Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she making such a big deal about that woman at the Eurovision? Giving her the ick just for looking at the camera? That’s someone with not an ounce of self awareness isn’t it? She gives us the ick everytime she eye fucks the camera with her tombstone teeth filter on and daily greeting ‘hello everyburdy, how are you all, hope you’re all good, happy….whatever day’

Reactions: 18
Why is she making such a big deal about that woman at the Eurovision? Giving her the ick just for looking at the camera? That’s someone with not an ounce of self awareness isn’t it? She gives us the ick everytime she eye fucks the camera with her tombstone teeth filter on and daily greeting ‘hello everyburdy, how are you all, hope you’re all good, happy….whatever day’
Came to ask exactly the same thing. Don't understand at all 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
At this point, I actually think grim fancies Sophie. She's obsessed. It's actually weird to claim that someone you PAID to see has cleared your anxiety. Sophie Hinchliffe has a lot to answer for all these deluded cunts.

Afsana. Take that dummy away from that boy. Are you not bleeping embarrassed? Oh wait, we all know you have zero shame.
Ohhhh if she fancies here I think I may have found her a theme song 😁

I imagine she’d love to wear Hinch’s skin like a dress.

She fits the mould of the incompetent suitor quite nicely, so you may well be into something there. With a good old dose of reactive attachment disorder thrown into the mix. She really does need serious and immediate intervention. I’d like to say Hinch needs a restraining order but 1. She’s a twit and 2. I can’t say I’ve ever met a stalker who gives a tit about them and I can’t see Grim caring either, she’d treat it as another lovely letter to treasure and add it to the shrine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I sr her live last night and she is seriously deranged on another level..her phone beeped during her chatting tit and she jumped out of her skin, if anyone knows how I can upload the video please let me know as I'm shite with technology so aye

Reactions: 8
I sr her live last night and she is seriously deranged on another level..her phone beeped during her chatting tit and she jumped out of her skin, if anyone knows how I can upload the video please let me know as I'm shite with technology so aye
Was she live?? What dizzying viewing numbers did she get up to?

Reactions: 5
I think someone’s said this before, but surely it isn’t Hinch actually on the mrshinchhome account?? Surely her managers do all the dirty work and Soph just does what she’s asked to do and films stuff for them to upload. I don’t believe for one second that she’s sat at home scrolling her own hashtag and commenting on people like Afsana’s reels.

Reactions: 6
So she has anxiety like Hinch and now likes her air fryer like Hinch.

SWF..

346076403_194876250087406_2355615720285423177_n.png

• Sick
And they continually spout ‘be kind!’ Shes one of the biggest cunts out there. Disgusting woman

Reactions: 12
Does anyone of you nusty trolls know a way i can post her live?
It has to be the right format ie MP4 and below 10 MB.

If it's a large file then you can compress it down or split it.

If it's not in the correct format then you can convert it.

Reactions: 3
I saw some of her live where she was up to 47 viewers! She had Eurovision on in the background and was giving closet lesbian vibes with the way her eyes lit up with each female singer and how she kept commenting ‘ooh shes hot’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It has to be the right format ie MP4 and below 10 MB.

If it's a large file then you can compress it down or split it.

If it's not in the correct format then you can convert it.
Hen am about as good with technology as marion is to saving Derek's Petty cash so aye
---
I saw some of her live where she was up to 47 viewers! She had Eurovision on in the background and was giving closet lesbian vibes with the way her eyes lit up with each female singer and how she kept commenting ‘ooh shes hot’ 😂
I've got all that in ma screen recording but totally tit with technology so aye
---
A wee taster of her fangirling over the singer

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hen am about as good with technology as marion is to saving Derek's Petty cash so aye
---

I've got all that in ma screen recording but totally tit with technology so aye
---
A wee taster of her fangirling over the singer
Christ, her living room. That could literally be Greyskull. How is she not embarrassed.

Reactions: 1
10 more!
Really, I hope she was kidding but I really doubt she was.

and today another Shein purchase.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
10 more!
Really, I hope she was kidding but I really doubt she was.

View attachment 2171214

and today another Shein purchase.

View attachment 2171216
She just loves herself doesn’t she? Talking to her own bloody reflection!
Her nose is huge in that story, not sure if the dodgy filter is distorting it but it’s not a good look.
She’s literally ‘obsessed’ with every single item of make up she buys, then never uses it again!
Wish she would lose the thick black inner eyeliner, it’s so dated and aging.

Reactions: 3
Soph will be sending mad ma freda round with her tranquilizer gun to deal with this psychotic witch

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.