Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Monday
She is off to the middle son's performance.

1.png

Then she did the barbie thing - pic above

Today.
2.png

Reactions: 3

Duchesspink

VIP Member
How do we report her account? Why is she using Palestine as her content? It’s like she is getting some sort of kick out of it all. She never posts anything and now, she thinks she’s on some private mission to keep reposting other peoples posts every 5 minutes! Pipe down Grim! What’s happening in Gaza is heartbreaking but you are not going to get support ramming it down peoples throats! She’s doing my head in.
And what kind of a person is she to smile and talk about how good the March was? We didn’t need a review. It’s good you went. Leave it at that. The muppet was standing next to a man on he reel. Camera in his face. He was not her husband. Clearly she just went for the content. Have some shame woman! When people do an act of charity. You do it in secret. You don’t boast about it or create reels about it.
Sorry. I’m fed up of her.
She’s supposedly upset about Palestine but has to time to do filters and transitions for her stories.
Grow up!
It's all she has. She's making it her personality. She's hoping to gain followers on the back of the devastation of thousands.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Yesterday.

Says anything just to get a reaction from her ''fans.''

I am sure nobody cares about the state of her hair or her inability to be able to French plait.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
If you look on Bossman’s FB you can see the uncropped video of the scuba diving. Looks like they are in a big tank like you get at the Sealife Centre 😂
Seriously? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know what his Facebook is, are you allowed to tell? It would make so much more sense why a non swimmer was allowed to do it.

• Haha

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
She does this everytime they have a non uniform day, book day or something where they have to take items in. She’s always rushing about the day/night before or running to Sainsbury’s. Boring.
Those clothes he has on also do NOT look new.

SpritneyBeers

A THREE night holiday this time! That’s longer than usual.
Seriously, why do they have such short breaks? It’s so weird
I bet they're not really still there and she's posting that to spite people on here who said she'd be home on Friday :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

notatallahun

Peake management loool are peakeee I have heard there’s a joy of clean event on Thursday in London as some of the beans are going there going to be drooling over sophie as she’s attending 😂

notatallahun

So Jessie you and bumhole officially_whatever his name might be are besties right ? He has. Huge following lots of Celebs following him sooo why is he not talking on your behalf ?! Shall I tell you why because you’ve probably paid to see him at most events 😂

longtimestalker

Chatty Member
Does Afsana really think you get fresh bedding from spraying it 🤢 she probably changes the bed every 6 months and gives it the odd spray to 'freshen' it up 🤢 she really is Grim by name, Grim by nature
Knowing her she’ll be thinking she’s literally in bed with Hunch 🤮😂
---
That was so funny! Gigantic pans of food on the desk and beds in the premier inn while hundreds of them lined up to get it 😂
Seriously?