Glamfairysworld #13 Another day, another pint of coffee on the stretched lawn.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, title courtesy of @CrapEars
Another day, another pint of coffee on the stretched lawn.

Last thread

Run down.
She had been rabidly tagging her bbf on an HB reel on 12th April, No comment from Hinch until 5th May.
She elongates her pics that much it creates the illusion of a longer coffee mug, a longer garden and the piece de resistance, it gives her rabbit teeth.
Went to Norway for a day or 2.
Bossman was 41 with a recycled 40th cake topper on a bunch of doughnuts.
Swolloman’s sticker sister included Jessie's name in her new lists book, ohh what an accolade.
In June a submarine, with 5 on board, visiting the wreck of the Titanic went missed and she posted she was ‘’invested in the whole thing’’.
July, went to Newquay for the day, then to Bath.
The middle boy bought the youngest boy an iPad – supposedly. And he still has a dummy at 6.
She was posting her weight loss journey but no more.
Aug, she got herself a manager – has to pay £24.99 for the privilege though.
Aug, a day or 2 trip to Switzerland.
Anxious about the 1st day back at school, she copied her bff.
Sept, Hinch found a present Jess had given her at her book launch months ago and was frothing at the mouth, tagging in both Hinch and her layabout husband.
Doesn’t like being woken up on a Sat morning.
Couldn't attend the Clean & Tidy show as the bossman arranged a surprise holiday, but they went after the event so she could have gone.
They went to Turkey for 4 days.
From 7th Oct she is posting on the daily anything and everything about the conflict between Palestine and Israel.
Complaining on 18th Nov that she is shadow banned which many here believe is untrue.
She filmed that due to her anxiety she wouldn’t be attending a march in London but did go in the end. Her posts were me me me.
Asked if her followers wanted to see her pictures from Auschwitz.

And she doesn’t give or take hate.

Read her wiki for more information.

The pink button has been asked for but not attached here yet, so you will have to search in the wiki section at the top.

IMG_6533.jpeg
FB_IMG_1685984332819.jpg
Screenshot_20230621_004830_InsMate Pro.jpg
IMG_5173.png
Screenshot_20230708_160029_InsMate Pro.jpg
Untitled.png
Screenshot_20230812_161545_InsMate Pro.jpg
IMG_3419.jpeg
IMG_6193.jpeg
IMG_8166.png
IMG_3454.jpeg
374360013_23896373239976025_38397672252087176_n.jpg
Screenshot_20231007_172926_InsMate Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20231008_150541_InsMate Pro.jpg
387780343_333843799192866_8530962709660667019_n.jpg
Screenshot_20231017_083543_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231106_194512_InsMate Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20231108_154540_InsMate.jpg
Untitled2.jpg
IMG_8456.jpeg
Screenshot_20231111_214515_InsMate.jpg
Untitled.jpg
IMG_7931.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolute twit of a woman. How come she never has time to create content but can now post all day sharing other peoples content?

Reactions: 13
New thread, title courtesy of @CrapEars
Another day, another pint of coffee on the stretched lawn.

Last thread

Run down.
She had been rabidly tagging her bbf on an HB reel on 12th April, No comment from Hinch until 5th May.
She elongates her pics that much it creates the illusion of a longer coffee mug, a longer garden and the piece de resistance, it gives her rabbit teeth.
Went to Norway for a day or 2.
Bossman was 41 with a recycled 40th cake topper on a bunch of doughnuts.
Swolloman’s sticker sister included Jessie's name in her new lists book, ohh what an accolade.
In June a submarine, with 5 on board, visiting the wreck of the Titanic went missed and she posted she was ‘’invested in the whole thing’’.
July, went to Newquay for the day, then to Bath.
The middle boy bought the youngest boy an iPad – supposedly. And he still has a dummy at 6.
She was posting her weight loss journey but no more.
Aug, she got herself a manager – has to pay £24.99 for the privilege though.
Aug, a day or 2 trip to Switzerland.
Anxious about the 1st day back at school, she copied her bff.
Sept, Hinch found a present Jess had given her at her book launch months ago and was frothing at the mouth, tagging in both Hinch and her layabout husband.
Doesn’t like being woken up on a Sat morning.
Couldn't attend the Clean & Tidy show as the bossman arranged a surprise holiday, but they went after the event so she could have gone.
They went to Turkey for 4 days.
From 7th Oct she is posting on the daily anything and everything about the conflict between Palestine and Israel.
Complaining on 18th Nov that she is shadow banned which many here believe is untrue.
She filmed that due to her anxiety she wouldn’t be attending a march in London but did go in the end. Her posts were me me me.
Asked if her followers wanted to see her pictures from Auschwitz.

