Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just waiting for the constant edit of the mental health post now.
Anything for a like. She's rank

Reactions: 10
It’s like a car crash, you know you really shouldn’t but you can’t not have a look.
get help grim, this isnt normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the heck is that latest reel? And using her two fake Instagram accounts to comment too 😂😂 she really does need help. If I were Hinch I'd be getting a restraining order out before she turns up at the "farm" 😀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffs Hinch has shared the reel to her story.
Grim has got what she wanted, tend mental health struggles gets the likes ey rank fanny

She'll be in the besttt mood tomorrow, just you watch, anxiety who

This needs to be the next step.

Untitled.png

---

• Haha
  • Sick
Fucks sake she's such a desperate fake arsed twit. Banging on about how bad her 'anxiety' has been then her matriach Hinch comes along, and shares her creepy obsessive book reel. And all of a sudden, hallelujah praise the lord, she's cured.
Get in the bleeping bin you son of a toilet brush. Stop rimming Hinch, she ain't your bleeping best friend you idiot. Absolutely embarrassing behaviour from a grown adult, mother and wife.

Screenshot_20230513_002213_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Reactions: 16
I just can't with her anymore. Faking anxiety then a stupid smug grin on her face because that deluded, bizarre reel got over 30,000 views because her bestest bubs Soph shared it. Saint Sophie of Maldon curer of anxiety by hitting the like button. Oh duck off Jessie. I would not swap my life for one of these stupid, fake insta-twats lives for all the money in the world. And as a last point to my unintentional rant, Jessie quit with that filter or whatever it is you are doing, your long teeth make me feel physically sick 🤢🤮🤮

• Haha
Soph said she loves seeing these reels from her “followers”. That’s all you are to her Afsana, a follower, not a friend or “best bubs”. She’s just making money from you and you’re doing her advertising for her so she can sit on her arse and make money from doing absolutely nothing. Hinch is a saleswoman and you’re just a gullible sheep 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wish she'd take that dummy out that kids mouth. It's disgusting.

Tablet thrown at him first thing on a morning annoys me aswell

Reactions: 11
Soph said she loves seeing these reels from her “followers”. That’s all you are to her Afsana, a follower, not a friend or “best bubs”. She’s just making money from you and you’re doing her advertising for her so she can sit on her arse and make money from doing absolutely nothing. Hinch is a saleswoman and you’re just a gullible sheep 🙄
Not once did she sign Sophie, she signed Mrs Hinch, do you think when she sends birthday card to her friends she signs it Mrs Hinch or Sophie? She also said she loves how her community are so supportive, not that she cares about Jessie or for one minute gives a tit that her “anxiety” is worrying for her. Wake the duck up Afsana!

Reactions: 14
At this point, I actually think grim fancies Sophie. She's obsessed. It's actually weird to claim that someone you PAID to see has cleared your anxiety. Sophie Hinchliffe has a lot to answer for all these deluded cunts.

Afsana. Take that dummy away from that boy. Are you not bleeping embarrassed? Oh wait, we all know you have zero shame.

• Haha
Miraculous that her anxiety has disappeared since Hinchy acknowledged her. Live shein haul later...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see the concrete slab looks like it’s getting another coat of floor paint 🤣

Reactions: 4
duck me those stories from last night about Hinch magically making her fauxziety go away are sickening.
She’s upped the ante and has a shivery heart, not just a shivery stomach like her messiah 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The latest air fryer story 😂 got nothing to do with the fact that Hinchy mentioned it earlier has it? She is seriously embarassing.

• Haha
She’s going to be on such a high with all the Hinch interactions this weekend!

She hasn’t gained any followers from it tho 😆

Oh by the way Grim, you said last week that your husband is your safe person. Surely one smile or hug from him would be just as effective as a like from Hinch?

Reactions: 8
Jesus christ, she's absolutely dripping at the fanny isn't she. First the share of the reel, now hinch answering her question. Anxiety has gone now hasn't it!!

When she's shagging her fella she DEFO thinks of Hinch. She's obsessed. It's unhealthy. It's dangerous. It's scary. It's unstable. And she needs a good wash, I'm sick of her looking dirty all the time.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.