Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Oh god she's got her name listed in LLs new book. 😳🤮
She will milk this for all she can now. She's going to be even more insufferable now she's got a new "best friend". Wonder if she will do a reel and tag Jemma 10,0000 times, just like she did with her other "best friend" Hinch. 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
The word Bub makes my teeth fucking itch.

Screenshot_20230621_004830_InsMate Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20230621_004935_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

mammaof3

VIP Member
Her wiki is finally here. yah

I shall ask the mods for a button.

Get those pictures attached and get added to it guys x

Last edited:
  • Heart

no flouncing

VIP Member
She thinks insta is responsible for her story views being down. What a loon!

Funny how she manages to get the train alone when she is going to meet Mrs Hinch or to the clean and tidy show or to the astonish factory or some other cleaning related event!

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Hallelujah, thank fucking god for that. Let's hope we NEVER ever see that reel at the top of Hinch's tags again. Dumb bitch, took her long enough to get a response from her matriach. Bet Hinch just thought, "fuck it, I'm sick of her tagging me 1000000000 times a day. I'll send her some hearts." Now her comment is pinned at the top of the post. Grims fanny will be literally frantically frothing. What now though? She's got her comment and like off Soph. 🤷
Do us a favour Afsana yeh? Fuck off for good. Your account is shit and brings nothing to the table. Your begging makes you look such a deluded desperate twat. So off you pop. 🫲

Last edited:
  • Haha

PennyPop

Chatty Member
I dont like Braverman anymore than the next person, but Afsana, give it a rest with the politics and all of the over the top smiling activist shit. no one wants to see your tombstone nashers on the regs.
Also, attacking Braverman's looks is pretty low - especially given her supposed stance on mental health issues and online bullying. It's a playground insult, shows her maturity.

Reactions: 17

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
The vast majority don't like all these corrupt politicians. But what an absolute nasty bitch you are Afsana. Get off your boasting high horse and give yourself a good slap. Your account is a disgrace but most of all, you are a disgrace.

• Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
See I feel she surpasses even the word shit 😂
---
I see Lucy has signed up too, and I’m reliving Glamvent in my head all over again 😁
---
Her bolognaise has really offended me. There is literally no meat or veg there. It just looks like pasta with a shitty thin sauce.
Glamvent will live rent free in my head for as long as I live. It was horrifically glorious! The build up to it, the promises of how much it was all worth, the declaration it was ‘too good for the charity shop’ the fellow Hun ‘winning it’, then the daily unwrapping of another shit or out of date piece of crap, Lucy doing her best to be enthusiastic then throwing said item back in the crusty box and then just the dwindling off at the end so we didn’t even get to see the finale! Good times lads, good times 😻

• Haha
  • Heart

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
All of the videos about bombs and people dying, yet she doesn’t mind setting off fireworks 🤢
Sorry if anyone disagrees with me here, but I think after the world has been seeing so much pain and hurt caused by the endless bombing and going to marches and protests, that the sound of fireworks is too much for me. Knowing what is happening in Gaza and then watching them for fun is a bit too ghastly for me.
Exactly what I was coming here to say. If using the same logic as her about everything she has ranted about these last few weeks, then sending fireworks banging and flashing into the sky should be triggering to her about what's going on 🤷‍♀️ once again, double standards and proof of how this is all about getting attention on her

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
She has zero intentions of being there. The excuses have started early. my AnXiEtY iS tOo MuCh GuYz 🫣

• Haha
I don’t usually post on this thread, but she’s a flat out fucking Hinch stalker at this point isn’t she. Given how accessible ALLLLLLL of Hinches information is, it wouldn’t surprise me if Afsana turned full fucking ‘Glen Close’ and went to pick Hinches kids up from school one day…

• Haha

MapleSugar

I find it so offensive the way she calls her older children “eldest”’and “middle boy” and her favourite is actually called by his name. She is the worst mother. Where is the attachment and love? I still call my 19 yr old son by his cute nicknames from when he was a child. She views those older children as objects. Isa is just a feral little brat too, he needs the dummy taken away, a good scrub and some discipline!!

• Heart

CrapEars

VIP Member
Made me howl that Hinch has no idea who “Jess” is but Grim was SO excited that Hinch had finally opened it. Well, said she was going to open it.
will Grim tag Hinch in her inevitable “Mrs Hinch has opened my present that I gave her 9 months ago” grid post 1817266283829 times like she did before? I do hope so.

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
So she can't get over her anxiety to go to the protest? If she really really cared, she would push through and do it.
If something means that much to you,you will find a way. Do it for those mothers who would find it a blessing to have anxiety of public transport to worry about. Instead they have to worry about their babies dying. If only their worries were as small as hers. No anxiety when she was buying a million pairs of shitty flip flops to meet hinch with

CrapEars

VIP Member
That video of the feral Isa stealing a bit of wedding cake BEFORE the bride & groom had cut it! Why on earth would she film that rather than stopping the badly behaved little git? If that was my wedding cake being ruined I’d be livid!

• Sick
  • Angry

CrapEars

VIP Member
Hinch is currently talking in an extra chavvy way for some reason.
So…
Grim is currently talking in an extra chavvy way 🙄🙄🙄
Also: “Sirum”. That’s how that moron Hinch pronounces it.
So…
You get where I’m going with this.
Imagine being an actual adult, in your thirties, mother of three, “business owner” 😂 and yet you model your speech to sound like a salesperson on social media who you have convinced yourself is a best friend of yours but who actually wouldn’t piss on you if you were aflame and who makes you PAY to spend 5 minutes in their company.
Just IMAGINE being that sad!