Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looool let’s face it she isn’t going to buy anything in m & s because there not dupes look

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who wants to bang my head against the wall with this one?
What is she trying to achieve?
She is not an influencer, fact.
Randomly wandering around M and S is not content is it? Surely most people do that if they are in town anyway.
All she ever does is drink coffee and open and close her blinds. Does she make money on her platform?
Personally I think she is lonely and fed up and needs to give herself a shake and sort herself out.
Am having one of those days so take no notice 🙃 of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I kept trying to spy the ‘wedding trauma healing tree’ on those garden stories but couldnt see it! I’m sure it was after the gazebo but it’s probably died given that it was a climber that they planted in the middle of the lawn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I kept trying to spy the ‘wedding trauma healing tree’ on those garden stories but couldnt see it! I’m sure it was after the gazebo but it’s probably died given that it was a climber that they planted in the middle of the lawn 😂
It looks like all negative posts around the wedding have been deleted from the grid

• Wow
Reactions: 9

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Gl-au-ri-erss
Who they hell is she trying to be? She’s only in the garden because it’s been given a clean. I just can’t stand watching her anymore. I watched a few and then stopped.

Reactions: 10
Gl-au-ri-erss
Who they hell is she trying to be? She’s only in the garden because it’s been given a clean. I just can’t stand watching her anymore. I watched a few and then stopped.
Who the hell is she trying to be?
Hinch. Always Hinch.

Reactions: 7
It came into my head just now that it would bloody surprise me if she saw SSS and Hunch’s party bags and bloody ordered some and then done a casual story with her youngest in the background with one - you know just to get the sheep’s minds wondering 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.