Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More bloody make up!! She didn't even know what shade the lip liner is but still bought it. I just can't get over the waste. Jessie you don't need any of that crap you bought, only buying it to show off online (although I'm not sure who would be impressed with a Poundland make up haul?) And please for the love of God, STOP saying Shazza Tilly 😂😂
Stop trying to make Shazza Tilly happen - it's not gonna happen.

Reactions: 7
Was she taking the piss at rushing yesterday or is it for real that she appears to have to hide her stash from the bossman.
and today she's got more from £land that she forgot about.

Reactions: 2
Must be three hundred lip liners she has paid for and that's just this week. What on earth does she do with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Half the tit she buys .. well majority of it is no way suitable for her skin tone.
Why would you buy 5555 liners ..she trying to be more like hunch every day . Her voice grates on me so much

Reactions: 5
She's definitely got some sort of shopping addiction. But it's all tit. Stuff that she either doesn't need, or probably takes back the next day. Still got same horrible kitchen (and rest of house has been badly renovated and already looks old fashioned), kids never get a holiday or even a day out but she'll waste money constantly on make up, when she's already got loads. I mean how much make up does she even wear?! Even if she trowelled it on every single day I feel like she has several years worth at this point. And still keeps buying it.

You can tell it's an addiction or she's just doing it for the gram because she buys things without knowing they are the right shade or tone. Honestly who could be bothered...the thought of going round Croydon Primark (or going to Croydon full stop ,🤣) just to hunt for jupes...what a sad little life!

Reactions: 16
When will she click on that the thick black liner all around the eyes is so aging and makes your eyes look tiny?
Also, that bleeping Hinch bow in her hair, what an idiot.
why does she story while eating, the dirty witch.
been reading here? Fun day with the family? Yeah right, it’ll be the usual drive about in the car then to their own restaurant for dinner 🙄
Also, how big is her nose without a filter? 😱

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And were off hens ...probably something that will involve makdad and co they never do anything just their own family.

Reactions: 10
Glam my a**e. Did anyone else notice the state of that bedroom carpet? She's grim alright.
Also, don't Ron and Len play with plasters so now we have Isa playing with bandages? PATHETIC!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh we’re off on a plane so likely going to do something that should give her some actual content.

She’s always so shady about her trips/holidays tho so we probably will get one shot of her drink with a scenic background and not see her again till they get home 😂

Reactions: 10
Glam my a**e. Did anyone else notice the state of that bedroom carpet? She's grim alright.
Also, don't Ron and Len play with plasters so now we have Isa playing with bandages? PATHETIC!!
Yeah I thought that .. how convenient for the plasters on teddy 🙄 so boring so predictable

Reactions: 6
Rome it is. Wonder if it’s another weird day trip? Is the eldest son in charge at home? Or have they actually gone with them? So when she was saying yesterday about family fun she knew they were going away. She so tries to be secretive like the queen Huns 😂
How weird .. more like money laundering day trip 🙄 I know like who gives a duck

Reactions: 12
How weird .. more like money laundering day trip 🙄 I know like who gives a duck
Well the last trip was a day to Switzerland wasn’t it? Very strange. Why go to Rome with kids? Take them to a bloody activity they will enjoy near where you live ffs! What’s for kids in Rome?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.