Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just scrolling through Grims Insta, is this another Google photo? I'm not savvy enough to know how to find it!
Passing off those YSL as her own, really?
To be fair, I’ve just ran it through reverse search and nothing comes up so it would appear this is her pic. Doesn’t mean the shoes are authentic though, I highly doubt it.

Reactions: 4
To be fair, I’ve just ran it through reverse search and nothing comes up so it would appear this is her pic. Doesn’t mean the shoes are authentic though, I highly doubt it.
We know Grim is partial to a DH Gate special. Usually a chavtastic North Face coat that are only worn by teenage wannabe gangsters....

Reactions: 5
Just scrolling through Grims Insta, is this another Google photo? I'm not savvy enough to know how to find it!
Passing off those YSL as her own, really?
They’re not real.. they’re prob from Manchester knock off shops the gold too yellow as on the real ones it’s more subtle and not tacky looking like that

Reactions: 6
Buckle up my fell bubs 😂
She's going to give it a try? Does she even know anyone who needs a nappy cake (not that anyone needs one, a box of nappies would be better but you get what I mean) or is she going to do it just so she's like her bestest bubs? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yesterday.

Says anything just to get a reaction from her ''fans.''

I am sure nobody cares about the state of her hair or her inability to be able to French plait.

Reactions: 3
Why does she always take pictures with that blurred out thing??
Looks awful. Not a thing you see anymore with influencers content

Reactions: 7
Tend anxiety like her best bub Hinch. She's absolutely shameful using anxiety as an excuse for content. Seems to be a trend amongst these instaCunts.

Her latest reel is even more worrying than the last. Her obsession with Hinch is obviously causing problems. These influencers like Hinch have a lot to answer for. She is begging for Hinches attention because she thinks they're friends, but they're not. You are a customer Afsana.

I wonder how long it is before Hinch acknowledges this one / how many times Afsana tags/untags until she does.

Reactions: 12
Oh no a new reel has just launched!

This weeks theme is ‘Hinch was worried about something last week so now Grim is too’.

Does she think she’s Carrie Bradshaw the way she’s written that caption 😂

I also enjoyed the section which says ‘…Sophie signed for me when I saw her back in February…..’ written as if they met up for some lunch or something 😂

• Haha
Oh no a new reel has just launched!

This weeks theme is ‘Hinch was worried about something last week so now Grim is too’.

Does she think she’s Carrie Bradshaw the way she’s written that caption 😂

I also enjoyed the section which says ‘…Sophie signed for me when I saw her back in February…..’ written as if they met up for some lunch or something 😂
Like she didn't I've told pay for the "privilege". Her burner accounts have already commented on her reel. She's deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have no idea what this woman is.
She's not an influencer, just posts images of her coffee or locations and food stolen from Google.
Does she earn money from instagram? What exactly is she doing?

Reactions: 11
She's not an influencer, just posts images of her coffee or locations and food stolen from Google.
Trying to get old Hinchy and Stacey Solomon's attention. Even tho they are already best bubs. How long before she realises the posts don't work anymore and she has to rock up in person at Hinch (not a) Farm and (not a pickle) cottage? These influencers don't care about these nut jobs, as long as the money keeps rolling in.

Reactions: 7
The tagging game starts again!
She’s tagged Hinch in the new reel within the last 40 mins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trying to be Hinch but fails miserably.
Poundland Hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.