Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a pretty new lurker to this thread but I follow with interest, and I just can't fathom how she has gained 25k insta followers through posting a skeffy coffee picture and a complaint every morning. She's so odd
She bought most of them.

Reactions: 4
Looks like she's in the Best Western.

It's got a pool and spa so expect some bragging.

363345925_1393466897902571_6644002080520440270_n.jpg

363493295_264949126245239_2486671343097717524_n.jpg

Reactions: 1
The ‘view from our room’ story…..what the hell did she record that on?! Her stories always such bad quality 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I a bad person for laughing at a podcast yesterday about a serial killer who murdered 100 children because his surname was Iqbal and I wondered if he was related to Afsana? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What a bizarre “holiday”! Will they spend one night in Bath and then on to the next place? Why are they allergic to being in one place for more than 24 hrs?

Reactions: 10
What’s she wearing on her feet, those trainers look massive. And the jeans aren’t particularly flattering round the tummy either (from someone with a fair sized belly myself)
Not giving me #bosslady vibes Afsana 🙄

Reactions: 9
I see they’re not alone, there’s a big group of them. She never mentions that though. Still, nicer for the kids than being stuck with her the whole time

Reactions: 5
They’ve done one night in Cornwall and now they’re heading to Bath. Are we on a Tour de UK?
I just don’t understand them. They’d be better off at home sat on Google earth/street view. They’d certainly experience and see more than they do on these weird outings.

Do we think it’s maybe some sort of families thing linked to and arranged by the Mosque they go to? I just can’t see this being anything other than a coach sort of outing.

Reactions: 6
They are back home already? Looks like they slept at home too. Quick 24hr trip to Cornwall and Bath 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.