a whole year so it’s not like it’s nerve wracking or anything. She’s just copying Hinch, but when your kids going into year 1 rather than reception it’s not got the same impact really.
Oh and take his dummy off him now Grim!

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Why the fuck are they going on a ‘date night’ to eat pizza at 3 in the morning? Fucking simpletons!
don’t believe the iPad crack for a single minute. He already had one that she’s shown many times.

Justi

”London bound" doesnt she live in Croydon…. Does anyone else remember when she faked getting stopped in a shop by a "fans" dad?
Completely bizarre and so embarrassing! I honestly have no idea why anyone would still be following her at all.
It takes all sorts to make the world turn I suppose but fucking hell 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I’m obviously not playing down the horror that is currently going on in Palestine but she’s going over the top now. I’m sorry but I don’t believe she’s been awake all night watching footage on Instagram. 🙁

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Oh god she’s off her rockers this morning give it a rest Jessie
Fucking hell, who put 50p in her this morning. Shadow banned my arse. That halfwit Mario has been going on about being shadow banned on ‘this app’ recently. They use it as an excuse for shit engagement. I wouldn’t blame anyone from unfollowing Grim recently, her content is shitter than usual. Who really wants to watch a load of regurgitated content that isn’t fact checked, is shared by Grim as the truth, just because she believes it. She’s lost her mind. Everyone should report her account and hopefully they will ban her.

Misssj80

VIP Member
I just can't with her anymore. Faking anxiety then a stupid smug grin on her face because that deluded, bizarre reel got over 30,000 views because her bestest bubs Soph shared it. Saint Sophie of Maldon curer of anxiety by hitting the like button. Oh fuck off Jessie. I would not swap my life for one of these stupid, fake insta-twats lives for all the money in the world. And as a last point to my unintentional rant, Jessie quit with that filter or whatever it is you are doing, your long teeth make me feel physically sick 🤢🤮🤮

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Does this one have a thread on here?
No, I think cos she’s way too boring. I mean the obsession with SS and Hinch is desperate with her too but she’s just so dull otherwise. I did remember her buying those wooden animal shaped plates and toddler cups and cutlery from SS primark range for her kids, who were like 8 or 9 😂. But I suppose that’s better than Grim buying one for herself and squeezing a Chinese on it 😂

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
The gif she's used on her story about the missing sub just sums her up. Grinning like a chesire cat eating popcorn.

Nasty insensitive cuuuuuuuuuuunt
Just seen it, people are fucking dying an awful slow death, it’s not a sideshow for entertainment, what a vile person. It makes me feel breathless and anxious just thinking about them, I’m certainly not invested in it and watching it for entertainment purposes.

• Heart
  • Angry

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Get rid of that fucking dummy. He's 6 years old ffs. SIX YEARS OLD. Already visible damage to his teeth.
Fucking unbelievable. Absolute shit show of a parent.

Screenshot_20231024_162200_InsMate Pro.jpg

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
IMG_6512.png

this is the 3rd re-tagging I’ve seen so far. Now she’s in between all the ad and sex bots in Hinch’s tags 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Whenever she does do a story it's saying the same old shit. She really is as dull as dishwater. There's nothing exciting about B&M full stop, Afsana. Whether your husband is there or not.

Sambuj

Chatty Member
She's out getting last minute coronation stuff for her kid (all instawankers are pulling the same "last minute" card) and she's still managed to re-tag Hinch in "the reel" so that she shoots to the top of the tagged posts page on Hinch's profile. Now that is multitasking at its finest. What a boss babe.
She’s never organised. She’s repetitive, I was going to do a monthly bingo card and tick them off.
anxiety - last minute shopping for kids/ school etc - lunch box shopping - primark shit haul - grubby make up packaging- grubby nails- greasy hair- show off the leased rangey- I live in a village - run errands - and I’m sure there’s a few more 😂 it’s all cyclic 😂

• Haha

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
She’s all talk, no action.
The constant posting is pure virtue signalling…but she’s posting from unverified sources and talking out of her arse.
Somehow she has appointed herself as the fountain of knowledge for the Middle East, acting like she is the only credible page to get info from.
If her followers actually want to know what’s going on then they can look it up on Google and educate themselves on how it has reached this point. They could look up the brave journalists, photographers, doctors and medical staff who are posting updates while working and risking their own lives.

I do get anxious in crowds, but you get through it. To me, my issues are nothing compared to the millions of people in war zones with true anxiety and living in horror. Last time I brought a 3 year old with me to a march. I feel there is nothing else I can do apart from witness what is happening, raise my voice and educate myself.

One day, my daughter or grandchildren might ask me where I was or what I did while this was happening. I want to be able to tell them that I was not silent and I did what I could as the average person….most importantly, I want them to know that I didn’t just sit on my sofa watching TikTok's and drinking mouldy coffee.

sorry for the essay…she’s really pissed me off

Edit - she is the only person I’ve seen calling tomorrow the ‘million man march’ as though she’s coordinated the whole thing. Stupid fuck

• Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Somebody reminded me on another thread about this awful woman as I’d not read on here for a while then read her 6 year old still has a dummy wtf 😳. I thought she was bonkers months ago but she seems much, much worse. What’s with the joining the marches? The Auschwitz selfies are appalling. When we went to see the 9/11 memorial we were gobsmacked people were taking selfies all happy and smiling and I just don’t get why anybody would do this sort of thing either. Has she stopped doing her boss takeaway delivery job and has nothing in her life?
Never mentions the restaurants or being a boss babe and never goes to ‘work’ ever since Bossman found her insta and she had her meltdown!
Remember she was always very busy doing very important boss babe jobs like buying planners and walking round primark 😂

• Haha