Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just what kind of filter is being used here? I will admit, I don’t use filters, never have, wouldn't know how to, but this filter has stretched the cup to make it look like a pint mug, blurred out her fingers and just generally fucked about with the image. Why? How is this content? Are we meant to be impressed by that bleeping awful rotating table thing with an iPad on it and a bit of crap on the floor?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Just what kind of filter is being used here? I will admit, I don’t use filters, never have, wouldn't know how to, but this filter has stretched the cup to make it look like a pint mug, blurred out her fingers and just generally fucked about with the image. Why? How is this content? Are we meant to be impressed by that bleeping awful rotating table thing with an iPad on it and a bit of crap on the floor?
That scummy ‘beverage’ gives me the baulk. What the duck does she drink? Is it those all in one coffee sachet things? 🤮
That mug is hilarious, all the things Grim isn’t!

Reactions: 6
So the Megan and kate vidoe Jessie no one has lied about you other than yourself starting with your name because I’m pretty sure your birth name is afsana also -if your going to make lies up about other people which you have done let’s face it karma comes back when you least expect it let’s get one thing straight stop trying to act like sophie your of indian orgin you can’t can’t act something your not be greatful for what you have In life afsana !

That scummy ‘beverage’ gives me the baulk. What the duck does she drink? Is it those all in one coffee sachet things? 🤮
That mug is hilarious, all the things Grim isn’t!
I’m guessing if she’s had gastric surgery it’s some kind of collagen protein powder mixed into her drink.
It looks vile whatever it is.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s definitely had a sleeve or bypass. She lost weight very fast and when she shows what she’s eating it’s always small portions or snacks. If she was dieting and going to the gym like she claimed once when I asked her ages ago how she’d lost weight, she’d show us. We’d get a gym boomerang every time she went. So yes, the coffee almost certainly has some kind of protein or collagen add-in.

Reactions: 5
she's gotta be taking the piss with the scummy coffee and "good morning glamsquad" posts now....

• Haha
Anxious cos her kid is going to a theme park? duck off.
Tell me you wanna be Mrs Hinch without telling me you wanna be Mrs Hinch.
She's queen of the fake anxiety and loving mother role.

I suffer severely with anxiety, and when I have an episode I can't touch my phone, let alone take a selfie. All for the gram. pathetic woman.

Reactions: 16
I don’t even know how brands wanna work with her she’s obviously on her period as she’s always refer it as a beast

Reactions: 5
Ahh duck off with your tend anxiety and world-on-your-shoulders crap Afsana. 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 Stop trying to fish for attention. She takes the piss out of people who actually do have anxiety and depression, which includes myself. Some days it's even hard to get out of bed and go to work, when all I want to do is hide and be alone from fear of being out in the world. But I have no choice, I have to do it. Not like you Scum Fanny, who does absolutely nothing but drink godawful coffee and whinge whilst sat on your sofa all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What’s she moaning about now? We all know all she does all day is sit on her arse with a scummy coffee and numerous chocolate bars/desserts whilst scrolling through tiktok buying ridiculous amounts of makeup 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.