Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for people having idols, but Sophie is not someone to be idolised. She's a saleswoman, and a lazy one at that. She gets these huns in by pretending to be their best friend, but it's still not registered with Afsana that she PAID to see Sophie. Just like everyone else. Of course she was nice to you, Afsana, you, along with the other huns, are lining her pockets.

Afsana's obsession is weird though. She is going out of her way to get attention from Sophie. It's like an obsessive, stalker like crush. Her Hinch obsession and thirstiness for Hinch attention is all her instagram is about.

If you're going to idolise someone, at least let it be someone with a talent. Someone inspirational. But no obsession the way that Afsana has with Hinch is healthy.

Reactions: 14
I sr her live last night and she is seriously deranged on another level..her phone beeped during her chatting tit and she jumped out of her skin, if anyone knows how I can upload the video please let me know as I'm shite with technology so aye
Am chanting ya on from the rooftops that you get it uploaded ma lovelie. Tattie hearts so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She sack having a good wash too .. the fukin state of those nails yet she touching everything in sight. Looks like she cut the garden with a knife and fork with those hands…and not sure why boss man hoovering the grass when a lawnmower sucks it up as youyr going along.
Bunch of fukin dimwits..
Notice child eldest ,middle, then prince take that fukin dummy out your mouth .🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it so offensive the way she calls her older children “eldest”’and “middle boy” and her favourite is actually called by his name. She is the worst mother. Where is the attachment and love? I still call my 19 yr old son by his cute nicknames from when he was a child. She views those older children as objects. Isa is just a feral little brat too, he needs the dummy taken away, a good scrub and some discipline!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's apparently cooking today, but she won't use that as content. Oh no, she'd rather film talking to herself about all the shite that is in Home Bargains. Why do these insta wannabes make a big thing about Home Bargains?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same tit different day as always. Hello evvvvrrryburdy makes me wanna pierce my eardrums with a rusty nail.
You've had a crazy day you say? Haven't stopped all day long? Doing what exactly Afsana?
Why does she NEVER elaborate what she's been up to? Oh yeh that's why, because she's a lazy bastard who sits on her arse drinking copious amounts of manky coffee as well as eye bleeping herself and sending 10,0000 messages to Hinch pleading and begging to meet up. bleeping wet wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Grim fan mispronouncing Mr Muscle to try to be ditzy like her best bubs. Fuckin ell.

Reactions: 9
Where was her anxiety during her trip to Home Bargains?? I thought she couldn’t function without Bossman!
Since Hinch has been hinting at Ronnie being on the spectrum, what are the chances Grim will also jump on this with ‘Mr Isa’?

Reactions: 11
She puts far too much in her washing machine for the clothes to actually be cleaned. Grubby mare.

In the words of Grim Fairy herself doing her passive aggressive voice and facial expressions “I’m sorry?!”
But who the hell calls it Chazza Tilly?! 🥴
Omg "Chazza Tilly" annoys me so much, far more than it should 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m just waiting for the grim vlogs to start now grinch is making it a thing. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.