Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am HOWLING at those wine bottles 😂 might want to check your spelling glamfairy 🫢😂
Confindence 💀🤣
I am howling! Thick witch
---
Going on about being embarrassed by the state of her wrapping when she’s put those labels on those bottles. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The wrapping is the last thing you should be embarrassed about Grim, it’s your spelling that’s fucked you over good and proper 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She clearly thinks that hamper is some kind of flex to show it off on her stories like that despite the wrapping 😂

Reactions: 8
I am HOWLING at those wine bottles 😂 might want to check your spelling glamfairy 🫢😂
Hahahahaha I'd be embarrassed to even give that to a TEACHER!!! bleeping wetwipe probably thinks they won't notice.
And it's misspelt on both bottles! Never mind being shite at wrapping the hamper, I'd be frantically using WD40 to get those crappy labels off!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Bugger. I was going to go to Costco today - I assume she goes to the Croydon one. But I went & got my nails done instead. I should have gone, could have got some pics of Grim in the wild.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Bugger. I was going to go to Costco today - I assume she goes to the Croydon one. But I went & got my nails done instead. I should have gone, could have got some pics of Grim in the wild.
Missed opportunity there!

I’m not confident I believe she’s never been to Costco before, find it even harder to believe her and Bossman have actually paid for membership (something that may actually be useful).

I bet she feels up all the samples with her grubby fingers too 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Funny how she's using the same song as SS on her stories. Tops it off by saying the leavers sang it. Yeh ok Afsana. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
She's had her nails done today. I wouldn't have even paid a penny for those, they are done very badly as it looks like she already needs infills. 😬😬😬

Screenshot_20230722_221727_InsMate Pro.jpg

Screenshot_20230722_221519_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What’s the point of her cooking boomerangs?
She doesn’t show what she’s using/making and doesn’t even say “loads of you have messaged me asking…” (we know nobody probably would but she could ask herself questions from her other accounts) 🙄

Reactions: 10
”London bound" doesnt she live in Croydon…. Does anyone else remember when she faked getting stopped in a shop by a "fans" dad?
Completely bizarre and so embarrassing! I honestly have no idea why anyone would still be following her at all.
It takes all sorts to make the world turn I suppose but bleeping hell 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm a pretty new lurker to this thread but I follow with interest, and I just can't fathom how she has gained 25k insta followers through posting a skeffy coffee picture and a complaint every morning. She's so odd

Reactions: 12
Missed opportunity there!

I’m not confident I believe she’s never been to Costco before, find it even harder to believe her and Bossman have actually paid for membership (something that may actually be useful).

I bet she feels up all the samples with her grubby fingers too 🤢
They will be able to put the cost on expenses I’m sure

Reactions: 4
Remember the bizarre night she woke the kids up and put them in the car with a duvet to go for a drive round London at night? They’re so weird.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.