Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I’m confused by her enjoying her coffee/pond scum in peace on Father’s Day. Maybe we celebrate in a totally backwards way but I try to you know … entertain the kids on his behalf today. We’ve already been to the park to try to give him a lie in 🤨
Normally in our household my husband would be the one being treated maybe bossman dont so aye

Reactions: 2

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
It was some cleaning guy hun who she follows and he follows her. He has about 60k followers. Got her knickers in a twist over him. Probably blocked eachother now.
---

Quoting myself. So he blocked her then. Don't blame him in all honesty. Yes his comment was probably uncalled for but she's calling people out with a nasty miss-know-it-all attitude. Horrible woman.

View attachment 2546654
---
View attachment 2546662View attachment 2546663
What did he actually say? Has she named him or is she just trying to be all badass but looking like a complete tube in the process?

no flouncing

VIP Member
Where was the rest of her family when she was on the bridge? She showed behind and in front of her and no sign of anyone else?!
---
Why is her foundation so white?? Completely the wrong colour, you can tell it doesn’t match her neck at all! Or is it the filters she uses?!
I think it’s the filter, lightens your skin.

notatallahun

I have a strange feeling her and sairas_life have had a fall out from sairas posts seems to be a direct dig at Jessie

notatallahun

Someone englihten me because bumhole le and Jessie still follow each other so is it about him or the other one with the letter m