Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how many times the sad clown was in Hinch’s DMs about the bleeping reel!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hallelujah, thank bleeping god for that. Let's hope we NEVER ever see that reel at the top of Hinch's tags again. Dumb witch, took her long enough to get a response from her matriach. Bet Hinch just thought, "duck it, I'm sick of her tagging me 1000000000 times a day. I'll send her some hearts." Now her comment is pinned at the top of the post. Grims fanny will be literally frantically frothing. What now though? She's got her comment and like off Soph. 🤷
Do us a favour Afsana yeh? duck off for good. Your account is tit and brings nothing to the table. Your begging makes you look such a deluded desperate twit. So off you pop. 🫲

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What a sad twit, getting excited over Hinch leaving her a few emojis on a reel that she tagged her in , what felt like, 100's of times. She hasn't even left a comment just some emojis!! Bloody hell Jessie WAKE UP!! Hinch does not give two shits about you or your reel. At the rate Hinch is loosing "followers" (ie Bots) she will be yesterday's news soon enough and Jessie might realise what a twit she has been over a nobody "cleaning sensation" (who isn't even a cleaner or do any actual cleaning, just sprays millions of chemicals around her house, not a farm).
Sorry for the rant, I woke at 5.15am thinking it was Friday, got up, got dressed for work, was in the middle of doing my hair when I realised it was Saturday and I could have still be in my bed. Oh well, having a cuppa now, I could show you a picture of my mug of tea but that'd be very boring (take note Jessie!) 😂😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What a sad twit, getting excited over Hinch leaving her a few emojis on a reel that she tagged her in , what felt like, 100's of times. She hasn't even left a comment just some emojis!! Bloody hell Jessie WAKE UP!! Hinch does not give two shits about you or your reel. At the rate Hinch is loosing "followers" (ie Bots) she will be yesterday's news soon enough and Jessie might realise what a twit she has been over a nobody "cleaning sensation" (who isn't even a cleaner or do any actual cleaning, just sprays millions of chemicals around her house, not a farm).
Sorry for the rant, I woke at 5.15am thinking it was Friday, got up, got dressed for work, was in the middle of doing my hair when I realised it was Saturday and I could have still be in my bed. Oh well, having a cuppa now, I could show you a picture of my mug of tea but that'd be very boring (take not Jessie!) 😂😍
She has no clue how desperate and sad this whole thing has been! 🙈
Once Hinch is finished, she’ll find a new obsession…for a grown woman with a family and ‘boss lady’ duties, it’s pretty bleeping insane!

I’ll be boring cos here is my 2nd coffee since my 3 yr old thought 4am is the best time to wake!

41F6BB0B-5FC7-41B7-A099-D75DF900F309.jpeg

• Heart
She has no clue how desperate and sad this whole thing has been! 🙈
Once Hinch is finished, she’ll find a new obsession…for a grown woman with a family and ‘boss lady’ duties, it’s pretty bleeping insane!

I’ll be boring cos here is my 2nd coffee since my 3 yr old thought 4am is the best time to wake!

Her behaviour really has been insane. Her family need to step in and get her to stop .
I do love your mug!! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her behaviour really has been insane. Her family need to step in and get her to stop .
I do love your mug!! 😍
I wonder if she’s so lonely in life that she fixated on one thing and no one even notices how weird her obsession is!
Aww thanks! Got my husband the matching one saying ‘His Lordship’ from Robert Dyas about 10 years ago 😂

Reactions: 6
What makes it even more funny is hinch is a business…she doesn’t run her ‘mrs hinch’ Instagram account, she has a team of people who do all that and just make it look like it’s her posting. So it will be a paid employee who finally noticed the constant tagging 😂😂😂

• Haha
What makes it even more funny is hinch is a business…she doesn’t run her ‘mrs hinch’ Instagram account, she has a team of people who do all that and just make it look like it’s her posting. So it will be a paid employee who finally noticed the constant tagging 😂😂😂
As someone who manages brand accounts, I can assure you they'll have seen it and will have been seeing how long it can run for

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its quite a rabbit hole to go down when you look at all the Hinch tags, it’s either small businesses desperate to be noticed for financial gain (understandable), or really weird ones like Afsana who spend their time copying Hinch, trying to be liked by Hinch and its honestly disturbing to see grown adults acting like this. I genuinely don’t know how Hinch sleeps at night, that she’s made money off selling her children’s lives/privacy and off clearly vulnerable women. No one with any sense of self worth behaves like this, do they? I remember wanting to be like my best friend when I was at junior school, but I grew out of it. These women are just copying everything about Hinch, decorating their homes to look like carbon copies of hers, although I think many must still be paying the credit cards off from the grey obsession because not as many have gone Hinch Farm in their decor.

Reactions: 12
Hinch finally cracked and commented on "the reel". Bet grim has been bouncing off her home bargs shrine to Hinchy all night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As someone who manages brand accounts, I can assure you they'll have seen it and will have been seeing how long it can run for
Oh yeah I know what you mean 😊 it’s just funny that it won’t even be hinch who has replied rather someone who runs the account for her 😂

Mario has just posted a Country Garden reel and Hinch has already liked and commented on it. With actual words.

That’s got to be a kick in the teeth if even Mario and his shite reels (not his joab tho hen!) can be acknowledged straightaway 😂 So aye!

• Haha
I'm shocked she's even posting about the coronation when her other hun idol, Stacey is anti-monarchy. Hinch prob afraid to post about it incase Stacey won't hold her hand any more

Reactions: 12
I don’t usually post on this thread, but she’s a flat out bleeping Hinch stalker at this point isn’t she. Given how accessible ALLLLLLL of Hinches information is, it wouldn’t surprise me if Afsana turned full bleeping ‘Glen Close’ and went to pick Hinches kids up from school one day…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t usually post on this thread, but she’s a flat out bleeping Hinch stalker at this point isn’t she. Given how accessible ALLLLLLL of Hinches information is, it wouldn’t surprise me if Afsana turned full bleeping ‘Glen Close’ and went to pick Hinches kids up from school one day…
Hinch will come home to her tend farm and grim fanny will be making alpaca tikka masala with a peggy pakora on the aga so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I absolutely agree that she is fascinating. I normally lurk but her recent behaviour is just disturbing.

I’ve introduced a few of my probation officer colleagues to her since I first started lurking last year on here. We all agree her level of fixated behaviour is worse than any of the stalking cases we supervise. A part of me hopes she’ll actually make more content… I think she’d be a fabulous subject for my dissertation 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.