Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Afsana is her actual real name. I honestly don't know where the Jessie bit came from but people seem to call her that. At a guess I'd say she decided to give herself a boss babe kinda name for Insta and it went from there. 🤔🤷
She's a faked assed twat in many ways.
Thank you. I've often wondered about the Jessie name for her.

Reactions: 1

mammaof3

VIP Member
Apparently, she doesn't give hate or take hate. Ummm.

• Wow

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Am I a bad person for laughing at a podcast yesterday about a serial killer who murdered 100 children because his surname was Iqbal and I wondered if he was related to Afsana? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
The cleaning Huns are doing a special “turn purple for Roxy” today, in memory of that lady who passed. Let’s see if Afsana manages it

kateG

To say she had her nails done only 10 days ago that's quite a bit of growth. Mind you, there was already a big gap between the nail and cuticle to start with. 🥴🥴🥴
Is it me or do they look like they've been cut down? 🤔🤔

View attachment 2350263
They just look really dirty and smeary. I know very little about nails but really don’t think they’re supposed to look that way? Definitely cut down, they look a totally different shape.

Homebird44

VIP Member
Hen am about as good with technology as marion is to saving Derek's Petty cash so aye
---

I've got all that in ma screen recording but totally shit with technology so aye
---
A wee taster of her fangirling over the singer
Christ, her living room. That could literally be Greyskull. How is she not embarrassed.

notatallahun

There are some primary schools having two weeks half term so Isa could be off this week. Haven’t heard of any secondary school kids being off this week tho.
Never ever heard of uk having two weeks off primary or secondary I work in the sector lol

no flouncing

VIP Member
There are some primary schools having two weeks half term so Isa could be off this week. Haven’t heard of any secondary school kids being off this week tho.

puddleduck

VIP Member
Well, she’s in Norway. Presumably with bossman. Though who knows. Presumably with children. Though who knows. Is also upset the eyebrow threader took off a years worth of growth apparently yesterday. Personally I think she looks better
Might be an optical illusion but they drive on the right in Norway.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Looks like she's in the Best Western.

It's got a pool and spa so expect some bragging.

363345925_1393466897902571_6644002080520440270_n.jpg

363493295_264949126245239_2486671343097717524_n.jpg