Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel they’re much more of a Butlins in Bognor family than the high flying travellers they claim to be 😁

Reactions: 6
I really feel they’re much more of a Butlins in Bognor family than the high flying travellers they claim to be 😁
I expect grim and Bossman will have a 24hr random European city abroad trip before the end of the summer without the kids. A day trip to Cornwall with a toilet break on the way home in bath is probably all the kids are going to get. They are a right selfish pair.

They are back home already? Looks like they slept at home too. Quick 24hr trip to Cornwall and Bath 🤨
They are the weirdest family holidays, could you even be arsed.

They even give Kate Hates with her 48 hour “two week holidays” a run for her money!

Reactions: 5
So that “holiday” was literally 48 hours? In two places?! They’ll have spent more time in the coach/car than actually doing any holidaying.
WHY do they have such weird getaways?! It’s so so strange.

Reactions: 8
Come on Grim, show us your blueberry bush 😁

And the magical healing tree while we’re at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Mrs hinch did a get ready with me so I did a get ready with me’ 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To say she had her nails done only 10 days ago that's quite a bit of growth. Mind you, there was already a big gap between the nail and cuticle to start with. 🥴🥴🥴
Is it me or do they look like they've been cut down? 🤔🤔

PhotoGrid_Site_1690929118757.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
To say she had her nails done only 10 days ago that's quite a bit of growth. Mind you, there was already a big gap between the nail and cuticle to start with. 🥴🥴🥴
Is it me or do they look like they've been cut down? 🤔🤔

View attachment 2350263
They just look really dirty and smeary. I know very little about nails but really don’t think they’re supposed to look that way? Definitely cut down, they look a totally different shape.

Reactions: 1
“I actually have no words, y’alrite mate?!”
About the feral Mr Isa.
do you think she knows she sounds exactly like Hinch? She started off doing it on purpose but I think it’s just second nature now

Last edited:
Only just realised I haven't seen her around for about 2 weeks, so thought I'd take a look, she's blocked me lol? I don't follow her, I don't like anything she does, never interacted with her.. Yet she's blocked me. Not only that. She's blocked my husband, but my husband and my Instagram don't link, not following eachother on it, because my instagram for things like this doesnt show my actual name so couldn't possibly link my husband with it. I'm so confused. Slightly amused.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Only just realised I haven't seen her around for about 2 weeks, so thought I'd take a look, she's blocked me lol? I don't follow her, I don't like anything she does, never interacted with her.. Yet she's blocked me. Not only that. She's blocked my husband, but my husband and my Instagram don't link, not following eachother on it, because my instagram for things like this doesnt show my actual name so couldn't possibly link my husband with it. I'm so confused. Slightly amused.
Jessie will block any account without permission photos etc

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.