Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know her and saira no longer speak, but do you think they’re both in competition to get praise from Hinch? I don’t think Saira is quite as bad as grim but she is another Hinch worshipper 🤮

Reactions: 5
Is the blurry garden photo meant to obscure the building that doesn't have planning permission or the fact that she lives in a built up London suburb and not the "countryside"?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There we go, with the shot of driving down a country lane trying to convince people she lives out in the sticks instead of just outside Croydon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is the blurry garden photo meant to obscure the building that doesn't have planning permission or the fact that she lives in a built up London suburb and not the "countryside"?
Probably because the Hinch pergola shrine hasn’t been looked after and it looks shite now along with the borders of stones that she never completed filling are now full of weeds and the fake plastic flowers are all mouldy and sunbleached. I wonder how the ‘love tree is doing?

• Haha
Probably because the Hinch pergola shrine hasn’t been looked after and it looks shite now along with the borders of stones that she never completed filling are now full of weeds and the fake plastic flowers are all mouldy and sunbleached. I wonder how the ‘love tree is doing?
That video of them planting that tree lives rent free in my head, it was superb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What even were her stories this morning? Grinning like a Cheshire Cat showing off those tombstone teeth and desperately trying to talk like Hinch? All about a load of waffle? she's so strange

• Haha
What even were her stories this morning? Grinning like a Cheshire Cat showing off those tombstone teeth and desperately trying to talk like Hinch? All about a load of waffle? she's so strange
Not just strange - deluded if she things anyone of average intelligence is interested in her.
Why do I watch then? Incase I miss something exciting of course 😃

Reactions: 8
Why did she seem so happy with herself in those stories? Was it because she finally took the boys on a day out? Which it seems only happened because they were ‘meeting friends’.

I don’t understand who she’s appealing to. Her stories are just waffley chat, wishing people a nice day etc. I guess if you’re lonely or don’t have anyone in your life then that could be nice but other than that I’m a bit baffled about what her followers are getting out of it!

Reactions: 7
I only watch her stories to discuss them here. Or to save myself a trip to Primark 😂

• Haha
She’s literally just put her washing machine on with nothing in it just so she can tag Hinch 😂 Shes definitely not deep cleaned that machine . Sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s literally just put her washing machine on with nothing in it just so she can tag Hinch 😂 Shes definitely not deep cleaned that machine . Sad.
Be fair, she's not tagged Hinch since she FINALLY acknowledged "the reel". She don't want her best Bub thinking she doesn't love her anymore....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is why Hinch pisses me off. This woman is a fully fledged stalker!! Why engage! Well we know why, it makes her money. But duck me. This woman needs serious real help.

Reactions: 8
This is why Hinch pisses me off. This woman is a fully fledged stalker!! Why engage! Well we know why, it makes her money. But duck me. This woman needs serious real help.
Hinch has to keep these lunatics on board. They give her free advertising. Never seen an advert for hinch range on tv but all the insta huns rush out to spend hundreds on her ranges and display it over insta. Afsana didn’t even get a PR box, she had to buy her own 😂😂

what’s the bet an anxiety post is incoming after hinch’s post 😂

Just about to go to sleep and was catching up on insta stories from today when these gnashers came up! God Lord!! 🥴🥴🫣
IMG_6531.jpeg
IMG_6533.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.