Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kateG

Fucking hell fire, she did see the birthday advent calendar shite she gave that Lucy as a gift didn't she?!!!

View attachment 2449443
There’s not a thoughtful side to her. Every gift given has an ulterior motive - to seem wealthy and to buy the attention and ‘friendship’ she clearly lacks in real life. It’s all ego stroking with her and building this narrative she’s this kind wealthy restaurant owner.

I don’t think her eldest wanted a crushed grey velvet bedroom. I don’t think she cared about the children being cold with no central heating, likely as she’s blown the budget on absolute tat. And I really don’t think that thoughtful people go round threatening to punch their partners in the throat.

How are people this deluded?

Reactions: 17

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Soph said she loves seeing these reels from her “followers”. That’s all you are to her Afsana, a follower, not a friend or “best bubs”. She’s just making money from you and you’re doing her advertising for her so she can sit on her arse and make money from doing absolutely nothing. Hinch is a saleswoman and you’re just a gullible sheep 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Justi

Reactions: 16

TTFN

IMG_8456.jpeg

seems to be at the March. Looking remarkably like one of the witches from Roald Dahl...
---
Great filter too babes

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Is she marching too today? No guess not. She isn't bothered enough to drag her sorry ass out of the house for something she apparently feels strongly about.

Come in Grim, you pay to see hinch yet won't go stand up for your beliefs? Sad and pathetic really.

• Heart

CrapEars

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t understand either of them. I can’t imagine they have any meaningful relationships with the children.

I’ll admit that DH and I are planning to go away for a week this summer without the kids when they’re with their grandparents for a few days - but that’s the only respite we get for the year in terms of childcare (school not included in that). With those two though it’s just bloody constant.
---

I do wonder if they just really like watching Travelman and just do the holiday on the show … I mean she’s not got any real sense of her own ideas has she?
I still think there’s something dodgy going on. Tax fraud or something.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I wonder if we will ever see them again 😂😂😂😂 or will they be sent back secretly 🧐
She was very careful with the tissue paper and didn’t show us her trying them on so I think she’ll be running an errand to the post office today to send them back 🙄

• Haha

Soapy

Chatty Member
Bet she feels like a right walloper stock piling all the rose wonderland stuff that she'll never have a bleeding chance of getting through in a lifetime, and now there's a new scent out she can't surely justify buying more?! Bloody mad woman, who buys and stores that much laundry detergent and doesn't see the issue with it?!

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Why is she exhausted and not sleeping because of the terrible things happening? Why is she acting as though she is actually out there amongst it all? Why is she worrying and crying so much? Has she got family out there? Why all of a sudden is she so brain washed and intent on spreading awareness? So many questions.
Only answer I can think of is for attention.
Alot of people are affected by the awful stuff going on. But she's being so over the top about it. She's gone right round the bend with this. She doesn't know what to post anymore and she feels guilty posting normal stuff? "Nothing will be normal ever again"? Give over Afsana. You'll be back filming in Primark before long as though nothings happened. She's an embarrassing idiot.

Last edited:

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Anxious cos her kid is going to a theme park? Fuck off.
Tell me you wanna be Mrs Hinch without telling me you wanna be Mrs Hinch.
She's queen of the fake anxiety and loving mother role.

I suffer severely with anxiety, and when I have an episode I can't touch my phone, let alone take a selfie. All for the gram. pathetic woman.

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
I dont like Braverman anymore than the next person, but Afsana, give it a rest with the politics and all of the over the top smiling activist shit. no one wants to see your tombstone nashers on the regs.

Misssj80

VIP Member
It’s so obvious she has no actual friends. She doesn’t work so has no colleagues and has no mum friends either, given her kids are varying ages. This kind of explains her mentalist obsession with hunch and SS. It’s bloody weird and if she had any true friends, they would tell her the same. All her ‘bubs’ are insta huns that want to be part of the ‘clean crew’.
The way she over pronounces every damn word fucks me right off!! Just talk normally! We don’t need to hear ‘happy (eyebrow raise) *insert day*. (Big gulp of air or sigh). How arrreee youuu allllll’.
What do you mean she doesn't work? 🤣🤣 She's a "boss bitch" delivering takeaways for the restaurant and filming bad tribute acts on a Tuesday night 🤣🤣

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Words are easy to say but action takes effort. Clearly if she was actually passionate about the subject she would have went to a protest. She's thanking a loose woman for going but obviously not there herself or she would have taken a hundred photos of herself. Proof this is all for your own attention on Instagram

• Heart

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I have many questions about this:
1. Why has the photo been so blurred?
2. Why is the only bit in focus the very top of a cup of scummy coffee?
3. Why take a photo of scummy coffee and think it Instagram worthy?
4. Is she ever going to post any content people would actually like to see? Cooking, cleaning, heck I'd even prefer a Primark (soon to be returned) haul than just a cup...
That's the most pointless photo, her account really is dead in the water isn't it. Give it up Afsana, you've got nothing at all to contribute to the world of cleaning, glam or any kind of influencing.

Gennie19

VIP Member
Why on earth would her name be in the book. Are we thinking she had to pay? Like seriously? What does her account even have to offer. There is no cleaning, organisation, cooking, family life literally just scummy cups of coffee and Primark hauls which all get returned. Hardly inspiring.