Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsme1985

Glamvent will live rent free in my head for as long as I live. It was horrifically glorious! The build up to it, the promises of how much it was all worth, the declaration it was ‘too good for the charity shop’ the fellow Hun ‘winning it’, then the daily unwrapping of another shit or out of date piece of crap, Lucy doing her best to be enthusiastic then throwing said item back in the crusty box and then just the dwindling off at the end so we didn’t even get to see the finale! Good times lads, good times 😻
I never saw this….someone give me the tea on this greasy haired bint 🙏🏼

Reactions: 2

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
What was the Disney+ story about?
I think that they were actually discussing people receiving fraudulent emails pretending to be Disney asking for you to renew your subscription, but she's going 'who's gonna tell them?' because many people want to boycott Disney for links to Israel

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Is it just me but is scuba diving as a non-swimmer a bit risky? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought that absolute stupidity. She was like a lifeless puppet with the chap behind her holding her and pushing her in the right direction. Anything for the gram 🤣

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
A a econdary in my area has 2 weeks, they have slightly longer lessons to get the extra week

airyfairy76

Chatty Member
Never ever heard of uk having two weeks off primary or secondary I work in the sector lol
My neighbours granddaughter is currently on her first week of two. Her school is stopping it after this half term though and bringing back in line with the “normal” pattern. She’s Cambridgeshire way

Reactions: 1

sammy777

I can’t stand this tit-head but I do feel she came across quite well and educated people on the history of Palestine. However, her self proclaimed educator role was a bit 🤮

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
So she’s sharing footage from Tiktok of the protest March in London but I’m assuming is not actually there. She lives in Croydon, she can easily travel there. Same as if she had made any financial donations I’m pretty sure we’d know about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
The London one doesn’t start until 2:30 today.
I can’t quite place where in London that is meant to be. Trying to think where there is a Tim Horton near a TK Maxx, but I don’t think it’s London

Edit - I found the Tim Horton…it’s in Leicester. According to the Palestinian Solidarity Instagram, there is no event planned for Leicester today. This must be an old March/gathering

IMG_7179.png

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
What in the name of fuck is this that she's posted????? Can't even understand what she's even saying. Absolute fucking idiot.

• Haha

notatallahun

Only just realised I haven't seen her around for about 2 weeks, so thought I'd take a look, she's blocked me lol? I don't follow her, I don't like anything she does, never interacted with her.. Yet she's blocked me. Not only that. She's blocked my husband, but my husband and my Instagram don't link, not following eachother on it, because my instagram for things like this doesnt show my actual name so couldn't possibly link my husband with it. I'm so confused. Slightly amused.
Jessie will block any account without permission photos etc