Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well so she didnt learn from the Cartier bangle episode...a quick google reverse image search and voila so aye grim fanny is lying ...again
duck right off! Even the little man in the red jumper on both pics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ma lovelie you’re out here doing the lords work, so aye. Grim just bleeping give it up now, you sad, pathetic loser. I’m gobsmacked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
duck right off! Even the little man in the red jumper on both pics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ma lovelie you’re out here doing the lords work, so aye. Grim just bleeping give it up now, you sad, pathetic loser. I’m gobsmacked.
I’m honestly speechless..first the cartier now this!? how tragic can you be, in your mid 30s, a mother of 3. Pretending to go on holiday 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s even uploaded them with music and everything πŸ˜‚
Why? Is it cos they’ve gone someone proper dodgy or tit?
Was the plane pic real?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh fgs not again!! Hahahah I’m creased πŸ˜‚

I wish there was some way to show her besties on the gram these pictures πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So their schools are out due to strikes and they - supposedly - have fooked off to Rome.

When mine are at home due to disruptions they have online work to do!

Reactions: 6
That plane wing pic must be a stolen stock photo too? Such a clear sky, right above the wing etc?

Reactions: 7
I can't actually believe she is keeping up the pretense that she is in Rome πŸ˜‚ what a sad, sad life she leads.

• Haha
Pmsl she's hilarious. I just showed my eldest the pizza photo and he said, that's a Google image, they have a particular sheen to them, so obvious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.