Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See they didn’t finish the eldest sons room off by boxing in the horrific open shelves with the giant industrial sized printer on them 🙄
Considering how much stuff she buys for herself you’d think he’d have more than 3 pairs of shoes 🤔

Reactions: 7
The oldest (15?) has bought the ferral 6 year old an iPad….?!

why would you let your 15 year old spend hundreds of pounds on a gift like that? Very kind I’m sure, but 1) does a 6 year need an iPad? And 2) surely that’s a big gift that should be bought by parents, not a 15 year old who presumably has to work / save hard his pocket money etc?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why the duck are they going on a ‘date night’ to eat pizza at 3 in the morning? bleeping simpletons!
don’t believe the iPad crack for a single minute. He already had one that she’s shown many times.

Reactions: 13
Why has she allowed the eldest child to spend so much money on the youngest? Utterly odd behaviour, although we all know it didn't happen....

Reactions: 8
The iPad shite has confused me too. We’ve seen him carting a tablet about many times.

I suppose he may have bought it to get some peace from the feral one over the next year seeing as his parents can’t be arsed to parent Isa? His GCSE’s are vital if he’s planning on escaping the grey three bed of doom to go to uni in a few years 😁

Reactions: 9
Why has she allowed the eldest child to spend so much money on the youngest? Utterly odd behaviour, although we all know it didn't happen....
I would imagine it’s a hand me down? Not to stick up for her obvs and she has worded carefully to make it seem he may have bought it but I think more likely he’s given an old one to his brother 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Back from my holibob.

She's a billy billy-shitter.

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

Reactions: 6
I hope to god she gets that dummy off him within the next few weeks for his sake. He's 6 in 2 months. No way should a kid have one at that age.

Screenshot_20230811_002844_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe that a) he’s still got a dummy at almost 6 years old and b) that she’s showing him with a dummy in to anyone on Instagram.
get it off him fgs Grim, he’s a big lad now!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
A feral undisciplined kid jumping all over furniture and arsing about, all whilst having a dummy in his gob at nearly 6 years old (October), and who is due to start year 1 in school next month. Such amazing parenting right there. How can anyone be proud to even show this in public?

Screenshot_20230812_161545_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The ‘home place in Switzerland’ 😂

Has she got a ‘tend second home now?

• Haha
Oh my god her nails look awful. Her cuticles are disgustingly dry. 🤢 at this point I really think Afsana needs to go and have an eye test.

What’s with all the waffling “my nieces and nephews are my world” She never normally mentions them 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.