Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Picklelily

VIP Member
Forgot to say this morning, she'd tagged Hinch in her stupid puzzle thing again first thing this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

mammaof3

VIP Member
Just a reminder for any new viewers, there is a wiki for the lovely '''no hate given'' Jessie in the wiki section above.

A pink button has been requested but is still pending.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
She really needs to get off Instagram now. She's just using it for clout, entertainment and attention. She's an absolute fucking nutter making this then asking her sheep to share and tag her. Which they then have.
Her account is just brainwashing at this point.

Screenshot_20231117_153412_InsMate.jpg

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Missed opportunity there!

I’m not confident I believe she’s never been to Costco before, find it even harder to believe her and Bossman have actually paid for membership (something that may actually be useful).

I bet she feels up all the samples with her grubby fingers too 🤢
They will be able to put the cost on expenses I’m sure

no flouncing

VIP Member
When has she ever been in a gym?! She’s never once mentioned going to the gym to get the off. Not to mention we were in lockdown in 2020 so they were all closed 😆

Sambuj

Chatty Member
But wasn't she obsessed with Stacey too at one point, buying up all her In the style range (then returning it I'm sure) and that Primark bamboo kids plate that she used herself. Whose range will she go for 🤣🤣🤣
She will probably buy all of it and then take it back after she’s shown it to the huns

mammaof3

VIP Member
So the link has a code to use apparently, but no mention of it in her story.

She is so fake.

• Sick

notatallahun

Lol it’s funny because the kids aren’t on half term yet so she’s pulling her kids out early a week before

no flouncing

VIP Member
I saw some of her live where she was up to 47 viewers! She had Eurovision on in the background and was giving closet lesbian vibes with the way her eyes lit up with each female singer and how she kept commenting ‘ooh shes hot’ 😂

• Haha

Sambuj

Chatty Member
@Sambuj Congratulations on your guess of Saturday for the grand arrival home to Glam Fairy HQ 🥳 I'm currently putting together your prize of rubbish from my old beauty products. DM me your address hun
Oh gosh ☺ thank you I’ve not won a prize for a long time 😂😂
---
Make sure it contains a device!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😳
---
And all individually wrapped
Shall I open one day at a time 😜
---
Can’t wait to see all the content she comes up with now she’s got management 🤭
I reckon she’s probably put in for a refund