And she doesn’t give or take hate.

Read her wiki for more information.

The pink button has been asked for but not attached here yet, so you will have to search in the wiki section at the top.
reading this just reminds me of how much of a sad idiot she really is 😂
Also….those bloody giant sunglasses 😂 make me laugh whenever she puts those on 😂

thanks for the recap and new thread @mammaof3

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just thinking about what she used to do pre Bossman finding her account -
Pretending she was a bossbabe in charge of the restaurants.
Filming herself, anxiety ridden, singing and dancing to the most horrific tribute acts at said restaurants.
Pretending she drove miles each way to bring her mother to babysit while she was playing at being a bossbabe and absolutely NOT leaving the eldest son in charge.
Talking about how they were renting their old flat to ‘family members’ who were wrecking said flat. Also pretended she had stuff in the attic of the flat that she had to go round and get periodically.
Running ‘errands’ for the restaurant, usually to shite shops for bossbabe planners and the like.
Anything I’ve missed?

Reactions: 21
Fake branded items?
---
The handbag was a particularly favourite when she got called out for it being a fake

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fake branded items?
---
The handbag was a particularly favourite when she got called out for it being a fake
Yes! And the shoes. Also the ‘cartier’ bangle and the boy did good posts 😂
The time a tattler discovered she used stolen google images for her 2 day holiday to Italy was one of my particular favourite days!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just shut the duck up now Afsana. Like you were bothered about Isa when you did a photo like this before but was flicking the bird at your son. duck off.

Screenshot_20231119_144610_InsMate.jpg

Screenshot_20231119_144842_Brave.jpg

• Sad
Screaming into a pillow? Yeh. Just like her matriach Hinch supposedly once did. 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 5
How is she referring an 80year old and then saying my Nan use to walk like that and now comparing this war to 9/11 Jessie your a moron mate

Reactions: 7
Why is she going on as if anyone gives a duck what she thinks? She is disgusting using this conflict for content.

Yes! And the shoes. Also the ‘cartier’ bangle and the boy did good posts 😂
The time a tattler discovered she used stolen google images for her 2 day holiday to Italy was one of my particular favourite days!
The Cartier bangle and the pizza in Rome were both brilliant, I can’t remember which Tattler found both those images that she’d used on Google but that was 👌🏽🤣👏🏼

She’d even covered up the fingernails on the Cartier picture because she knew we’d have spotted that they weren’t her rotten dirty nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screaming into a pillow? Yeh. Just like her matriach Hinch supposedly once did. 🙄🙄🙄
She has a duty to share those insta stories? A duty? Who the duck to? No one appointed her the saviour of the world. She could quite easily sit back and do nothing, because that would achieve the same end result as all her sharing is doing…nothing. Nothing she shares on her poxy little insta account is gonna change anything, and she has a massively inflated opinion of herself if she actually thinks it is! Moron.

The Cartier bangle and the pizza in Rome were both brilliant, I can’t remember which Tattler found both those images that she’d used on Google but that was 👌🏽🤣👏🏼

She’d even covered up the fingernails on the Cartier picture because she knew we’d have spotted that they weren’t her rotten dirty nails.
Yes I remember it very well and will often refer her to that when I’m talking to my partner about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t post any videos for some reason. Can someone screen record her crying when seeing the elderly lady walking?
Notice how there are a lot of crying ‘sound effects’ but not many tears in comparison 🤔
Such an actress. She’s just not genuine at all.

Reactions: 9
Why is she bleating on about being discriminated at work after 9/11

she would have been 14/15 years old. What a load of nonsense. Grief train again....

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s a perfect example of how social media has made people think they’re far more special than they are

Reactions: 17
I'm not sure why she thinks it's her bloody responsibility to get the truth out there, her account isn't that big to be fair and to be truthful she doesn't have enough real followers anyway.
But she's just in it for the head pats and validation.

and

If she doesn't like sharing these videos then she really needs to give it a rest.
I don't like watching them either. It's heartbreaking,
She needs to think of the MH of her followers.

403376367_303322555940911_7839197756286218688_n.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: 5